Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Round 2]Old Format Tournament #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Olethros
Minako
xenoburn
CutieLucie83
Staxx
True Killjoy
WondeRy
11 posters

description[Round 2]Old Format Tournament #2 Empty[Round 2]Old Format Tournament #2

more_horiz
[Round 2]Old Format Tournament #2 Yu_gi_oh_wallpaper_by_corki_gfx-d60vjn0
Welcome to the Old Format Tournament! I hope you like it. Old format means that we are going to do a little bit of time travel to the past and play on as if it was... December 2010! That means all cards that are released after December 2010 are not allowed! The rules also are as if it was December 2010 so that means no pendulum summoning (well there are no pendulum cards out) and no Link summoning(same thing). You can spam extra deck monsters to your heart's content!

Format for this tournament is :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swiss , number of rounds depending on the number of contenders.

Match Duels on the September 2010  TCG banlist which you can find here HERE

All TCG released cards till January 2011 are allowed not including January 2011 (which means the last set allowed is Hidden Arsenal 3). 

Any platform is allowed. You have to send me a deck list so that I can check if it is legal!

Disconnecting and cheating

Click :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Code:

IGN:
Discord:
Time zone:

1.True Killjoy/EST

2.Staxx (the Human)/ GMT-7

3.Lucie /GMT

4.xenoburn / GMT

5.Minako Sama/CST 

6.Oletheros / GMT

7.DB: Aries Coors/Discord: Rhynnian Hamada/Timezone: GMT

8.Farkion/Gmt-3

9.TricMagic/-6 UTC

10.PowerNova/ GMT-5

Bracket

---> BRACKET <---

Prices:
  1st Place - 1200 DP and Medallion (3 Medallions = promotion)

2nd Place - 600 DP

3rd Place - 300 DP

2nd Round Deadline Friday 1st of December. Post Side decking screen (when game 2 starts) for your matches to me however you want (here in the topic, msg on discord or private messages on the forum) . Players with illegal decks will be warned once and forced to edit their deck. 2nd warning ends up in drop from the tournament!

Last edited by WondeRy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 6 times in total

description[Round 2]Old Format Tournament #2 EmptyRe: [Round 2]Old Format Tournament #2

more_horiz
True Killjoy
EST

description[Round 2]Old Format Tournament #2 EmptyRe: [Round 2]Old Format Tournament #2

more_horiz
Staxx The Human

more_horiz
Lucie
GMT 0

more_horiz
Discord:xenoburn
Timezone:GMT

more_horiz
Minako Sama
CST

more_horiz
Olethros
GMT

more_horiz
DB: Aries Coors
Discord: Rhynnian Hamada
Timezone: GMT

more_horiz
Farkion
Gmt-3

more_horiz
TricMagic
-6 UTC

more_horiz
PowerNova
GMT-5

more_horiz
Round One is live get your matches played! Bracket Make sure you : Post Side decking screen (when game 2 starts) for your matches to me however you want (here in the topic, msg on discord or private messages on the forum) . Players with illegal decks will be warned once and forced to edit their deck. 2nd warning ends up in drop from the tournament!

more_horiz
beat Ole boy 2-1

more_horiz
@wondery true killjoy scooped

more_horiz
Rhynnian Hamada scooped.

more_horiz
PowerNova 2-0 @xenoburn

GG's

more_horiz
Guys Deadline is FRIDAY ! Get your duels done! @True_Killjoy vs @TricMagic , @YAMI_MOTO #1 vs @xenoburn , @Minako vs @Olethros, @Drunkion vs @CutieLucie83

more_horiz
@Staxx forfeited the match to me @Wondery

more_horiz
So nobody played their match?

more_horiz
Guys 10 people are in this tournament and only 2 people played their match for the 2nd round! The deadline was 8 days ago! If less than 4 people reply to this topic I will cancel the tournament on Monday! I will also not tag anybody and see how many of you actually check this topic!

more_horiz
Wow nobody replied. Closing and canceling tournament.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply