Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDear Academy EmptyDear Academy

more_horiz
Dear Students and non Students

My name is Chris. I am wanting to help you and want you to become better duelist. First thing is first believe in your self and your deck and after that you will win alot of duels. Secondly you need to haver your deck balanced with equal monster = spell and trap card. Make your deck fit. Dont put like ancient gear monsters with spellcaster monsters, it doenst fit. Stay in this school if you think your learning if not then you better talk to your teaches. Im not a student to this academy yet but ill try to. Where i come from i am a leader of an advanced group of duelist known as the Elite 4. I am from Beech Grove Indiana and i am a really good duelist i aced out of 22 duel academy schools and i want to do good in this one. I am a great duelist based on my friends. Having friends can help your dueling career and help you when you have your losses and celibrate your wins. Unlike most of you my dueling career started out as nothing. My first deck was made of cards i found laying around my apartments seven years ago. My first deck was soggy bent up and ripped. I had to wager cards just to get where im at. I been in lots of tourneys. In Beech Grove we used to have alot of tourneys and i won all the time. I won duels that the out come would be shocking. I always found a way to turn duels around and i never gave up one duel.

I just want all of you to be the best duelist that you can be and maybe one day you and i can meet and have a wonderful duel.

From Your Friend
Christopher L T

PS I run a Blackwing lettin you know and my email is Shadow312@tmail.com

descriptionDear Academy EmptyRe: Dear Academy

more_horiz
Well ok. But should this post be posted in this Obelisk Blue Dorm?

more_horiz
What's wrong with you? You're just spamming around, warning bar increased by 1.
Read the rules and our Starter Guide before doing anything..
Moved to Introductions.

more_horiz
i guess this is your first time in a Duel Academy xD .. anyway , welcome to DA ..

more_horiz
Ur here too Shadow?? ...Again id say...weird...but welcome, READ rules and have fun.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA stick wit the rules Razz and hve fun

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, stay active, follow the rules, and have fun Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply