Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dorms [WOTN]

+10
Tragedy
DMDra
9link5
jjh927
Saiseki Umihana
Zeox
Asurastorm
yuma fudo
TricksterPDH5
Dex
14 posters

descriptionDorms [WOTN] - Page 2 EmptyDorms [WOTN]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I've decided to make things a little easier on all of us and divide the main RP into threads. Each location has it's own thread and anytime you RP you will need to pick a location to post it in.
This is the thread for all of Duel Academy's Dorms when your making a post in here, make sure to specify the dorm you're located at.

descriptionDorms [WOTN] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dorms [WOTN]

more_horiz
Saiseki : U guys are sooo interesting hehehe

more_horiz
*goes To Ryan*
Saiseki : Where is Atlas

more_horiz
Saiseki Umihana wrote:
*goes To Ryan*

Ryan

"He's outside, or at least he was." Ryan said.

more_horiz
Rhys to Ryan

"I will believe your story if you can answer this. To truely know someone, you must acnowlige their highest point, as well as the lows. Show me that you truely know Kaiba. Tell me his highest high, as well as his lowest low. Here are some hints. Firstly the High. The high is the easiest to acknowledge. His greatest acheavement, some thing that the game would not be as it is without. Next the low. Something he tried to cover up. Something that will prove you are his kin. He once held a game, for Yugi and his friends. He tried to kill them. Their death was his intent."

more_horiz
9link5 wrote:
Rhys to Ryan

"I will believe your story if you can answer this. To truely know someone, you must acnowlige their highest point, as well as the lows. Show me that you truely know Kaiba. Tell me his highest high, as well as his lowest low. Here are some hints. Firstly the High. The high is the easiest to acknowledge. His greatest acheavement, some thing that the game would not be as it is without. Next the low. Something he tried to cover up. Something that will prove you are his kin. He once held a game, for Yugi and his friends. He tried to kill them. Their death was his intent."

"Hmm...A hard question...For most! The high is Solid Vision, the low is DEATH-T. NOW do you believe me?" Ryan asked again.

more_horiz
Character: Atlas Kumari
*goes To Ryan*

"Here!"
*a short while later*
"Hmph. Yet again I get a fifth Number. That makes 6, 7, 10, 61, and 96. Five Numbers total..."

more_horiz
*throws Number 7 To Atlas*
Saiseki : Here For Now...
Saiseki : wut can i Do to get it back
Saiseki : Actually wut u got was terror Byte
Saiseki : i have two numbers the rules say Once your Character loses their number they are unable to win numbers from another Character in a duel
and i dueled ehero when he had no number and took terror lost to him

more_horiz
Character: John/Lokos
Post: At the morning John waked up in his dorm. - 'God damn it Lokos why the hell you did that?!' - He was angry because Lokos took control over his body yesterday.
"Because i wanted to" - Suddenly Lokos showed up - "Sorry. Also sorry about this but i will take control over your body today to." - In same time Lokos again gained conrol.
'Lets see whats happening in slifer dorms...' - Lokos thought and started to walk to slifer red dorms.

more_horiz
James Joseph
So they choose to ignore me? No matter. I shall make my presence heard. Someone will duel me if I create a fake black hole. They shall follow through it, hoping to find a number, but instead, they shall find me, waiting to duel them. I must succeed with my plans, 3 victories and I have a number and may achieve my goal, however 3 losses and I die. Neverthless, death does not bother me. I die whether I win or lose. Just if I win, everyone else dies too.

more_horiz
(To Saieki: That happened a long time ago, so at this point it is too late to complain. The rule is also a misnomer. Unless Dex conferms to editing it, It's after you lose your first duel without a number.)

Rhys Still to Ryan

"...How do you know about DEATH-T? He literally payed people not to talk about it!! I only know because I was there, and I was but a hatchling!! Wait wait, slow down here. It's possible that you only know the name DEATH-T. Describe it. What happened there."

more_horiz
9link5 wrote:
(To Saieki: That happened a long time ago, so at this point it is too late to complain. The rule is also a misnomer. Unless Dex conferms to editing it, It's after you lose your first duel without a number.)

Rhys Still to Ryan

"...How do you know about DEATH-T? He literally payed people not to talk about it!! I only know because I was there, and I was but a hatchling!! Wait wait, slow down here. It's possible that you only know the name DEATH-T. Describe it. What happened there."

Ryan

"Seto used DEATH-T to try to kill Yugi and his friends. There was a room which had a laser tag game where he hired three mercenaries armed with deadly laser guns to try to kill Yugi. Then there was a falling blocks room where, well basically blocks fell from the roof. One of the kids got trapped but the rest made it through. Then Yugi dueled Mokuba at capsule monsters chess. When Mokuba lost Seto tried forcing the experience of death on him. However Yugi saved him. He never could handle things himself...anyway in DEATH-T 5 Seto lost to Yugi in a game of Duel Monsters and had the evil side of him destroyed, apparently. Enough information for you?"

more_horiz
Saiseki : James I will duel u *activates duel disk*

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:

Ryan

"Seto used DEATH-T to try to kill Yugi and his friends. There was a room which had a laser tag game where he hired three mercenaries armed with deadly laser guns to try to kill Yugi. Then there was a falling blocks room where, well basically blocks fell from the roof. One of the kids got trapped but the rest made it through. Then Yugi dueled Mokuba at capsule monsters chess. When Mokuba lost Seto tried forcing the experience of death on him. However Yugi saved him. He never could handle things himself...anyway in DEATH-T 5 Seto lost to Yugi in a game of Duel Monsters and had the evil side of him destroyed, apparently. Enough information for you?"

Rhys

"... It's not definative... but there is almost no way that you should have that information. It's... close enough. But don't let this make you think you are the best. Remember how this conversation started."

more_horiz
9link5 wrote:
TricksterPDH5 wrote:

Ryan

Rhys

"... It's not definative... but there is almost no way that you should have that information. It's... close enough. But don't let this make you think you are the best. Remember how this conversation started."

Ryan

"Having him as my uncle doesn't make me better than anyone. However there are some that I am better than. No this is not directed at you. I am simply a duelist, one with drive. Anyone lacking drive cannot compare."

more_horiz
Takuya Kazumake

Takuya will you please get up, look i'm sorry for insulting you all those times. But you cant keep slacking off in your bed...especially since someone toke your pillow

"It's not that Acid Golem, its just I'm not sure if I can handle that type of duel again. It seems too much like War..a War of the Numbers........Duelist defeat other Duelist for power. It makes me terrified of what could happen when someone assembles all the numbers...heck who even knows how many numbers are out there. I even wonder if there are numbers that are outside of Duel Academy Island."

Takuya sighed and then got up, "But you're right Acid Golem, I guess if nothing else it would be best I get the numbers to protect them from those who would use them for evil.....I just hope they don't influence me like I've seen them do to others. Worst done to me so far is a lost eye..." Acid Golem whistled and looked away.

"Well lets go" Takuya exited his dorm room, in search of a duel

Last edited by Zeox on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Zeox wrote:
Takuya Kazumake
Takuya will you please get up, look i'm sorry for insulting you all those times. But you cant keep slacking off in your bed...especially since someone toke your pillow
"It's not that Acid Golem, its just I'm not sure if I can handle that type of duel again. It seems too much like War..and War of the Numbers........Duelist to defeat Duelist for power. It makes me terrified of what could happen when someone assembles all the numbers...heck who even knows how many numbers are out there. I even wonder if there are numbers that are outside of Duel Academy Island."
Takuya sighed and then got up, "But you're right Acid Golem, I guess if nothing else it would be best I get the numbers to protect them from those who would use them for evil.....I just hope they don't influence me like I've seen them do to others. Worst done to me so far is a lost eye..." Acid Golem whistled and looked away.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
Zeox wrote:
Takuya Kazumake
"It's not that Acid Golem, its just I'm not sure if I can handle that type of duel again. It seems too much like War..and War of the Numbers........Duelist to defeat Duelist for power. It makes me terrified of what could happen when someone assembles all the numbers...heck who even knows how many numbers are out there. I even wonder if there are numbers that are outside of Duel Academy Island."

Ryan

"Wow Atlas, low blow, challenging someone who just woke up from a pretty sour condition? Why don't you back off? I'm sure you'll get a chance to duel him later. You don't seem so tough anymore." All of a sudden a card came flying from the sky dropping out of a black hole. It was another leviathan dragon! The number said: "So you are Ryan? I have come to join you in your efforts. I know you will be a powerful ally, as I will be to you." So now Ryan had two Leviathan dragons, and was up to five numbers.

more_horiz
9link5 wrote:

Char: Andrew

-Andrew walks up to Rhys, seemingly out of nowhere-

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked angrily.

"I... I'm sorry." *Rhys' face droops down in shame.* "I didn't know how you would React. It was... Not the best move to make, in retrospect it wasn't the best move."

-After a long, painful silence Andrew recovers mentally, and decides on his next move.-
"I thought you had trusted me." -sighs- "Hopefully you do now, knowing now what you didn't before."
-pats Rhys on the shoulder- "You're my friend. It's like that till the bitter end." -smirks- "Now don't we have an antagonist to beat?"

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
Potus Mat wrote:
Zeox wrote:
Takuya Kazumake

Ryan
"Wow Atlas, low blow, challenging someone who just woke up from a pretty sour condition? Why don't you back off? I'm sure you'll get a chance to duel him later. You don't seem so tough anymore." All of a sudden a card came flying from the sky dropping out of a black hole. It was another leviathan dragon! The number said: "So you are Ryan? I have come to join you in your efforts. I know you will be a powerful ally, as I will be to you." So now Ryan had two Leviathan dragons, and was up to five numbers.

Post: "Low blow? Your pathetic morals disgust me! Allow me to remind you why I transcend all other men! Duel!"

more_horiz
Ryan

"I don't feel like dueling you. But wait, transcend all other men? I beat you last time, as did Takuya, in case you forgot. I also tied you in numbers. In fact now I hold two thirds of the legendary power of Leviathan Dragon. You are an inferior being. Despite all your talk of being high and mighty."

more_horiz
*Saieki In Dorms*
Saiseki : This Like Death Note Stuff fan boys out

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
Ryan

"I don't feel like dueling you. But wait, transcend all other men? I beat you last time, as did Takuya, in case you forgot. I also tied you in numbers. In fact now I hold two thirds of the legendary power of Leviathan Dragon. You are an inferior being. Despite all your talk of being high and mighty."

"In retrospect, expecting the bad guy to have morals was probably a bad assumption to make." Andrew says jokingly.
"As is calling the guy weak, seeing as how he'll probably go out of his way to prove you wrong..."

more_horiz
Character: Lokos/John
Post: Lokos was sitting on the slifer red dorms roof. - 'Heh Ra dorms are higer.' - He thought. Suddenly he felt how John wanted to get out. Lokos allowed him to do that.
"Huh? What is happening?" - John was surprised when he realised he isnt in his body.
"Dont be so surprised. It is the same way how you can see me. Nobody see you except me." - Lokos explained.
"Why did you take control over my body?" - John asked.
"Because i wanted to. I have some plans. But whatever better look at those guys." - Lokos said - "Look what those number cards has done to them. Some guys are trying to destroy us, some of those cards has taken them over, and others are just helping evil guys even without knowing that."
"Yes but they dont want to!" John said.
"I dont care." - Lokos said and send John to bottom of his mind.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
Ryan

"In retrospect, expecting the bad guy to have morals was probably a bad assumption to make." Andrew says jokingly.
"As is calling the guy weak, seeing as how he'll probably go out of his way to prove you wrong..."

Ryan

"I'm not dueling him today as I don't feel like it." Ryan then turns to Atlas while still speaking to Andrew. "His way to prove his worth will be to gain more numbers than me and keep it that way,"

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:

-After a long, painful silence Andrew recovers mentally, and decides on his next move.-
"I thought you had trusted me." -sighs- "Hopefully you do now, knowing now what you didn't before."
-pats Rhys on the shoulder- "You're my friend. It's like that till the bitter end." -smirks- "Now don't we have an antagonist to beat?"

Rhys

"Right!! Atlas!! You fall here!!"

more_horiz
*Saiseki Goes to trickster*
Saiseki : i need u to do me a favor
Saiseki : get back lucky 7
Saiseki : if atlas finds out how to use him we are screwed

more_horiz
Doing his best to attract as little attention as possible, Black Corn goes to Dane's room, gets the letter opener, and leaves for the Duel Arena.

more_horiz
James Joseph
I'm not as powerful as I think, I need a number. That fake black hole I made malfunctioned, and dragged me to the duel arena.

more_horiz
Goes TO DUEL ARENA!

more_horiz
Takuya Kazumake

"No thank you Atlas....I'm not sure if I'm ready to take you on again" said Takuya

Wise Decision there. said Acid Golem.

"One day though, I'll be ready for you" Takuya wandered off somewhere, to search for other numbers duelist

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum