Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1

+15
the guardian
firestorm
Midorus
SuperNBZ
JadenYuki
Bruce Wayne
Neji Hyuga
Italiano
Ryo Bakura
The_Dutch_Prince
Anzo
hamouda
Sousuke Aizen
Kira Amadeus
Unkown
19 posters

descriptionThe Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1 EmptyThe Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1

more_horiz
Well, after my last tournament failing because
of no one dueling an d 2 duelists forfeiting, I thought no one used
1.15 anymore so I'll be hosting the first 1.19 tournament here on Duel
Academy.

Rules:
No special rules, just no OTK, Exodia, Stall, Mill, and burn.
And,
the ban list you will follow is: The September 1'st ban list.(check
announcements section) I know it's still not September yet, but by the
time we finish the sign-ups, it will be, besides, this will give Cat
users more time to get used to the new list before any tournament.

And,
all cards that were banned, and then moved to limited, can be used even
if banned on KCVDS. Cards that were limited and moved to semi-limited /
banned, will stay the same as they are, eg: Chaos Sorcerer. (except if
Seto Kaiba updates the list, and if it happens during the tournament,
you can adjust your decks)

Match - Ups for Round 1

1. JadenYuki
  2. The Guardian
  3. Neji
  4. Techo
  5. Firestorm
  6. Italiano
  7. L
  8. Chazz
  9. Ryu Bakura
  10. Sosuke Aizen
  11. The Dutch Prince
  12. Najex
  13. Kira Amadeus
  14. Pilover
  15. Luffy
  16. Jesse Anderson
  17. Hamouda
  18. Bruce Wayne
  19. Unkown
  20. Renji Abarai

1 vs 20, 2 vs 19, etc.

Good luck everyone.

Hamachi: 1.19 tourney DA
pass: Kowny

Hamachi: 1.19 tourney DA 2
pass: Kowny

descriptionThe Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1 EmptyRe: The Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1

more_horiz
Chazz your my opp ready when you are

descriptionThe Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1 EmptyRe: The Tournament of the Misspelled Round 1

more_horiz
Hey Dutch Prince is my opponent, will c ya in tourney ham!

more_horiz
Unkown how do you make thos match-ups!
in the failed tournament of the misspelled it was hamouda VS techo
and in this one hamouda VS techo again?? lol

anyways I had my match with techo
result: 2-1 in his favour sure (youhou it's the first time I beat techo in a duel)

the first and the 3rd one was... bored... I was totally locked (result 8000-0 in both lol) but the second one was very goooooooood... I won with 1500 LP and a crazy luck lol

more_horiz
So my opponent is Firestorm righ ?

more_horiz
Sousuke Aizen I'm your opponent but I Don't use HAM but I will host IP so I see you online I will greet you and I guess it will be so the other way arround aswell ...

Cya in KCVDS

more_horiz
My opponent Najex didn't join the hamachi network yet. I'll edit my post with the result.

more_horiz
my opp is Luffy,join the ham network quick..

more_horiz
I cant seem to get in touch with Sousuke Aizen ( KCVDS name: Rule of Atlantis- Dartz ). So I havnt been able to duel him yet for the tourney ....

Or is this the wrong way to let you know that there is NO communication between me and Sousuke Aizen ( Ruler of Atlantis- Dartz )...?

more_horiz
Can you guys stop telling us who your opponent is?
We can all see it above...

Me and Bruce were 1-1 when he disconnected...

more_horiz
Alright, i won 2-1 against Neji after some really bad connection problems and my computer freezing right before i accept the Neji while hosting...and KCVDS bugs. So, 2-1 for me Smile. Good games Neji.

more_horiz
I dueled renji and was up 1-0. Than the next 3 games froze so I gave him the win. And then in r3 we tried to duel and it woudn't connect us and I had to go so he got the win. 2-1 for him than.

more_horiz
it's 1-1 against JadenYuki1 he said forfited the last game but if you change your mind before the deadline i'll be happy to duel you so consider it 1-1 for now

KC shuffler sucks
first game 1 drew 3 wulf
second game i drew 2 wulf
third game i drew all magic and spells and got no monster for 2 turns even though 1 got 22 monster in my deck
forth game i drew 2 wulf's again what are the odds of that

more_horiz
lost 2-1 to chazz 5 duels in total 2 frozed Sad(

more_horiz
confirmed. won against Kira 2-1.....ggs dude :D

more_horiz
jesse anderson still didnt join the ham plz join the ham asap to finish our game

more_horiz
firestorm wrote:
jesse anderson still didnt join the ham plz join the ham asap to finish our game

Same to Luffy

more_horiz
OK, deadline is Saturday 5th. Pazicull, I can't seem to find you online...

more_horiz
I still can't get a hold of Sousuke Aizen ( Ruler of Atlantis-Dartz ) I have PM'ed him on DA and BC on both things no answer. Tried to get a hold of him in this topic no answer or response ...

I will edit this opst when I do get a hold of him or not ...

***********************EDIT***********************************

I cant get in contact/touch with Sousuke Aizen ( Ruler of Atlantis Dartz )

But I can't really say that he must be DQ'ed although rule are rules but since I havnt dueled for the tourney IMO it wouldn't be fair to others if I ould procied to the next round is it ....So is there a possibility that I can duel som1 to prove that I'm worthy of the second Rouind ..>?

Last edited by The_Dutch_Prince on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
firestorm wrote:

i only can join to the ham when i'm online .

more_horiz
Yesterday i was quite bussy and i couldn't connect cause of that..but today and tomorrow I'LL be on.

more_horiz
L, i can't see u online join the hamachi network or you will be DQed.

more_horiz
I confirm my loss against Sousuke Aizen 2-1

When we finally got to duel the first duel went smoothly for me because he had a terrible hand in both our opinions lol and the second duel was pretty even for most of the time ( because we both had a bad hand thnx to KCVDS shuffeler ) but he handeled it better than me so he won the second. The third duel was kinda weird cause we both hadn't had a great hand but he pulled of some sweet moves with a bad hand and I couldn't so all together:

He deserves to be in the second round.

Good luck in the second Round Sousuke Aizen

more_horiz
wow, your too kind bro. Thank you for all those words, but our Decks aren't to blame its the shuffler. 3rd duel most of the duel we didn't have a hand, so every time we drew a card, we put it to use. We were both playing BoM's and MF's and other counters.

He even believed in his heart of the cards and drew out Mirror Force from nowhere for my synchro. But, i somehow pulled it off in the end. GG's we had your majesty. Hope to c ya around and duel again.

thanks for the luck, i'll need your luck, since you believe in the heart of the cards, i'll start too. Heart of the Cards FTW!

more_horiz
I won my duels against Pilover 2-1 for me.

more_horiz
Confirmed,
2 Judgment dragons with lucky draws gave him the win in the last duel.

more_horiz
Um, pazni, I can't find you online. I went online early in the morning, like now, noon, afternoon, evening, late night(11-12 PM). Can't find you. Are you going online lately or are you busy?

more_horiz
OK guys, sorry for the double but 1.19's list has been updated to the Spt. 1st. All winner of round 1 modify your decks or change them if you want. And, so it isn't fair, I will let the ones who lost use the new ban list too, I'll say how when the first round is over.

more_horiz
sorry if this is considered spam, but when i dueled The_Dutch_Prince, banlist was already updated, and we dueled with new banlist. It was updated yesterday, about 4:30PM GMT and everyone who dueled after that time should have dueled with new banlist.

And its up to the starter of this tournament to decide what to do. Again, sorry if this is spam.

more_horiz
Yes Sousuke...i talked with Unkown before our duel today and he told me that we should duel with the new banlist.By the way...Unkown why did u got offline and why did u left in the middle of our first duel?...u could have said something before. No

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum