Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dorms [WOTN]

+10
Tragedy
DMDra
9link5
jjh927
Saiseki Umihana
Zeox
Asurastorm
yuma fudo
TricksterPDH5
Dex
14 posters

descriptionDorms [WOTN] EmptyDorms [WOTN]

more_horiz
I've decided to make things a little easier on all of us and divide the main RP into threads. Each location has it's own thread and anytime you RP you will need to pick a location to post it in.
This is the thread for all of Duel Academy's Dorms when your making a post in here, make sure to specify the dorm you're located at.

descriptionDorms [WOTN] EmptyRe: Dorms [WOTN]

more_horiz
Ryan

"I can't believe I lost to that deranged lunatic!" Ryan yelled as he punched the wall in anger. He beat me so easily, as if I was nothing! Is this all I got from my uncle's teachings? Thought by one of the greatest in the world and I can't beat some power obsessed freak?!" His anger was to the point of blind fury until he heard his numbers speaking. "You're becoming just what you are unable to defeat. If you continue down this road you may gain power, but not the drive necessary to defeat someone with the same power, but a great drive. Fueled by fury you are nothing. Relax and see the world as it is. You are just a part of it." Ryan thought over what they said and accepted it as truth. "Now we have a gift for you." Number 16's copies said. A bright light shone. With what he had now he was sure he could defeat his foe. Ryan grabbed his deck and rushed out to the docks where he last saw Atlas going.

more_horiz
Slifer dorm

Hello Anyone here My name Is Mike. **Mike saw a shirt and some pants** and said," thank you so Mike is changing into his shirt and his pants now mike came out from the bedroom. Terror bity say this to his mind," mike listin to me iWE NEED THOUSE CARDS SFOR YOU TO CURE YOU FROM A WEREWOLF AND FOR ME I CAN GO HOME WE NEED A FRIEND TO HELP US.

more_horiz
Location of Dorms: Slifer Red
Leon Asura

*Asura carried Takuya, back to his dorm room and lays him in his bed, Asura then just sits at the desk and starts working on his deck.*
Asura: "Get some rest there buddy."

more_horiz
Takuya Kazumake/Number 15: Giant Killer

As Takuya was laid (lol) down on the bed, suddenly the card in his hand started flashing, and a spirit came out.

Leon, is that you!? said Giant Killer

more_horiz
Location of Dorm: Slifer Red, Takuya's room

Leon Asura

Asura: "huh?" *Asura heard the voice of Number 15* "Number 15? is that you? glad to see you're okay"

more_horiz
Deleted... You can't be in too places at once.
-Dexter Morgan

more_horiz
James Joseph (Possessed by leviathan dragon)
That wasn't too hard. Stealing the pillow of Takuya Kazumake may seem like a bit of a stupid venture, even though it was rather difficult, seeing as he was sleeping on it and I had to use some powers from leviathan to move as a ghost, but I need some more number cards, and this is the best way to get his attention. Good luck sleeping now. I shall leave a note explaining that he can duel me in a numbers duel for his pillow back, as well as numbers, obviously, by just thinking. I shall duel him in his own mind, if he accepts.

Last edited by jjh927 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
((FORMAT!!!
NAME:
POST))

more_horiz

Kureiji Ningyo

Kureiji woke up, with his mask still on. "....I must have overslept." he said, "Heheheheh.... I suppose all of those duelists can wait though. Heehee"
Kureiji went to look through his deck when he noticed a new card that wasn't there before. "Number 40: Gimmick Puppet - Heaven's Strings..." he read aloud.
Suddenly, the card started to flash.
Hello, I am Number 40. I need your help to gather up the rest of my brothers and sisters. I WILL prove i am the most powerful... heheheh...
"Is there any power that i get from it?" Kureiji asked.
You will get a lot of power if you can collect all of the Numbers. Will you help me?
"Heheheheheh..... rice farm! rice farm!" Kureiji muttered to himself, "With that power, i can finally make the world into a rice farm! HEHEHEHEHEHEH... HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very well then.... i will help you.
Very good.
"HEEHEEHEE!!!! I'LL GET ALL OF YOU NUMBERS!!!" Kureiji yelled, "But first, i don't feel good... i ate too much rice. to the infirmary!!!"

more_horiz
*knocks On Asura's Door*
Saiseki : IS everything ok? i saw a lot of ppl lose there numbers

more_horiz
James Joseph (Possessed by leviathan dragon)
Looks like Takuya is not going to wake up for a while. A shame. The challenge still stands, however, for whe he does. For now, I shall head to the main building.

more_horiz
Rhys

Running to where atlas was headed, he sees him lose. "Yes!! Good job. My turn atlas!"

more_horiz
*Ryan had challenged Atlas when they both arrived at the dorms.* "Now Beast King Barbaros, finish him off!" The duel ended at that moment, Ryan the victor. "Weaker descendants eh? Ryan said, "I do not believe this to be true. We both have four numbers now, and I just learned numbers without an essence regenerate a new one. So now I have two shock masters again, with different personalities and abilities. You see my family has a reputation for being the second best. I'm ending this today. You should be thanking me you know, if it weren't for my uncle you wouldn't even be at this academy." Ryan saw Rhys approaching and waved to him.

more_horiz
*Saiseki Apears From a Playing card*
Saiseki : youve gotton stronger Ryan

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
*Ryan had challenged Atlas when they both arrived at the dorms.* "Now Beast King Barbaros, finish him off!" The duel ended at that moment, Ryan the victor. "Weaker descendants eh? Ryan said, "I do not believe this to be true. We both have four numbers now, and I just learned numbers without an essence regenerate a new one. So now I have two shock masters again, with different personalities and abilities. You see my family has a reputation for being the second best. I'm ending this today. You should be thanking me you know, if it weren't for my uncle you wouldn't even be at this academy." Ryan saw Rhys approaching and waved to him.

Rhys

"Well you sure are full of yourself, Ryan. That Last Sentence really boosted my opinion of you." *A note of sarcasm can be heard in Rhys' voice, his wings still visible.* "The thing is, both you and Atlas are a threat, and I'm not sure who is more evil.

more_horiz
Saiseki Umihana wrote:
*Saiseki Apears From a Playing card*
Saiseki : youve gotton stronger Ryan

"Yeah, you noticed. I believe I tied Atlas with four numbers as well. Let's just hope Rhys got stronger as well."

more_horiz
9link5 wrote:
TricksterPDH5 wrote:

Rhys

"Well you sure are full of yourself, Ryan. That Last Sentence really boosted my opinion of you." *A note of sarcasm can be heard in Rhys' voice, his wings still visible.* "The thing is, both you and Atlas are a threat, and I'm not sure who is more evil.

"Evil, no, not at all, nor am I a threat. I was on a search for power, now I'm simply on a quest to protect what was promised to me. That last sentence is true, by the way. I have a riddle for you: Who is famous for being in second, he with vast knowledge of and access to technology, and he who this academy owes the most to? Answer me this."

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:

"Evil, no, not at all, nor am I a threat. I was on a search for power, now I'm simply on a quest to protect what was promised to me. That last sentence is true, by the way. I have a riddle for you: Who is famous for being in second, he with vast knowledge of and access to technology, and he who this academy owes the most to? Answer me this."

Rhys

"Are you claiming to be decended from Kaiba? That sounds far fetched. My claim of being decended from those who have seen more than man ever shall would seen as such if I had nothing to back it up. Where is your proof. Kaiba-boy." *finishing with a smirk and a tone of commady at the end.*

more_horiz
A sigh came out by the Slifer Red Dorms.

Amy walked by the Dorms after exiting the Courtyard, wanting to take a rest in her own room from getting her mind cleared from these 'Numbers'.

There were more than 1 copy of Numbers, and their users weren't just gifted, but they were.. odd. Each person that she met, turned out to be strange people.

"..I just hope I don't run into any of these idiots.."

'Be careful of the other Number Duelists.'

'It would be nice to just have peace and some happy moments, instead of all these number craps.. It's all your fault, Utopia..'

more_horiz
Tragedy wrote:

Amy walked by the Dorms after exiting the Courtyard, wanting to take a rest in her own room from getting her mind cleared from these 'Numbers'.

There were more than 1 copy of Numbers, and their users weren't just gifted, but they were.. odd. Each person that she met, turned out to be strange people.

'It would be nice to just have peace and some happy moments, instead of all these number craps.. It's all your fault, Utopia..'

Rhys

"Ah yes. You... I believe you owe me a match Utopia Holder." *Ready's disk.*

more_horiz
9link5 wrote:
TricksterPDH5 wrote:

Rhys

"Are you claiming to be decended from Kaiba? That sounds far fetched. My claim of being decended from those who have seen more than man ever shall would seen as such if I had nothing to back it up. Where is your proof. Kaiba-boy." *finishing with a smirk and a tone of commady at the end.*

"Hmph. Remember when I talked about being stuck in a virtual reality? Some upgrades were made to me while I was there." Ryan takes the sharp end of his duel disc and jabs it into his arm, piercing skin and revealing, in addition to broken skin, blood, and muscle, that his bones are replaced with metal framing and wires wrap around the insides of his arm. A few seconds after he does this his arm starts to regenerate. Are you convinced yet? OR shall I show more proof?"

Last edited by TricksterPDH5 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:

"Hmph. Remember when I talked about being stuck in a virtual reality? Some upgrades were made to me while I was there." Ryan takes the sharp end of his duel disc and jabs it into his arm, piercing skin and revealing, in addition to broken skin, blood, and muscle, that his bones are replaced with metal framing and wires wrap around the insides of his arm. A few seconds after he does this his arm starts to regenerate. Are you convinced yet? OR shall I show more proof?"

Rhys

"A cybernetic upgrade is not Proof. Any rich person could have bought such technology. I need Concrete Proof. If you give me concrete proof you are his hear, I will show you what I can do."

Last edited by 9link5 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
James Joseph
You'd think he'd have stopped by now, given up, he can't even hurt me. I don't feel pain like his other "subjects". I arrive at the dorms a bloody mess, with a couple of ribs sticking out of a huge gash at the front of my chest. All that he can do to me is deform my body, but he cannot hinder me in any way, neither can he kill me. It is, in fact, the Devil who is being tormented. He cannot do anything to harm me emotionally, I just cannot feel it. Only my body can be damaged, and so he is powerless against me thanks to what some would call a weakness. I realize I might frighten people if I go about looking like this, so I undo the damage done using some of my lingering power. Then, I wait in the corridor for a challenge.

Even without my numbers, people will want to challenge me. Everyone wants something other than the numbers. Nearby, for example, there is one who wants a stone of some kind. I know where to find one, and I can psychologically input that thought into a person's head, that I can find them what they want. I only need to win 3 duels, then I'm back in business with another number. But if I lose 3, my mission has failed. That is all, I do not really care if I win or lose. I still don't know how to, even though I now have a purpose.

more_horiz
9link5 wrote:
Tragedy wrote:

Rhys

"Ah yes. You... I believe you owe me a match Utopia Holder." *Ready's disk.*

Amy glared at Rhys, not wanting to duel. She didn't want to say anything towards her opponent, so she sighed and readied her Duel Disk.

'I'm going to have to really burn Utopia, one day..'

more_horiz
[quote="9link5"]
TricksterPDH5 wrote:

Rhys

"A cybernetic upgrade is not Proof. Any rich person could have bought such technology. I need Concrete Proof. If you give me concrete proof you are his hear, I will show you what I can do."

"Fine, but brace yourself, many emotions come with memories." Ryan said. His eyes then glowed yellow as he used his numbers' combined power and sent out raw datat in waves to transfer memories of when he was a child onto Rhys. This includes his time in the virtual reality, and his memories of his Uncle Seto. The few memories he had of his father were there, but seemed unimportant in the scheme of things. "There" Ryan said, "Believe me now?"

Last edited by TricksterPDH5 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:36 am; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
Char: Andrew

-Andrew walks up to Rhys, seemingly out of nowhere-

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked angrily.

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:

"Fine, but brace yourself, many emotions come with memories." Ryan said. His eyes then glowed yellow as he transferred memories of when he was a child onto Rhys. This includes his time in the virtual reality, and his memories of his Uncle Seto. The few memories he had of his father were there, but seemed unimportant in the scheme of things. "There" Ryan said, "Believe me now?"

Rhys

"What did you even just try to do? I honestly have no Idea. I think that you believe that you can give memories to others. The fact is that while you may have the tech to do that to humans. I don't think you have met a Manakete before."

Char: Andrew

-Andrew walks up to Rhys, seemingly out of nowhere-

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked angrily.

"I... I'm sorry." *Rhys' face droops down in shame.* "I didn't know how you would React. It was... Not the best move to make, in retrospect it wasn't the best move."

((How are you soposed to give someone Memories? Dorms [WOTN] 1211185477 Dorms [WOTN] 1211185477 ))

more_horiz
Slifer Red Dorms
Takuya Kazumake

Takuya while in his unconscious state was having a dream, he was running in a field of grass at night. While he was running he saw many XYZ cards floating around with blank pictures except for two... two which he recognized as Number 30, and Number 15. As he was running, he could only hear one thing. Atlas' wicked laughter....

Takuya tossed and turned in his bed, and then woke up

"Whoa!....." Yelled Takuya as he woke up, breathing heavily.

Welcome back kid....nice to see you're still with the living" Remarked Acid Golem, Also, we have a new partner

Hello there Takuya, you may call me Giant Killer or Number 15, whichever you prefer. said Number 15.

"Well its nice to meet you...." Takuya smiled

more_horiz
Zeox wrote:
Slifer Red Dorms
Takuya Kazumake

Takuya while in his unconscious state was having a dream, he was running in a field of grass at night. While he was running he saw many XYZ cards floating around with blank pictures except for two... two which he recognized as Number 30, and Number 15. As he was running, he could only hear one thing. Atlas' wicked laughter....

Takuya tossed and turned in his bed, and then woke up

"Whoa!....." Yelled Takuya as he woke up, breathing heavily.

Welcome back kid....nice to see you're still with the living" Remarked Acid Golem, Also, we have a new partner

Hello there Takuya, you may call me Giant Killer or Number 15, whichever you prefer. said Number 15.

"Well its nice to meet you...." Takuya smiled

"Hey Takuya", Ryan said as he came in to his dorm, "Nice duel, although I think I just one upped you. I did what you did, except without passing out!" Ryan exclaimed jokingly. "What do you say we get a duel going without betting numbers for a change? Up to it? I don't really need to get many numbers, seeing as while you were passed out my number count boosted up to four."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum