Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: Rooms Discussion.

+17
BlackWarGreymon
RAI
Jue Viole Grace
Fefe2931995
Gustavo
kyosuke kiryu
mimgrim
DMK
Kaito
FSG
Train
Nuran
Amy Kool
Linda-Senpai
Phoenix King
! High Dutchman Gianus
Anzo
21 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: Rooms Discussion. - Page 2 EmptySociety of Light: Rooms Discussion.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

This wasn't part of my plans. But, many people PMed me wanting to make rooms here. So who ever support it, just post here.

descriptionSociety of Light: Rooms Discussion. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Rooms Discussion.

more_horiz
THE LIGHT!

descriptionSociety of Light: Rooms Discussion. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Society of Light: Rooms Discussion.

more_horiz
1. We don't delete topics, we archive it.
2. I'll allow rooms after 28 of January, and only for people who joined SoL during the recruiting week. Means people who join the SoL after this week, won't have room.

more_horiz
Edward LOL!!!!! the light slayer was here next thing you know your working for them
that is something i love to do though. Destroy the enlightened and engulf the world in a dark abyss as pitch black as Mr. Popo!!!!!!
Take no prisoners!!!!!
THE LIGHT WILL DIMINISH AND THE WORLD WILL BE PLUNGED INTO DARKNESS!!!
MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
(way to dramatic lol)

more_horiz
Embrace not the darkness, for abyss holds light.

Embrace the light of destruction, purity bows not before darkness, purity equals impurity.

more_horiz
That's some proper logic you're saying there, Irate.

Because up is east and down is white

more_horiz
It's part of this event.

We will have to redefine all light and all darkness through this event.

more_horiz
Forgive her, Irate. She hasn't seen the light, yet.

more_horiz
There will be no light after this event, only darkness will remain.
Anzo get on chat

more_horiz
Uh Screw it, Rooms allowed GO GO GO!

more_horiz
Well, Edward and me will never go to the light. We will team up with the bee's and we will dominate this planet.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Uh Screw it, Rooms allowed GO GO GO!

So i can have a room now?

more_horiz
Yes.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum