Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+29
Ezekeil
Salader
Cinque
Alikaey
DanteKennedy
Ahim de Famille
DarkParadigm
Whatup Nab
Naito Raizu
Fillian
Eheroduelist
Juelz Anthony Cruz
D
Zeox
Train Heartnet
Trafalgar Law
Kalium
dragonic
SuicideSheep
A k e n o
Centrik
Virus
MC Bonez
Kairi
Skitoritto
FluffyTots
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
33 posters

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 EmptyHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to H.E.A.T.
Buy or die.

Prices: GFX and Deck Shops Prices Topic

But I have more stuff to sell, so here's the complete list:

- Signature: 150 DP
- User-bar: 100 DP
- Others: 200 DP (Everything below this is 200 DP)

- Spinning Logo for Avatar or Signature (3D)
   - YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
   - YGOP/DevPro Field
   - YGOP/DevPro Background
   - YGOP/DevPro Icon Set (Special summon, Attack, Equip, etc)
   - Youtube Channel Cover
- Complete YGOPro/DevPro Texture set 800 DP (4 items, 200 each(I'm not allowed to knock some DP off that price yet))

Request Format:

Item Type: (Avatar, Signature, etc)
Resolution: (Size)
Color Scheme: (Favorite colors/what theme would you like to see)
Extras: (Any specific extra details you'd like to add such as borders, words, fire, satanic symbols, etc)

For YGOPro/DevPro Complete Pack:

Theme: (What's the idea behind the set of texture you're requesting)
Color Scheme:
Extras:

1) I'm free to decide if I'll take your project or not. (This depends on how much I hate you or don't hate you)

2) It'd be a loooot coler if you supplied the render for your requests. If you don't, I may or may not accept the request and may or may not hate you forever.

3) Art takes time. Rush me and I'll drop your project and definitely hate you forever.

4) I can fix and take a second look at any work delivered if it's not satisfactory once or twice, but this all depends on Articles 2 and 3.

Samples:

Spoiler :

Signatures

Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Field (The background in that image is also mine)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
Spoiler :

Spinning Logo (VERY old sample, but you get the idea)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Texture Pack
Spoiler :

Other Samples I still don't have, but soon enough I'll post some stuff here and there.

Free YGOPro/DevPro Texture Packs

Thank You for your business.

Heatnix.

Last edited by Heatnix on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
I made the banner this afternoon. If you don't like the render, I can easily swap it for the one you posted.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 Kairi_purple_S

Alhemicar, Dracossack annoys the hell out of me as a card and a design. I had to make the render myself and this is as good as it will get to show *the most* out of the art in such a diminute space. If you want any changes this is your chance.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 BannerDS1

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 BannerDS2

You miss typo my texts ,oh well you still gonna get paid for your time Wink.
Now admins be kind and transfer my DP to Heatnix , he'd deserved it.

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
Item Type: Avatar
Resolution: Big enough for DA

Color Scheme: Black and Purple
Text: Sword of Darkness
Pic: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K0POEOJv_EQ/To0gev_l58I/AAAAAAAAA0U/LJUAINaRWk8/s1600/cloud.jpg

Last edited by MC Bonez on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out)

more_horiz
Alhemicar, I hope these are better?

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 BA

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 BA2

MC Bonez, check if this is agreeable.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 MCBonezSword

more_horiz
I like it thank you now we need an admin to transfer DP

more_horiz
In time. Enjoy.

Last edited by Heatnix on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Item : Signature
Text : Silent
Render : https://2img.net/h/i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag88/Zelkrof/8233_render_Shiki_Senri_zps029dc7dd.png
Size : 500 x 200
Extras : Give Some Extra Rose
Color : Black and Red

150 DP Correct ?

more_horiz
Yeah, 150. I messed up the numbers. Already fixed that in my recap.

Zelkrof's sig:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 Zelkrof%20red%20sig

more_horiz
Thanks,.. Love it

Zelkrof -150, Heatnix +150

Last edited by Zelkrof on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Zelkrof wrote:
Thanks,.. Love it

Zelkrof -150, Heatnix +150

And to recap:

Kairi -150
MC Bonez -100
Alhemicar -100

Heatnix + 450

Plus Zelkrof's deal.

more_horiz
Dang, you getting business. Surprised

more_horiz
Soon all the avatars and sigs in here will be my work.

Then, the world.

Yes, there's a big hole in my plan.

more_horiz
Sigh... Cause I'm working on a project with Akeno. We have a BIIIIIG order. PM Aoi Jet for details. Details. Big Details. :D Good luck with this. You'll be up for awhile. It's all or nothing. :s I'll pay for all of it as well. If I don't have enough DP, wait until I farm enough, then hand it over to Aoi Jet.

more_horiz
A big project that you're paying and your 5000+ DP might not be enough? I'm suddenly interested.

By the way, Mods, this is still pending:

Kairi -150
MC Bonez -100
Alhemicar -100
Zelkrof -150

Heatnix + 500

more_horiz
Item Type: Avatar
Resolution: DA's Max
Color Scheme: Green, green everywhere.
Extras: Make it 2 avatars. The first one you just need to resize to DA's maximum size and the second one follow the Color Scheme and with text: Soulstar

If the render is too small, PM me.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/300/5/a/anime_boy_render_03_by_luxio56lavi-d5j38vt.png

Item Type: Signature
Resulution: Like mine
Color Scheme: Yellow
Text: On the way (yeah the same like my current sig, i have no creative mind.)

Last edited by Kenon on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Nah, the render is perfect.

Working on it.

(You want one with a green scheme, cool designs etc and another one the render as is but resized to DA's max? Did I get that right?)

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
A big project that you're paying and your 5000+ DP might not be enough? I'm suddenly interested.

By the way, Mods, this is still pending:

Kairi -150
MC Bonez -100
Alhemicar -100
Zelkrof -150

Heatnix + 500

Yes... My 5000+ DP might not be enough. PM Aoi Jet if you want to do this.

more_horiz
Already did... cause it sounds fun.

more_horiz
Check my orders frequently because I'm going to do order an ultimate order Oh Shit

more_horiz
Try this one. Tell me if you want any tweaks.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 Kenon%20ava

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 Kenon%20ava2

more_horiz
The first one with text on the left and it will be fine :D

more_horiz
I forgot the text. Here you go.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 Kenon%20ava3

more_horiz
No no no no no not On the way e.e it's for the sig.

The text is Soulstar. lol.

more_horiz
There's a sig too? My sunny disposition is almost all gone. I'll fix it all.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 Kenon_soul

Same render for the sig or what?

more_horiz
The avatar is ok now :D

No the sig has a different render and I forgot to show it for you: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/047/a/4/zoroa_gijinka_render_by_neldanair-d5v5yal.png
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/220/7/8/anime_render_by_evildead0121-d5adzb1.png

Do with 2 renders Oh Shit

more_horiz
Transferred it all.

more_horiz
Kenon's sig.

1 Avatar, 1 Signature: 250 DP.

Heatnix: +250 DP
Kenon/Soulstar: -250 DP

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 Kenon%20sig

more_horiz
lol you're a fcuking genius XD Jk I just didn't tell you clearly.

I meant 2 sigs with 1 render each.

Also, this is a nice one too, I'll take it.

The first one (Cat Girl) with Green Color.

The gunner one with Light Blue Color.

Yeah this is clear enough :D

That will cost more money.

more_horiz
You know I can refuse any of these right? you haven't been clear in your orders and you haven't respected me on my own grounds.

I'm going to go ahead and make them, but reconsider your approach. I'm not another random dumb F you're used to deal with around here.

Mods, 100 DP for one Ava. I'm not charging you for that one sig I just made as a sign of good will.

more_horiz
>_> I said "kidding".

Never mind then the current one is still cool ._.

more_horiz
Here you go. Let me know if you want any tweaks before charging you. Just keep your orders clear on what you want and I'll gladly make them. And if you insult someone, stand by it. Don't stab someone and pretend you were joking. If you're going to stab someone, mean it.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 Kenon%20on%20the%20way%202

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 2 Kenon%20on%20the%20way%201

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply