Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+29
Ezekeil
Salader
Cinque
Alikaey
DanteKennedy
Ahim de Famille
DarkParadigm
Whatup Nab
Naito Raizu
Fillian
Eheroduelist
Juelz Anthony Cruz
D
Zeox
Train Heartnet
Trafalgar Law
Kalium
dragonic
SuicideSheep
A k e n o
Centrik
Virus
MC Bonez
Kairi
Skitoritto
FluffyTots
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
33 posters

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. EmptyHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz

Welcome to H.E.A.T.
Buy or die.

Prices: GFX and Deck Shops Prices Topic

But I have more stuff to sell, so here's the complete list:

- Signature: 150 DP
- User-bar: 100 DP
- Others: 200 DP (Everything below this is 200 DP)

- Spinning Logo for Avatar or Signature (3D)
   - YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
   - YGOP/DevPro Field
   - YGOP/DevPro Background
   - YGOP/DevPro Icon Set (Special summon, Attack, Equip, etc)
   - Youtube Channel Cover
- Complete YGOPro/DevPro Texture set 800 DP (4 items, 200 each(I'm not allowed to knock some DP off that price yet))

Request Format:

Item Type: (Avatar, Signature, etc)
Resolution: (Size)
Color Scheme: (Favorite colors/what theme would you like to see)
Extras: (Any specific extra details you'd like to add such as borders, words, fire, satanic symbols, etc)

For YGOPro/DevPro Complete Pack:

Theme: (What's the idea behind the set of texture you're requesting)
Color Scheme:
Extras:

1) I'm free to decide if I'll take your project or not. (This depends on how much I hate you or don't hate you)

2) It'd be a loooot coler if you supplied the render for your requests. If you don't, I may or may not accept the request and may or may not hate you forever.

3) Art takes time. Rush me and I'll drop your project and definitely hate you forever.

4) I can fix and take a second look at any work delivered if it's not satisfactory once or twice, but this all depends on Articles 2 and 3.

Samples:

Spoiler :

Signatures

Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Field (The background in that image is also mine)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
Spoiler :

Spinning Logo (VERY old sample, but you get the idea)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Texture Pack
Spoiler :

Other Samples I still don't have, but soon enough I'll post some stuff here and there.

Free YGOPro/DevPro Texture Packs

Thank You for your business.

Heatnix.

Last edited by Heatnix on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
You better make some money. :I I spent a lot of money on you (900 DP).

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
I doubt I'll make much. Everyone has something going already and there's other shops of well known people to go to instead. You get some freebies for buying the shop though.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
2 Orders coming up.

Text: Fear
Render: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2012/067/e/0/sasuke_shippuden_anbu_render_by_theavengerx-d4s4ca5.png
Size: Big enough for DA.

Signature
Text: Fear is the illusion of power.
Render: http://www.renderat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/naruto-render-227.png
Size: Big enough for DA.

Copied and pasted from my order @ Cody's shop. Also...

Order: DevPro Card Sleeve
Resolution: Ideal Size? Probably more like the one you did Swidce's.
Color Scheme: Blueeee
Render: https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/huk12b.png
Extras: Musical theme too?

I'll pay for the card sleeve. But no idea how much that is. .-. And there seems to be a lot of "hate you forever" in your OP. Also, H.E.A.T. Ahaha... I get it. ._.

Last edited by XraishionX on Wed May 29, 2013 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot payment and extra messages.)

more_horiz
Item Type: I want to you to make a field for me (i have the background picture :D)
Resolution: you make that call
Color Scheme: black and white
Extras: nope

more_horiz
XRai: Working on it now.
Greymon: Done. What's the theme of the field? Musical? Gore? A video game? Retro? Or maybe one that goes well with the background? Cause if so, I'll need a picture of your background.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/nSG6qr8.jpg

more_horiz
So you want a field, black and white, that goes well with this background? all right. Working on it.

more_horiz
Yeah Smile

more_horiz
Raishion, if you want any tweaks or changes now is your chance.

Now working on Greymon's field.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Ava

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Sig

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Cover

more_horiz
I'd like a border on the avatar please. :I But it looks fine to me.

more_horiz
A border eh? any border will do?

more_horiz
I prefer a border that blends in nicely with the avatar. But anything will do (except green through blue). Also, write this when you're done:

Heatnix +200 DP
XraishionX -200 DP

Just so you can get some money.

more_horiz
Take your pick. I won't charge til the project is done.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Avab1

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Avab2

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Avab3

more_horiz
Oooooh. I'll take it.

more_horiz

Excellent.

Heatnix +200 DP
XraishionX -200 DP

Greymon, your field is ready.Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Field
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Field-transparent
You have to use the first one as "field" and the second one as "field-transparent". Here's a sample of how it looks against your background.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Samplefield

If everything is in order I'll proceed to charge you. If you want something tweaked or a small change then let me know.

more_horiz
OOh I like it :D

more_horiz
Great. Come again.

Heatnix +200 DP.
BlackWarGreymon -200 DP

more_horiz
Can I see some examples of your Signatures?

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
Can I see some examples of your Signatures?

One includes mine. He may have some other examples to show.

more_horiz
Eh, if Anzo won't make me a free one, I'll buy one here :/

more_horiz
I haven't made that many signatures. There's Raishion's as he stated above, and I just made myself one to show it as an example too.

My style is quite different from the other's here so if you like them then chances are you won't like mine, since I'm more chaotic and darker with less neon effects.

more_horiz
Transfered mine and xraishion's.

more_horiz
--Item One--
Item Type: User Bar
Resolution: 400 x 20
Color Scheme: Green
Render : Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
Text : Mecha Air Ace
Text Align : Right
--Item Two--
Item Type: User Bar
Resolution: 400 x 20
Color Scheme: Green
Render : Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
Text : Vardušni As (Serbian)
Text Align : Right
----------------
It's 200 DP if i am not wrong...

more_horiz
I hate Dracossack with all my hopes and dreams... but DP is DP.

Working on it.

more_horiz
Item Type: Banner
Resolution: (500 x 200)
Color Scheme: black and purple
Extras: A kirito render. I want the words "Fairy Death" on it.

more_horiz
SAO Kirito?

more_horiz
Sword Art Online.

http://bakarenders.com/renders/albums/userpics/15473/normal_kirito11.png

that guy

more_horiz
I made the banner this afternoon. If you don't like the render, I can easily swap it for the one you posted.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. Kairi_purple_S

Alhemicar, Dracossack annoys the hell out of me as a card and a design. I had to make the render myself and this is as good as it will get to show *the most* out of the art in such a diminute space. If you want any changes this is your chance.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. BannerDS1

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. BannerDS2

more_horiz
It is great. -200 Kairi +200 Haetrix

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply