Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCafeteria [WOTN] EmptyCafeteria [WOTN]

more_horiz
I've decided to make things a little easier on all of us and divide the main RP into threads. Each location has it's own thread and anytime you RP you will need to pick a location to post it in.
This is Duel Academy's Cafeteria.

descriptionCafeteria [WOTN] EmptyRe: Cafeteria [WOTN]

more_horiz
James Joseph (Possessed)
Ha. I used to think that leviathan dragon was pure evil, and was ruining my life. No, he could have killed people by himself. He is my master. And I serve. We are strong together, one of the few numbers able to possess a human, and me, his new servant.

Now, after the 8 days of my absence, the first 7 for my realization, and the 8th for our planning, I need to send a message.. Something to let people know I'm here. None of this quiet, lying-low business. Something to let people know I'm back.

A huge explosion engulfed the cafeteria. A large crater was all that remained. Many dead, but none powerful. No number holders. So it doesn't matter.

I head to the slifer dorms. I need to get myself another storng rank 3. So I'm going after acid golem.

Last edited by jjh927 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
(Format
NAME:
POST)

more_horiz
Lyne

(A few days earlier)

normal day in the cafeteria, everything seens calm when suddenlt...

random npc " A BEAR!! PMG A BEAR! RUN FOR IT"

when a bear breaks through the door and start chasing everyone there... soon, after 40 seconds only the bear reminds there

the bears start transforming until it gets human form

Lyne:" never fails, wonder how they dont notice animals with sunglasses... anyway, chomp time!"

but just before lyne was going to take some sandwichches from trys, he hears a voice

???:" i see..."
lyne: "?"
??: "i see... you"
lyne: "i see... and what do you see?"
???: " a body, or a friend... wanna make a bet?"
lyne:" i usually dont make deals with unknow voice, maybe a name could help oout?

lyne turns its view to the video camera on the wall, that started glowing, after looking inside the camera crystal, a card that had for name "number 11: the big eye" suddenly came out from there and starts floating

lyne:"... i see what you did there..."

11:" now that you know me, wanna play a game with me?
lyne:" eh, sure what we are playing"

11:" " a simply game it really is, but the price is a little big. A riddlee i will tell you now, if you are correct, power you´ll have; However this you must also know, if you fail, i get your sould"

lyne:" sounds fun, ok shoot"

11:" well wasnt that a little fast? anyway, lets go on trial.
I need three sources of energy to bring myself out
But I crave even more as I absorb even your opponent for energy
I also desire large amounts of power and I'll absorb even more parts to gain
If I should die, one of those parts will take my place instead
And I'll release my opponent's energy
To send it back to them"

lyne:"oh god, this riddle... this riddle is IMPOSIBBLE. there is no way to solve it! please dont take my soul... PLESE! PLEASE! PLEA- nah just kidding. Meklord Astro Mekanikle"

11:"... douche... anyway you won, so i´ll tell you a tale, a war is on goingg now with lots of... ran out of rhymes... anyway, around the academy there are some cards like me that hiudes a great power, if you collect then all you will have lots of power, but you need a number like me, so what do you say, wanna go with me?

lyne:" oh, so talking cards eh? well i have nothin better to doi so why not, but first, let me eat, before animal control comes"

11: " no need to worry"

when suddenly, animal control comes in and points its gun to lyne

11:" fff"

as lyne was about to spit at eyes card, it suddenly materialize, and next thing, a light shines from its eye and eery member of animal control rush to bow to lyne feets

rando npc:" sir, how may we server you"

11:" they are now under your control, for 10 minutes or a little more, if you get more cards my power increse, and so the time will also strech. your memory also you can edit, but remember some people will just not concieve. specially those with numbered black cards, cuse their power protects then from my evil eye"

lyne:" oh... this should be fun :3"

then lynes head to the trays and grab a sandwich

lyne:" ok guys go back home, the bear escaped to the volcano, also one of you go to the camera room and delete all the videos there. thats all, dimiss... now then, wonder if they have vegetarian sandwichs"...

Last edited by Train on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
(Perhaps you don't want to do that in the cafeteria, train. I kinda blew it up, so unless you're planning on rebuilding it using the numbers...)

more_horiz
(there fixed :I)

more_horiz
(I'm assuming mimgrim's character died the way he said in the discussion. Sorry if I got it wrong.)

Black Corn stares at Mimgrim's remains for a few seconds, saying nothing. He feels blood drip down his host's face, unsure of whose it is.
Black Corn: How unfortunate that he died in the middle of our duel... Now the Number is gone. I've lost time.
Black Corn (talking out loud to himself): Let's see where the other numbers are... Ah, there's one alone in the Arena. That should be safer than anywhere else, at the very least.
Dane: What... What happened?
Black Corn: What? You're awake?
Dane doesn't respond.
Black Corn: Oh well... Seems like I'm still in control, so it's alright. I'm guessing some Number blew it up. Why? Friends of yours?
Dane still doesn't respond.
Black Corn: We have to get a move on. Since you're conscious, it's best if we work together.
Dane: ...Why would I work together with someone like you? You're probably the one who did this, aren't you?!
Black Corn sighs.
Black Corn: Well, I can't prove that I'm not. It doesn't really matter if you won't cooperate, since I'm in control anyway. You can bring them back if we get all the Numbers though, if you want.
Dane: ...Fine. I'll work together with you for now.
Black Corn: Glad we got that sorted out. This place is getting really weird, so we had best get something to defend ourselves. Any ideas?
Dane: I have a letter opener in my room, but that's it.
Black Corn: A letter opener? I was thinking more in terms of some sort of gun...
Dane: Why would a student have something like that?
Black Corn: You're useless. Well, let's go retrieve the letter opener.
Black Corn goes to the Slifer Red Dorm to get the letter opener.

more_horiz
in cafiteria i see people duling with numbers so i wanna to try im next i buuted in

more_horiz
i darw i activate double summon so i summon spark man and elemental hero ocean

39:use me

ok i xyz summon utopia ithrow a face down and end

numberholder:i summon marading captain effect time i summonkey man the key warrior effect 2 leval 3s i summon acid golem

3000atk no way

acidgolem:prepareto die

effect im protected my turn now idraw i summon twinsord maruter i athk with utopia then i stop iactivate doubele or nothing so i cn attack with 5000 atk

now i ativate doubel atack by discarding neos i can attack twice with martor

ha i win wait yor number card went to my deck

more_horiz
maxusleo wrote:
i darw i activate double summon so i summon spark man and elemental hero ocean

39:use me

ok i xyz summon utopia ithrow a face down and end

numberholder:i summon marading captain effect time i summonkey man the key warrior effect 2 leval 3s i summon acid golem

3000atk no way

acidgolem:prepareto die

effect im protected my turn now idraw i summon twinsord maruter i athk with utopia then i stop iactivate doubele or nothing so i cn attack with 5000 atk

now i ativate doubel atack by discarding neos i can attack twice with martor

ha i win wait yor number card went to my deck

( You have to use the sign up sheet to make a character. You have to
follow the rules for posting. You can't duel NPCs for free numbers, you have to win them in a numbers duel with another actual player. The character sign up
is locked because the roleplay will end soon. Your grammar is barely
readable, use speech marks more often. I suggest you delete this post?
Sorry to sound like a grouch, it's just the rules. You can join next
roleplay. Oh, for the record, this "duel" you butted in on happened ages ago, if you look at the times.)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum