Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1

+15
the guardian
firestorm
Midorus
SuperNBZ
JadenYuki
Bruce Wayne
Neji Hyuga
Italiano
Ryo Bakura
The_Dutch_Prince
Anzo
hamouda
Sousuke Aizen
Kira Amadeus
Unkown
19 posters

descriptionThe Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1 - Page 2 EmptyThe Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Well, after my last tournament failing because
of no one dueling an d 2 duelists forfeiting, I thought no one used
1.15 anymore so I'll be hosting the first 1.19 tournament here on Duel
Academy.

Rules:
No special rules, just no OTK, Exodia, Stall, Mill, and burn.
And,
the ban list you will follow is: The September 1'st ban list.(check
announcements section) I know it's still not September yet, but by the
time we finish the sign-ups, it will be, besides, this will give Cat
users more time to get used to the new list before any tournament.

And,
all cards that were banned, and then moved to limited, can be used even
if banned on KCVDS. Cards that were limited and moved to semi-limited /
banned, will stay the same as they are, eg: Chaos Sorcerer. (except if
Seto Kaiba updates the list, and if it happens during the tournament,
you can adjust your decks)

Match - Ups for Round 1

1. JadenYuki
  2. The Guardian
  3. Neji
  4. Techo
  5. Firestorm
  6. Italiano
  7. L
  8. Chazz
  9. Ryu Bakura
  10. Sosuke Aizen
  11. The Dutch Prince
  12. Najex
  13. Kira Amadeus
  14. Pilover
  15. Luffy
  16. Jesse Anderson
  17. Hamouda
  18. Bruce Wayne
  19. Unkown
  20. Renji Abarai

1 vs 20, 2 vs 19, etc.

Good luck everyone.

Hamachi: 1.19 tourney DA
pass: Kowny

Hamachi: 1.19 tourney DA 2
pass: Kowny

descriptionThe Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1

more_horiz
in what time i can find you FireStorm ??

descriptionThe Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1

more_horiz
Dutch Prince if you're reading this please tell me what time you can get online and i'll join you in TP at the same time. c ya in TP.

more_horiz
Luffy, at what time i can find you or what's your nick in ham;join the hamachi's network quick ^^

more_horiz
Whoah everyone wait. No you do not duel again... Paznicull, I told you that we do NOT duel again if the duels were already done. Haha.
So, whoever won, advances, whoever lost, will duel again, but I'll mention how when all the matchups are over. NO ONE DUEL AGAIN!

more_horiz
I won against Unkown 2-1 for me
We dueled like..1hour and a half but finally,I won.Anyway..GG's

more_horiz
I confirm.
The shuffler, is evil. It really dislikes me....

more_horiz
hey Unknown what are the new rules for the once who lost in the first round cause I keep hearing different stories about it....

Could you fill me in

more_horiz
sorry my internet was crashed but it is fixed now { as i think cant guarntee that } so you will find most of the day

more_horiz
Unkown you should take care of this or it's going to become inactive as the last one.
Keep updated the matchs-up.

more_horiz
another failed tournament apprencly -.-

more_horiz
DA is failing and as i see the only one who is trying to save it is nekofjung and kira if the other staff members dont take this seriously {espcially unkown } DA will lose itas first place very soon

more_horiz
agreed with the above statement.I even told JY1 and neko himself yesterday on ham about this.DA is just showing that they need EJ to survive.Comeon Unkown by hosting this tourney you basically making a commitment to start and finish this off.You dont seem to be doing that

more_horiz
DA need a new staff, and some new active testers...

the only active staff members here are EJ, kira, neko, just a little itc, and Epee is the only active tester...

more_horiz
lol I'm here too and I always visit the site, but it's true that I haven't done nothing to raise the activity these days.

more_horiz
Guys this is getting out of topic, Iand I dont want to be Rude but its some sort of spamm.

Back on the tourny you guys can DQ me ( or im still out I don't know ) but when I joined this I hoped for a real tourny Unkown ( maybe something personal came up I don't know ).

So if I have to re-duel the first round my opponent gets an Auto victory.

Cya guys later

more_horiz
well the one who should be back to the topic is unkown my opponent never gets online and of course since unkown is never online who wouldnt know who is active and who is not so instead of hosting a tourney to return back activty he is making it to admit that DA is not active i would like to stop at that level before i say anything else

more_horiz
if this week unkown won't do anything i'll take care of it but not today or tomorrow couse tomorrow school starts

more_horiz
I am terribly sorry guys I won't be able to manage the tournament anymore since I've been too busy. Locked.
Please, Nekofjung, Jin, Dante, or any other Admin or staff member if you can start a new tournament please do it.
Again, sorry guys.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum