Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dorms [WOTN]

+10
Tragedy
DMDra
9link5
jjh927
Saiseki Umihana
Zeox
Asurastorm
yuma fudo
TricksterPDH5
Dex
14 posters

descriptionDorms [WOTN] - Page 3 EmptyDorms [WOTN]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I've decided to make things a little easier on all of us and divide the main RP into threads. Each location has it's own thread and anytime you RP you will need to pick a location to post it in.
This is the thread for all of Duel Academy's Dorms when your making a post in here, make sure to specify the dorm you're located at.

descriptionDorms [WOTN] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Dorms [WOTN]

more_horiz
Rhys

"I'm... I'm burning up..." *As he sees this, steam starts to burst from his D-Pad* "I... I... I have to keep moveing." *Starts walking to the main academy.

more_horiz
Somewhere in the Slifer Red Dorm..

Amy locked the door behind her, as she sat on her bed, then lied down on her back to relax. She definitely needed to get away from all this, but it wasn't going to be easy.

She liked dueling, but the people here took it like it was a life-or-death situation. She wanted to become friends with people, but all she sees are crazy people.

There was nothing that satisfied her desires, so a new wish was created-

Her own happiness.

'If you collect the numbers, your wish might be granted...'

Amy listened to those hypnotic words and quickly fell asleep, learning her new purpose of gathering Numbers.

more_horiz
Ryan saw that everyone was leaving, and all of a sudden he got a crazy idea. He materialized his second Leviathan and took off.

more_horiz
Char: Andrew
-all alone-
"... I'm just going to go check up on Rhys..."
-runs to main building-

more_horiz
Takuya Kazumake
Slifer red dorms

"Well that was one whole day of numbers hunting wasted.... You know, I think I'll just sit down here infront of my dorm. Atleast that way if I find no one to duel, I can go to sleep" said Takuya as he sat down. "Now I play the waiting game"

more_horiz
James Joseph
"There are numbers here, Giga brilliant."
"Who gave you the magical powers that made you better than me at detection?"

"Partly you, thanks for tht by the way, and some lingering powers I had before that."
"I never meant that as a question! Anyway, some guy is over there. He seems a bit sleepy, but I don't think we can just waltz in, duel him, and get a f ree number. You'll have to focus."

"OK."

I walk up to Takuya.

"Oh hello. It's you. I think I stole your pillow while I was possessed by Leviathan. I'll give it back to you if you duel me."

I suddenly materialize the pillow in question out of thin air, and shake it a little. Money falls out.

"Oh, so you have money hidden in it? That only adds to the challenge. Don't worry, you don't have to win, only duel me."

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
James Joseph
"There are numbers here, Giga brilliant."
"Who gave you the magical powers that made you better than me at detection?"

"Partly you, thanks for tht by the way, and some lingering powers I had before that."
"I never meant that as a question! Anyway, some guy is over there. He seems a bit sleepy, but I don't think we can just waltz in, duel him, and get a f ree number. You'll have to focus."

"OK."

I walk up to Takuya.

"Oh hello. It's you. I think I stole your pillow while I was possessed by Leviathan. I'll give it back to you if you duel me."

I suddenly materialize the pillow in question out of thin air, and shake it a little. Money falls out.

"Oh, so you have money hidden in it? That only adds to the challenge. Don't worry, you don't have to win, only duel me."

"Hey thats my Pillow, I was wondering where that went. Well, I guess I'll duel you" said Takuya

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY RISKING ME AND NUMBER 15 FOR A PILLOW!?[i] said Acid Golem

"Well its my favorite pillow..plus I'm risking you not number 15. You see, Number 15 didnt turn my hand into a puppet hand, or replace my bones with string. But You had to turn my eye into mist which is why I wear this bloody eyepatch and cover it with my hair bangs. So If I lose, I'll be free from that"

[i] Well.......that hurts Takuya
replied Acid Golem

"I'm only teasing Golem, I have no intention of losing"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum