Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+29
Ezekeil
Salader
Cinque
Alikaey
DanteKennedy
Ahim de Famille
DarkParadigm
Whatup Nab
Naito Raizu
Fillian
Eheroduelist
Juelz Anthony Cruz
D
Zeox
Train Heartnet
Trafalgar Law
Kalium
dragonic
SuicideSheep
A k e n o
Centrik
Virus
MC Bonez
Kairi
Skitoritto
FluffyTots
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
33 posters

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 EmptyHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to H.E.A.T.
Buy or die.

Prices: GFX and Deck Shops Prices Topic

But I have more stuff to sell, so here's the complete list:

- Signature: 150 DP
- User-bar: 100 DP
- Others: 200 DP (Everything below this is 200 DP)

- Spinning Logo for Avatar or Signature (3D)
   - YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
   - YGOP/DevPro Field
   - YGOP/DevPro Background
   - YGOP/DevPro Icon Set (Special summon, Attack, Equip, etc)
   - Youtube Channel Cover
- Complete YGOPro/DevPro Texture set 800 DP (4 items, 200 each(I'm not allowed to knock some DP off that price yet))

Request Format:

Item Type: (Avatar, Signature, etc)
Resolution: (Size)
Color Scheme: (Favorite colors/what theme would you like to see)
Extras: (Any specific extra details you'd like to add such as borders, words, fire, satanic symbols, etc)

For YGOPro/DevPro Complete Pack:

Theme: (What's the idea behind the set of texture you're requesting)
Color Scheme:
Extras:

1) I'm free to decide if I'll take your project or not. (This depends on how much I hate you or don't hate you)

2) It'd be a loooot coler if you supplied the render for your requests. If you don't, I may or may not accept the request and may or may not hate you forever.

3) Art takes time. Rush me and I'll drop your project and definitely hate you forever.

4) I can fix and take a second look at any work delivered if it's not satisfactory once or twice, but this all depends on Articles 2 and 3.

Samples:

Spoiler :

Signatures

Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Field (The background in that image is also mine)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Sleeve
Spoiler :

Spinning Logo (VERY old sample, but you get the idea)
Spoiler :

YGOPro/DevPro Texture Pack
Spoiler :

Other Samples I still don't have, but soon enough I'll post some stuff here and there.

Free YGOPro/DevPro Texture Packs

Thank You for your business.

Heatnix.

Last edited by Heatnix on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
Let me know if you like it or not and if you do but want something changed, let me know too so I can do the necessary arrangements before I charge you.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 DarkParadigm_ava

descriptionHeatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 EmptyRe: Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades.

more_horiz
It's G.R.E.A.T Heatnix, thanks a lot you deserve those DP. I'll take it :D

more_horiz
Thank you DarkParadigm. Glad you liked it.

Dark -100 DP

Heatnix +100 DP.

A very handsome, talented mod already made the transfer.

more_horiz
Since I was very pleased with your work the first time, I'm requesting more Razz

https://imgur.com/XYEPsv6

Item Type: Signature
Resolution: IDK the best size 4 a signature
Color Scheme: U know what to do here Razz
Extras: A quote somewhere in the pic(where do you find it mroe appropriate)"Work Hard, Play Harder" and borders 2.

Thanks in advance :D

more_horiz
Try this one and let me know if you want tweaks or fixes and all that fun stuff so you may be completely satisfied with the work.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 DarkParadigm_sig

more_horiz
Nah no need to try it out it's already great. Thanks a lot, you can transfer those DP :D

more_horiz
Item Type: Avatar
Pic: https://2img.net/h/i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo311/Death-the-Kid-FC/Renders%20Soul%20Eater/deathekidvector_finalcopy1.png
Resolution: Same as current avi
Color Scheme: Dark-like (Black, Purples, and some Crimson)
Extras: Death's Gunman

Item Type: Signature
Pic: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/death_the_kid_render.png
Resolution: 300px in height and 350px in width
Color Scheme: Greens, Blues, and Purples
Extras: Just stay cool, calm, and symmetrical.

more_horiz
Thanks DarkParadigm. DP transferred. Come again.

Working on MC's stuff. Death the kid Sig and ava? it will be my pleasure.

DarkParadigm -150 DP
Heatnix +150 DP

more_horiz
MC, let me know if you want any changes or if you don't like them at all:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 MCBonez_Ava

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 MCBonez_Sig

more_horiz
they look great Heat thanks now to go on about how Dice Jar's roll are asymmetrical :3

more_horiz
Great, thanks for your purchase.

MC Bonez -250 DP

Heatnix +250 DP

I can resize the signature to the one you have now so it's not stretched. Would you like me to do that?

more_horiz
sure that would be great Heat

more_horiz
Strange request I know, but I'm looking for an avatar for my WoW account on a fan-site.
render: http://decodingdragons.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/MoP_-_Pandaren_model.png
Text: "Ringki"

Have fun with the rest of it.

more_horiz
MC, here's the resize:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 MCBonez_Sig2

Eheroduelist, I'll take care of it. Is there any dimensions in specific for this avatar?

more_horiz
thanks for the resize Heat you da best

more_horiz
Requesting Spinning Logo for Avatar (3D)
I don't know how to request this..
Please used Batman logo for the spin and the bottom text is Ahim
FluffyTots will pay for me XD
Thank you.

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
Eheroduelist, I'll take care of it. Is there any dimensions in specific for this avatar?
Thanks, and this is what the profile pic size will look like:
Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 Avatar
I assume the picture will resize, but I might as well give you a better idea about what you're working with.

Thanks again ^_^'

more_horiz
You got it, Ehero. Working.

Spinning logo eh? sure, I can do that, but I need to get Fluffy to say that he will be paying for this first.

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:

Spinning logo eh? sure, I can do that, but I need to get Fluffy to say that he will be paying for this first.
Will try to get him to confirm.

more_horiz
Yeah yeah, sure confirmed whatever.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist, here's what I got. Let me know if you want changes or tweaks or a different concept altogether.

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 Ehero_WoW

more_horiz
Like it, works for me, thanks Smile

more_horiz
Type: Avatar

Text: Devils Never Cry

Render: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs42/PRE/f/2009/074/e/a/Dante___The_Devil_Slayer_by_Ninjatic.jpg

more_horiz
Dante Kennedy, let me know if you like this or if you want any fixes or tweaks:

Heatnix's Emporium of Art Trades. - Page 9 DanteK_ava

Also, forgot about it:
Eheroduelist -100 DP
Heatnix +100 DP

Thanks for your business, Eheroduelist!

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:

So he confirm now. ^^

more_horiz
Nah, taking it back. You gonna win it first Razz

more_horiz
I love that picture. I'll take it.

more_horiz
Fantastic. Do come again. And if you need any changes on it, just let me know.

DanteKennedy -100DP
Frostnix +100DP

more_horiz
Okay. I bought a avatar from you and I love it, so I'm back for another item!

Signature

Writing: Devils Never Cry

Render: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxtzpGlV18sFMDgzRjVmQnFqdUk/edit?usp=sharing

more_horiz
I would love to, but that link is a devpro installer... =p

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply