Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: Rooms Discussion.

+17
BlackWarGreymon
RAI
Jue Viole Grace
Fefe2931995
Gustavo
kyosuke kiryu
mimgrim
DMK
Kaito
FSG
Train
Nuran
Amy Kool
Linda-Senpai
Phoenix King
! High Dutchman Gianus
Anzo
21 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: Rooms Discussion. EmptySociety of Light: Rooms Discussion.

more_horiz
This wasn't part of my plans. But, many people PMed me wanting to make rooms here. So who ever support it, just post here.

descriptionSociety of Light: Rooms Discussion. EmptyRe: Society of Light: Rooms Discussion.

more_horiz
I DOES

EDIT
Laura wrote:
This room stinks. I have never encountered such a bad smell. Do something before they throw you out of the Academy.

She's Right Anzo P_P

descriptionSociety of Light: Rooms Discussion. EmptyRe: Society of Light: Rooms Discussion.

more_horiz
I support it, but why

more_horiz
Vongola Decimo wrote:
I support it, but why

Cuz for the lulz.
I want my room in here P_P

more_horiz
LoveTaker does not approve. They should all share one huge room.

more_horiz
Mine too idgaf if I dun have the wierd rank image, POWER TO THE NABS

WHA HOOOOO

more_horiz
DA needs moar posts Twisted Evil that is the only reason why. Yeah, the DA's biggest secret got revealed!

more_horiz
Your rhetorical opinion doesn't matter.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

do not*

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
Anzo wrote:

do not*

actually, is Does not, because is in third person. the object is "Your rhetorical opinion" as a whole. you can even swap it with it making it "It doesnt matter"

more_horiz
Train wrote:
Nuran wrote:
Anzo wrote:

do not*

actually, is Does not, because is in third person. the object is "Your rhetorical opinion" as a whole. you can even swap it with it making it "It doesnt matter"

thats what it said in neko's siggy

more_horiz
The Dark Slayer was here

Last edited by Edward on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
this event will finish oneday and it will be deleted so rooms also will be deleted that's why i think there is no need to have rooms

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
DA needs moar posts Twisted Evil

I think this says it all..
Let's Spemm some roomz!!!

BE ENGULFED BY THE LIGHT!!

more_horiz
I agree with LT. ONE ROOM FOR YOU ALL!

more_horiz
No room for them~

They were foolish enough to join the light~

It is darkness that lasts for eternity~

more_horiz
http://puu.sh/1QlJK Sparta

more_horiz
Abandoned ftw. Light sucks. (:

more_horiz
idc

more_horiz
El Fifo wrote:
idc

more_horiz
Nice avi fifo.

more_horiz
Just you wait, I'll be duelling today ;p

more_horiz
Yoshiya Joshua Kiryu wrote:
No room for them~

They were foolish enough to join the light~

It is darkness that lasts for eternity~

You just got yourself one hell of a trip to Anusland.
Expect the Light (that's me) to pick you up today, somewhere around 4-5 pm GMT+1

May you flood in Light!
Society of Light: Rooms Discussion. SocietyofLight!Saiou

more_horiz
sorry guys, but i was absent away from the game for a year or more ...

so how can i find you now ? are their hamachi or garena or something else ?

more_horiz
http://duelingnetwork.com

Most users on here use DN as default system, it doesn't require to be downloaded or anything, just play it in your browser.

Other options are DevPro or YGOPro, which you would have to download.

Otherwise, use the forum chatbox which is found at the bottom right corner of your screen (unless you're using Internet Explorer, IE sucks and won't execute the JavaScript for the chatbox) or here: http://duelacademy.net/chatbox/index.forum? or, simpler http://duelacademy.net/chatbox

more_horiz
thanks for help boya +1

didn't know that da uses ygopro as well lol!

more_horiz
I'm just doing my job.

And theoretically, moreso, practically, DA is using every dueling system.
If you wanted to do so, you could even duel on YVD or DMG.

more_horiz
thanks, but i'd better if there other ways for contact with DA members because DA Chat not active like expected Smile

more_horiz
It's only at this time.

Yesterday we had a full house, about 15-20 members in chat.

But, I suggest you keep this to PMs since this thread was originally not designed for this.

more_horiz
I'm for rooms (or we'll attack and take over obelix dorm like before)

The rooms will be deleted after, but in the rooms we can get challenges and so Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum