Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+29
Ezekeil
Salader
Cinque
Alikaey
DanteKennedy
Ahim de Famille
DarkParadigm
Whatup Nab
Naito Raizu
Fillian
Eheroduelist
Juelz Anthony Cruz
D
Zeox
Train Heartnet
Trafalgar Law
Kalium
dragonic
SuicideSheep
A k e n o
Centrik
Virus
MC Bonez
Kairi
Skitoritto
FluffyTots
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
33 posters

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 11 EmptyHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to H.E.A.T.
Buy or die.

Prices: GFX and Deck Shops Prices Topic

But I have more stuff to sell, so here's the complete list:

- Signature: 150 DP
- User-bar: 100 DP
- Others: 200 DP (Everything below this is 200 DP)

- Spinning Logo for Avatar or Signature (3D)
   - YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
   - YGOP/DevPro Field
   - YGOP/DevPro Background
   - YGOP/DevPro Icon Set (Special summon, Attack, Equip, etc)
   - Youtube Channel Cover
- Complete YGOPro/DevPro Texture set 800 DP (4 items, 200 each(I'm not allowed to knock some DP off that price yet))

Request Format:

Item Type: (Avatar, Signature, etc)
Resolution: (Size)
Color Scheme: (Favorite colors/what theme would you like to see)
Extras: (Any specific extra details you'd like to add such as borders, words, fire, satanic symbols, etc)

For YGOPro/DevPro Complete Pack:

Theme: (What's the idea behind the set of texture you're requesting)
Color Scheme:
Extras:

1) I'm free to decide if I'll take your project or not. (This depends on how much I hate you or don't hate you)

2) It'd be a loooot coler if you supplied the render for your requests. If you don't, I may or may not accept the request and may or may not hate you forever.

3) Art takes time. Rush me and I'll drop your project and definitely hate you forever.

4) I can fix and take a second look at any work delivered if it's not satisfactory once or twice, but this all depends on Articles 2 and 3.

Samples:

Spoiler :

Signatures

Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Field (The background in that image is also mine)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
Spoiler :

Spinning Logo (VERY old sample, but you get the idea)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Texture Pack
Spoiler :

Other Samples I still don't have, but soon enough I'll post some stuff here and there.

Free YGOPro/DevPro Texture Packs

Thank You for your business.

Heatnix.

Last edited by Heatnix on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 11 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
Don't let me send you the image of nerd talking about memory stick :T

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 11 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
One time was plenty for a life time, centrik. Maybe after therapy you can send it again.

more_horiz
Fluffy, if you need a bigger res for this signature you'd need to specify it first.

Centrik, order up.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 11 Centrik_ava_1
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 11 Centrik_sig_1

You know the drill: tweaks and fixes, lay them down here.

more_horiz
Just no ! and everything is good. Seems like I can control my mental to accept the text on the right :T

However, stole. -is scumbag-

more_horiz
Okay, Heat! I have a challenge for you.

Okay, I'm looking for a DevPro pack, minus the sleeve. It should only come to 600 DP.

What I'm looking for is a Sword Art Online Pack, complete with background, field, and icons.

First, the background. I'm looking for a picture of Aincrad in the background with Asuna and Kirito center of the picture, preferably in a somewhat loving embrace. Call me a fairy, but it's what I think best symbolizes the two of them and their love for each other.

Second, the field. I'm not sure how to do this one so you can go nuts on that.

Lastly, the icons. I'm looking for ones that are symbols from the anime, namely the "IMMORTAL OBJECT" icon that is seen often. I would like to see that whenever an attack is negated, along with the little ping effect that goes with it when it shows up. If you need an example, PM me and I'll send you a piece from the anime you can find it in. When an effect is activated, I would like to see the card glow with a light blue or a yellow color. Your choice on which is easier. There's also a sound what goes with that as well, like a power up for the skill activating in the anime. That would be cool too. The RPS is going to be a little tricky but I think you can do it. I would like to see Kirito's Elucidator for the Scissors, a crystal like what they use in the show for rock, and the paper I'd like to use a system window from the show. I think that's it for everything. For the other things there, go ahead and do what you will, such as the chain numbers, so long as they go with the theme.

I'm looking forward to it!

more_horiz
hello Heatnix, if its not too much trouble:

about 190x260
darker colors, like black, blue, purple
with text near the bottom saying "The Mask"
using this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img255/2013/cb57ac00b8a2c659e90abf0.jpg

also,
Signature
about 500x200
same color scheme
saying "The darkness beckons you, welcome it"
using the red-eyes black dragon, preferably a close up of its head, with one red eye glowing.

preeeetty please.

more_horiz
Mask, I'll work on your request now.

Dante, I'm really working pretty hard on projects lately. I'm not sure if I can get to yours considering that I've at least 2-3 3D projects to finish this month (2 being for paying costumers-- as in, real money =p) so I'll be busy for a while. If you allow me, I can put you with the others and slowly work on this project, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to deliver. I apologize for the inconveniences.

more_horiz
thanks a lot ^.^

more_horiz
Render: https://2img.net/h/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb28/RyukShingami/Duelist%20Monster%20Renders/K%20DM/KarakuriWatchdogMDL313Saizan.png
Type: Signature.
Text: Am I Chinese or Japanese?
Size: 400x200 (mah fav)
Color: Blue.

more_horiz
Mask, order up:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 11 Mask_Ava
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 11 Mask_Sig

Tweaks, fixes, etc let me know.

Centrik, working on yours.

more_horiz
AWESOME. thank you~

more_horiz
Hello i deleted my old post can i pm you with the picture of the siggy and tell you the colors size text there or does it have to be here? :d

more_horiz
Either way works for me!

more_horiz
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/218/b/f/teemo_render__default_skin__by_aurablade-d59zqef.png
Text
I F33D
Whatever the max size here is.

- Signature: 150 DP
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/342/1/4/snowstorm_sivir_render_league_of_legends_by_rikkutenjouss-d6x6ics.png
Akeno|Gimme Piece Dat Ass!
Idc bout size. Make it so I can actually have it though.

more_horiz
I'll work on these between tonight and tomorrow. Luckily, the holidays are over and I've time to work on graphics again.

more_horiz
My requests good yet?

more_horiz
I've thrown some pretty curveball projects at you before Heat, but this... this will probably be the one where you lol and tell me to go to someone who's actually willing to do it. xD

I was hoping you'd make me a signature with this general basis-

http://nogamenotalk.com/files/2012/06/2012_dota2_rubick.jpg

was hoping for a normal-sized sig, whether or not you use the background or render it for yourself and do your own thing is your choice, with this text:
"Ri'ec.Ehero
The Jack of All Trades"

Gimme your best shot and I'll pay whatever you want to charge (/whatever you have to charge, haven't been around in forever and a half, so you'll have to have mercy on me if the newer rules are lost on me).

more_horiz
Finish my requests so I can order others e.e

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply