Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

HARDCORE PRO TOURNAMENT [ Round 1 ]

+9
BLK
Sasori
omar4ever
SirPsycho
Kira Amadeus
The_Dutch_Prince
ALu
Aqua_Lad
BliTz
13 posters

descriptionHARDCORE PRO TOURNAMENT [ Round 1 ] EmptyHARDCORE PRO TOURNAMENT [ Round 1 ]

more_horiz

Hardcore Pro Tournament

Hello duelists, welcome to the first tourney hosted by your own super special awesome guy who yall should worship,BliTz This tournament is very different from most other tournaments you have played. It puts you in many different and challenging scenarios in which your experience is all you can rely on. so if you are afraid to venture out of your playstyle this will not be easy AT ALL but much rewarding

Special Rules:
There will be 4 rounds designed to test you against various scenarios.

In Each round, all the duelists will put into a special scenario that will compete against each other and those who win will be moving to the next round.

These may include restrictions on game mechanics, field, graveyard etc, All seen in regular gameplay.

you can change decks between rounds and sometimes between matches

General Rules:
- Dueling Network is our main dueling engine (www.duelingnetwork.net)
- Pairings will be made randomly
- March 2011 Banlist will be applied.
- All problems will be reported with proof to me or other staff members

DN name, Ham Name, Time zone
for example:
BliTz
[ILz Bullfrog] BliTz

Exclusive prize
1st Place: 7000 dp, rank upgrade and OTAU TITLE [Hardcore Pro]
2nd Place: 4500 dp, rank upgrade
3rd place: 2000 dp
4th place: 1000 dp

PARTICIPANTS

All participants must join the HAM: HCPT1 PASS: 1111

Spoiler :

Last edited by BliTz on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:36 am; edited 16 times in total

descriptionHARDCORE PRO TOURNAMENT [ Round 1 ] EmptyRound 1

more_horiz
ROUND 1

Top Tier Blitz

in round 1 all of the participants will be using the tier 1 decks of today's meta. If you do not understand meta or top tier decks than Google might become your new best friend.
Top tier decks are essential in today's world of yugioh as these decks represent the best and easiest way to beat your opponent however mastering them is not as easy. In this round your skills for these decks will be put through against the skills of others to see who ranks on top.

Details are below..

DETAILS:

you can only use tier 1 decks for this round

you have to win 5 single duels to advance to the next round, regardless of how many you lose

you may change your deck after each duel

you can duel one person a maximum of 3 times

You must record each win in a seperate post; however multiple losses can be confirmed in a single post. In this tourney double or triple posting is allowed. but you must follow the guide below

GUIDE:
Spoiler :

In the end the top 4 or 8 (depending on activity) duelists who win 5 duels before the others will be moving on to the next round.

All questions or problems will be reported to me or other staff if i am not available.

Smile ~ Good Luck to all participants ~ Smile

the rest of the rounds are much simpler and are just regular elimination following the restriction.

descriptionHARDCORE PRO TOURNAMENT [ Round 1 ] EmptyRe: HARDCORE PRO TOURNAMENT [ Round 1 ]

more_horiz
1 win vs svstar gg's

total score: 1-0

descriptionHARDCORE PRO TOURNAMENT [ Round 1 ] EmptyRe: HARDCORE PRO TOURNAMENT [ Round 1 ]

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:

in round 1 all of the participants will be using the tier 1 decks of today's meta. If you do not understand meta or top tier decks than Google might become your new best friend.
Top tier decks are essential in today's world of yugioh as these decks represent the best and easiest way to beat your opponent however mastering them is not as easy. In this round your skills for these decks will be put through against the skills of others to see who ranks on top.

following the restriction.

I hate when people still encourage Sams playability when they got the power..
YGO lost all semblance of skill and creativity when every one realised to win a duel they would have to copy the best decks. I personally wish to see more decks that are odd and not the same cloned top tier stuff we always see.

more_horiz
0 of wins against
Player's name

0 of losses against
Player's name

Final score: 0
0 of wins against: duelist name(s)
0 of losses against : duelist name(s)

Will keep updating this post.

more_horiz
0 of wins against
Player's name

0 of losses against
Player's name

Final score: 0
0 of wins against: duelist name(s)

more_horiz
guys do not keep updating the same post. this is so i can tell who was first 4 or 8 by the time of their post. and a lil spam wont hurt anyone.

@Alu: i really dont care Razz

more_horiz
smd blitz

I will edit this with my results.

Last edited by A L u c a r d on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
0# of wins against
Player's name

0# of losses against
Player's name

Final score:
0# of wins against: duelist name(s)
0# of losses against : duelist name(s)

more_horiz
1 win vs BLK gg's

Total score: 2-0

more_horiz
Won vs kojo ggz
SO
1 of wins against :
Kojo
0 of losses against :
Player's name
Final score:
1 of wins against: kojo

more_horiz
1 win against
omar4ever

Final score:
1 win against: omar4ever

more_horiz
Lost to Sasori,BLK and Shock ggz
SO
1 of wins against :
Kojo
3 of losses against :
Sasori,BLK and shock
Final score:
1 of wins against: kojo
3 of losses against : Sasori,BLK and shock

Last edited by omar4ever on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
BLK vs Aqua Lad = 0/1 topped MST for game
BLK vs omar4ever = 1/0
BLK vs Shock = 1/0
BLK vs TDP = 1/0
BLK vs Fusion = 1/0

Wins = 4 Loss = 1

I withdraw from this tourney apparently some people are complaining that i used GB and they were saying it's a tier 3 deck LOL well you just got your butts whopped by by a teir decks meta just goes to show meta means nothing

Last edited by BLK on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
# of wins against
Player's name

1 of losses against
Sasori

Final score:
# of wins against: duelist name(s)
1 of losses against : Sasori

more_horiz
1 win against
BlackLeg-Sanji

Final score:
2 wins against: omar4ever, BlackLeg-Sanji

more_horiz
1 win(s) against
Player's name Omar4Ever

1 loss(es) against
Player's name BLK

Final score: 1-1
1 of wins against: duelist name(s) Omar4Ever
1 of losses against : duelist name(s) BLK

more_horiz
2 of wins against
Player's name
Omar4Ever
Fusion

0 of losses against
Player's name

Final score: 2
2 of wins against: duelist name(s)Omar4Ever, Fusion

Will keep updating this post.

Last edited by Xknight on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
1 win(s) against
omar4ever

0 of losses against

Final score: 1-0
1 of wins against: Omar4ever ,
0 of losses against :

more_horiz
I have a question for u Blitz and for all ppl who hosting the tournaments :
Why do u all set DN as the dueling system which we should play in ??
because you afraid of the cheat ??????
DN is the most stupid dueling system i had ever seen in my life, u all talking about kcvds and about it's shuffler but DN shuffler is the wrose one and in my opinion kc > other systems and kc's shuffler > other systems shuffler .
So Blitz I have another question :
Can we play in kc or JP instead of DN ??
IF your answer were Yes then it's ok, but if your answer were NO then im out of this tourney because i really really got bored from DN and it's shuffler, and really the game isnt that funny anymore.

more_horiz
omar4ever wrote:

So Blitz I have another question :
Can we play in kc or JP instead of DN ??

sure as long as both duelists agree u can duel on whichever system u want. i would have to agree DN is getting to be real bullshit sometimes.

i set DN as default so if neither player can agree on a system u duel in DN since thats what the majority of people in DA use

more_horiz
won against alucard
SO
2 of wins against :
Kojo and Alucard
5 of losses against :
Sasori,BLK,shock,sloymero and xknight
Final score:
2 of wins against: kojo and Alucard
5 of losses against : Sasori,BLK ,shock , solymero and xknight

more_horiz
1 win(s) against
omar4ever (x2)

0 of losses against

Final score: 2-0
2 of wins against: Omar4ever
0 of losses against :

more_horiz
1 win(s) against
omar4ever (x3)

0 of losses against

Final score: 3-0
3 of wins against: Omar4ever
0 of losses against :

more_horiz
Lost to solyemero 3 times and again DN shuffler is FAIL and SUCK just ask him about my hands in the 2 duels.

more_horiz
1 win(s) against
omar4ever (x3)
SirPsycho

0 of losses against

Final score: 4-0
4 of wins against: Omar4ever , SirPsycho
0 of losses against :

more_horiz
win(s) against
omar4ever (x3)
SirPsycho (x2)

0 of losses against

Final score: 5-0
5 of wins against: Omar4ever , SirPsycho
0 of losses against :

more_horiz
remove_circleSimilar topics
chat_bubbleDA's Open Tournament v.1 (Round 1)
chat_bubbleThe Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1
chat_bubble[TCG] DA Regular Tournament #6 (Round 1)
chat_bubbleSLIFER TOURNAMENT ROUND 2
chat_bubbleThe Fixed Deck Tournament round 1
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum