Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Tournament of the Misspelled

+13
Bruce Wayne
kyosuke kiryu
Ryo Bakura
Nekofjung
EJ
Anzo
firestorm
Pilover
FenixFX
Kira Amadeus
snakedoc
SuperNBZ
Unkown
17 posters

descriptionThe Tournament of the Misspelled EmptyThe Tournament of the Misspelled

more_horiz
Hey everyone I'm Unkown. JY1 asked me to host a tournament, and here we go.

This tournament's rules aren't so special:

~Follow the KCVDS ban list(destiny draw is semi - limited)

~The following decks are banned:
Monarchs, Gadgets, Stun.
Burn, Stall, Exodia, Mill, Armor.

~There will be 2 groups, each containing 10 members(if more groups are needed they will be made)
Sign-ups 1 to 10 are group one.
Sign-ups 11 to 20 are group two.

~You must mention the deck you will be using in your sign-up, and then choose a card that matches your deck's theme(I will be judging if it does or not, if it does not you will receive a PM), and the card choosers with the best 3 cards(decided by me), can PM me and choose their opponent for round 1.
(cards that have been chosen by other members cannot be chosen again)

My card won't be judged, obviously.
Here's my sign-up:
Username: Unkown
Hamachi nickname: [FE] Unkown
Time zone: GMT +2
Deck Type: Rat Toolbox
Card: D.D. Warrior(can be SS'd through Giant Rat, so it fits my deck, obviously)

Group 1:
- Unkown (D.D Warrior)
- Nekofjung(Reign-Beux)
- Firestorm(Majestic Mech Ohka)
- Techo
- Hamouda(Divine Dragon Ragnarok)
- Pilover(Nimble Momonga)
- Jesse Anderson(Cyber Twin Dragon)
- EJ(Reinforcements of the Army)
- Ryo Bakura(The Cheerful Coffin)
- Seeker(Elemental Hero Neos)
Hamachi: Group 1/2 pass: 1

Group 2:
- Dante(Edge Hammer)
- FenixFX
- Neji Hyuga(Cyber Dragon)
- Snakedoc(Voltanis the Adjucator)
- Eru Roraito(CHAMBERLAIN OF THE SIX SAMURAI)
- Renji Abarai(Gravekeeper's Chief)
- Kyosuke Kiryu(Spiritual Art- Kuogane)
- Bruce Wayne(Horus LV4)
- Dark King Guns(Six Samurai - Kamon)
- Kira Amadeus (Contact Out)

Hamachi: Group 2/2 pass: 2

TO FENIX AND TECHO:
Your cards were not accepted, so you won't be in the mini game.

TO L:
Your app. did not get accepted since Stun is banned.

TO THE OTHERS:
You didn't get accepted due to errors in your application, like decks that make no sense, or cards that don't exist.

Group 1:

EJ vs Jesse Anderson (chosen by EJ)
Unkown vs Seeker
Nekofjung vs Ryo Bakura
Firestorm vs Pilover
Hamouda vs Techo

Jesse Anderson vs Seeker
Ryo Bakura vs Pilover vs Techo

You must have a match with each other duelist in this matchup. The one
with the most wins advances, in case of a tie, the two tied duelists
will duel each other in a match and winner will advance.

Neji Hyuga vs Dante (chosen by Neji)
Renji Abarai vs Snakedoc (chosen by Renji)
FenixFX vs Kira Amadeus
Eru Roraito vs Dark King Guns
Bruce Wayne vs Kyosuke Kiryu

Round 2:
Renji Abarai VS FenixFX VS Kyosuke Kiryu
You must have a match with each other duelist in this matchup. The one with the most wins advances, in case of a tie, the two tied duelists will duel each other in a match and winner will advance.

When you finish your duels, you must post here with confirmation from opponent or screen shot.

Last edited by Unkown on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 9 times in total

descriptionThe Tournament of the Misspelled EmptyRe: The Tournament of the Misspelled

more_horiz
i won Snakedoc 2/0 my plan worked liked a charm decree got him good
GG bro

descriptionThe Tournament of the Misspelled EmptyRe: The Tournament of the Misspelled

more_horiz
yeah yeah...
confirm

more_horiz
i lost 2 fenix 2-1 nice games especially the second one that i won Smile)

more_horiz
FenixFX vs Kira 2-1

more_horiz
I won against FireStorm 2-0 .

Good games bro Wink

more_horiz
confirm these were nice quick duels i got bad draws in the first and heavy storm saved him in the second GGs

more_horiz
I didn't find EJ in theham !!

more_horiz
Jesse Anderson wrote:

actually only me,techo,ryo and unkown are in the ham O.o

more_horiz
Ryo Bakura won 2-1. 1st duel was interesting and close, as was the 2nd duel. 3rd duel the KCVDS shuffler stuck me with a starting hand of 3x DWL and no DW monsters.

more_horiz
Confirm my won. In the first and the second matches were pretty intersting and so close. Each one of us led a pretty good hand. But in the third match i used to have not bad hand and he used to lead a sucky hand. Anyway thanks for the match man and hope to duel you soon :D.(YAY, i won, i won Razz Razz)

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
Jesse Anderson wrote:

actually only me,techo,ryo and unkown are in the ham O.o

i can't stay in the ham after joining 2 cuz my computer in not working now i log in from my freind computer .. only for few days till i fix my computer,

more_horiz
well i won 2-1 vs my mate bruce wayne

more_horiz
Confirm.. lost 2-1 to Kyo. ...good games buddy.. :D.. btw really sry for leaving without you even getting to speak Razz..i was in a REAL rush. :D Well..good luck to you and the rest of the participants. Smile

more_horiz
i won 2-0 over hamouda
ggs Wink

more_horiz
I lost but I'm happy Wink

2-0 for him but we had a really funny duel!! GGs

he won in the first duel with 200 LP!! if I drew a LV4 monster or lower during the last turn I would won Sad

I had a bad draw in the second duel and I did a lot of mistakes. Result: easy victory to him Razz

more_horiz
Seeker, if you can duel me and you are not busy or on some sort of vacation, post here or you will be DQ'd.(and also, join the hamachi, if you don't, it's an advantage for me if we don't get to duel)

more_horiz
well it's really weird...My connection sucked badly with Jesse in all my duels...disconnected alot when he was winning
and disconnected more when i was.
1-1 so far...at the last duel i had to go for outer circumstances. told him brb but apparently my modem reconnected as i suppose.he also had to leave
I had vortex which would leave me empty handed...but yea after all these duels and the way Jesse anderson seemed to want this so bad (we dueled almost 12 times)...I surrender making it 2-1

his image : https://i.servimg.com/u/f85/12/75/55/64/untitl11.jpg
didn't take pic for my hand..for sorrow ~_~

ggs jesse anderson

more_horiz
Great duel pal .. this is my first time i saw such a connections you have lol ... you'r a stronge duelist and i respect that .. hope the next time'd be better for both of us.

more_horiz
Here is a hint that will take only for today if 1.16 is released tomorow.
It was Techo's idea actualy.. well when you start the duel just go manual do not change phases just manualy telling ur moves to ur opponent and vise versa.. its working gr8 and avoids the game from being stucked..

As for me vs Neji when you find me online call me for our match..

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
Seeker, if you can duel me and you are not busy or on some sort of vacation, post here or you will be DQ'd.(and also, join the hamachi, if you don't, it's an advantage for me if we don't get to duel)

Been busy but when you are ready...

more_horiz
The tourney is taking too long come on do your duels guys.
So far 3 duels are left:
Unkown vs Seeker
Neji Hyuga vs Dante

more_horiz
OK, today is the 17th, you guys have until the 21th. Any unfinished duels will lead to disqualification to both duelists.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
The tourney is taking too long come on do your duels guys.
So far 3 duels are left:
Unkown vs Seeker
Neji Hyuga vs Dante

What about me ?

more_horiz
hey you passed...i forfeited Oh Shit he meant duelists who didn't duel for first round
Unkown I suggest DQs

more_horiz
oh .. i though this is the second round .. sorry about that!

more_horiz
I will give seeker the win, I was a bit inactive. All other members are disqualified.

Check first post for round 2.

more_horiz
Lost from Techo 0-2. Second duel was cool.

more_horiz
Techo vs pilover 2 -0
ggs

more_horiz
I confirm .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum