Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dear Konami: You sicken me.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+24
Train
Amy Kool
BliTz
Neji
Hating~Metas
SoulEater
Dex
Metal Gear
Typical Jew™
';..;'
Zane Truesdale
Pilover
darkness evil
Eheroduelist
Train Heartnet
SkylaX
Potus Mat
Linda-Senpai
Exiled
mimgrim
RebornShadow
Tragedy
LethalAfterZ
TheVoid
28 posters

descriptionDear Konami: You sicken me. - Page 2 EmptyDear Konami: You sicken me.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Konami, you sicken me.

Are you *this word has exceeded its tolerance limit -_-* serious? ANOTHER push for Six Samurai? Am I the only one who remembers they just won a YCS a few months ago? They get their own personal RotA put to 2 after winning the YCS, and now they have a new Structure Deck coming out, with A NEW SIX SAMURAI XYZ? ARE YOU *this word has exceeded its tolerance limit -_-* KIDDING ME? Konami has a boner for Six Samurai, I swear!

Discuss.

descriptionDear Konami: You sicken me. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dear Konami: You sicken me.

more_horiz
I see no reason to close topics regarding to product releases period. Especially since a good portion is of the info is already out. So im reopening the topic

descriptionDear Konami: You sicken me. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dear Konami: You sicken me.

more_horiz
Demote Potus for power abuse.

more_horiz
RebornShadow wrote:
I see no reason to close topics regarding to product releases period. Especially since a good portion is of the info is already out. So im reopening the topic

The data we have is...
- It is a Sam deck.
- It comes out June 26.
- It contains "Great Shogun Shien", "Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan", "Six Samurai United", "Musakani Magatama", "Dark Hole", and "Fiendish Chain".
What we don't have:
- Any info on the new cards.
- 85% of the deck.
This, in conjunction with the tone thus far, was what gave me the impression that this thread was less than needed.

more_horiz
Oh with that being said I guess the threads on Pojo, DGz, ETC, DN, Facebook, etc should be closed then too?

Seriously whats listed is more than enough info to have a thread on. Especially with the state of the format, economics, and card design in general, there are various things to talk about

more_horiz
Yes, there are various things to be spoken of. All of which are taking backseat to either
TheVoid wrote:
This deck makes me strongly consider quitting Yugioh in general.
or
TheVoid wrote:
Potus, you are an idiot. Im done arguing with you, I've learned that your an idiot and you continue to be an idiot. Guys, don't argue with an idiot, they'll beat you down with their lack of knowledge and skills.

I would gladly have a calm discussion about this archetype.

more_horiz
u_u The first one directly relates to this topic. The second quote is just about your mental capability, but was off topic.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
Sams won a YCS one month ago. Let it go. Tech Genus won Atlanta one month ago. Burn and Mill sometimes top. One YCS is not something to spoil yourself over.

You're trying to compare six-freaking-samurai, a deck thats legacy shall never be forgotten, to freaking rogue decks?...... Do you just like arguing with common sense?

more_horiz
Lovelace wrote:
Potus Mat wrote:
Sams won a YCS one month ago. Let it go. Tech Genus won Atlanta one month ago. Burn and Mill sometimes top. One YCS is not something to spoil yourself over.

You're trying to compare six-freaking-samurai, a deck thats legacy shall never be forgotten, to freaking rogue decks?...... Do you just like arguing with common sense?

Lol it doesnt matter what they do, Konami do play favorites sometimes, for example the love sams and they hate blackwings lol

more_horiz
darkness evil wrote:
Lovelace wrote:
Potus Mat wrote:

Lol it doesnt matter what they do, Konami do play favorites sometimes, for example the love sams and they hate blackwings lol

I'm mainly pissed cuz I wanted batterymen to get next structure. I've been waiting for battery SD for freaking forever.

more_horiz
I would have preferred if (almost) ANY other deck got the upgrade, Sams didn't, doesn't, and doubtfully ever will, deserve a boost.

more_horiz
I love Six Sams.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
I would have preferred if (almost) ANY other deck got the upgrade, Sams didn't, doesn't, and doubtfully ever will, deserve a boost.

I feel the same. Though a Six-Sam upgrade is not the end of the world, so I'll be fine with it.

more_horiz
Id have prefered any non-Tier 1 deck to have gotten the support, not this herp derp deck that boils my blood to think about.

more_horiz
Since when does a single YCS top decide what is Tier one. ESPECIALLY one that was last format. True, Sams did get a boost from this format's list, but you just keep clinging to that one YCS. Let it go. Tech Genus won a YCS last format, too, but they certainly are not top tier.

more_horiz
hmm... six sams are strong enough already.
why not give boost to other archertype like ojamas? Dear Konami: You sicken me. - Page 2 4144076462

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
Since when does a single YCS top decide what is Tier one. ESPECIALLY one that was last format. True, Sams did get a boost from this format's list, but you just keep clinging to that one YCS. Let it go. Tech Genus won a YCS last format, too, but they certainly are not top tier.

do u forget how tech genus was hit badly with tengu at 2 and striker at 1

more_horiz
I remember. But that is the entire argument.
IF
Sams are Top Tier because they won a YCS last format.
THEN
Tech Genus are Top Tier because they won last format.
HOWEVER
Few, if any, will try to tell you that Tech Genus are Top Tier.
ERGO
The initial assumption is false.
reductio ad absurdum
QED

more_horiz
Potus, T.G. and Six Sams are two different decks. Six Sams is total herp derp while making your nervous to use your spells/traps, and also set huge backrows for defending all the ***** they summoned. Have you never seen the deck before?

Anyway, hate to ruin you guys moment, but sams don't get next structure. Sea-serpents do. http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1036727

more_horiz
wait wut? srsly? they are doing another bad water themed structure deck? bah its better then samas i suppose but i bet it will be just as bad as the previous one we had a a very good while back -,- the least they could have done for a water structure deck is do one of frogs ._.

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
wait wut? srsly? they are doing another bad water themed structure deck? bah its better then samas i suppose but i bet it will be just as bad as the previous one we had a a very good while back -,- the least they could have done for a water structure deck is do one of frogs ._.

People **** and moan on pojo about lack of sea serpent support, so konami answered their prayers.

more_horiz
errrrr people really complain about lack of sea serpent support? doesent sound like they are really adding support anyway just doing reprints......

more_horiz
People on pojo complain about anything and everything. If a deck is bad, they will complain that it is a skilled deck and needs support. If a deck is good, they will complain it is skillless and shouldn't have any support.

The community of pojo think a Skilled deck is a deck that never wins and a Skilless deck is a deck that wins.

more_horiz
glad im not a member of pojo then but still another water deck with the only real theme of sea-serpents *sigh* they should have jsut done frogs :/

more_horiz
Lovelace wrote:
People on pojo complain about anything and everything. If a deck is bad, they will complain that it is a skilled deck and needs support. If a deck is good, they will complain it is skillless and shouldn't have any support.

The community of pojo think a Skilled deck is a deck that never wins and a Skilless deck is a deck that wins.
No matter where you go, you'll always find someone/people complaining, it's just something you can expect, and sometimes complaint is valid depending on the problem. It's useless complaining (whining) that's annoying, but there's nothing you can do about that. All you can do is ignore it, and just move past that annoying post. Funny thing is the original post seems to be a huge complaint.
Oh Shit

more_horiz
Lovelace wrote:
Anyway, hate to ruin you guys moment, but sams don't get next structure. Sea-serpents do. http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1036727

That awkward moment when everyone's complaining was entirely futile. xD

more_horiz
eh wasnt akward for me have i had many futile moments ._. so im used to it

more_horiz
Where did this rumor of Samurai structure even come from? I can't find any evidence of Samurai support anywhere.

more_horiz
it was on wikia and it still might be click on the link in the first post

more_horiz
Lovelace wrote:
Where did this rumor of Samurai structure even come from? I can't find any evidence of Samurai support anywhere.
There was also a rumor about this that was leaked by a Konami Judge to his friend that gave it to us. I didn't expect it to be so soon though. People like to play with Samurais, so Konami just gave us what we want, they are fun, let's not deny it.
Dear Konami: You sicken me. - Page 2 2966412087

more_horiz
sams are not fun! not at all! why i refuse to play them

sams are the only deck that require no skill to play WU and inzekts get close buuuuuut they require some small skill to play it think :/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply