Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+26
Nova Flare
Train
Jaden_Yuki--
Spitfire
Tragedy
Rukiatsu
Nightmare
Fireis
Azure King
Gilgamesh
Zane Truesdale
SupremeKing
ReDWurm
ZeroThrustin
Bluecheese
skydra
NikuTheMighty
SanDaikon
Scyler23
jovanturner123
mimgrim
Eheroduelist
Guardian Grarl
SymphonicPrince
lightsworn king
Zant
30 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

OKay guys, I am starting an rp here. So to join all u have to do is fill out a character template and then u can start.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for students:

Name:
Dorm: (better to use your dorm on DA, totally up to you though)
Class: (freshman, senior, etc...If your 21, dont say your a freshan. Freshman is usually 15, senior is usualy 18 or 19)
Deck archeType: (if any, E-heroes, blue eyes...)
Signature Card: (cant have same as anyone else)
Appearance: (can be breif)
Relatives

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for nonstudents

Name:
Signature Card:
Appearance:
Relatives

This is the posting template, each post will look like this:

Mood: (defualt, happy, mad)

Character Template Example:

Name: Doctor Vellian Crowler
Archetype: Ancient Gear
Signature Card: Ancient Gear Golem
Personality: Mean to students, likes to harrass slifer reds.
Appearance: very girly, obelisk blue trench coat with pink frills on edging. blonde hair is a pony tail, really tall and thin
Relatives: idk

POsting Example:

Crowler's Classroom
Angry
Post: Crowler looks around the silent room at the busy students, he see Jaden Yuki talking with Little Trusdale and yells "Jaden Yuki! Perhaps since you are paying so much attention, you would like to explain what you are doing???"

Please note, this takes place 15 years after Jaden Graduates. Everything is pretty much the same, just new students and everything.

Last edited by Zant on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz

Mood: Calm

"Nah, he was just mad at me for being late to the intro thingy, he's the whole reason we dueled, I doubt he'll get mad at you Razz
Sweet dueling anyhow :D"

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
"Okay. I just winder what he has to say...."

more_horiz

Mood: bored

Post: Skyler walks silently up to the two duelists and listens to thier conversation for a moment. Then she decides to speak up.

*Puts on a fake smile* "Hi there."

more_horiz
Turning to Skyler, Leon says "Um, hi. Haven't seen you around here. What's your name?"

more_horiz

Mood: still bored

"My name's Scyler. Your's is?" Scyler asked holding out a hand for a hand shake.

more_horiz
"The name's Leon. I transferred here once I got average grades, but I have some work to do." He refused to shake Skyler's hand, remaining a bit suspicious.

more_horiz

Mood: incredulous

"OK... I got in here because..." Scyler said trailing off and looking somewhere over Leon's head. She let her hand fall limply to her side. With a shake of her head she looked back at the kid in front of her and smiled again, this one still just as fake as the last.

more_horiz
Mood: Curious
"Huh? Is something there?" He said this as he turned around. He saw nothing but just the three of them standing where they are. He then turns to Andrew. "I'll work on my Deck. You haven't met my strongest monster, so let's hope we duel again!"

more_horiz
Mood: Meh
-startled-
"Sorry, distracted, hiya there...-peers down at nametag-
Scyler? Anyway, what's up? :D"
-turns to Leon-
"Can't wait Leon :D"

more_horiz
Mood: Excited
"I'm glad we had this duel I feel better than I was when I got here." Turning away, he dashes off into the distance, but not before saying "Later!"

more_horiz
Dr. Sweinstein
Mood: idk
"Hmmm..It looks like you have won....I guess you don't have to clean my office. However! Now that I see how good you are. I expect great things from you."

Sorry I havent been posting.. Ive been busy with my family and friends

more_horiz

Mood: Happeh :D

"Thanks teach!"

"Guess'll cya round then!" -runs off to dorm room-

(Meh, it's kay, we kinda have been stalling until you came back XD)

more_horiz
Mood: Determined
Leon, meanwhile, worked on his Deck. He stared at seven Monster cards -- his Guardians -- and pondered on how to use them well. From left to right, they were Guardian Elma, Guardian Ceal, Guardian Grarl, Guardian Eatos, Guardian Tryce, Guardian Baou, and Guardian Kay'est. Holding up Guardian Eatos, his ace monster, he says "You could have prevented the Miracle Fusion. There's got to be a way I could bring you to the field faster." Smiling, he then adds "At least I had fun, and that's all it matters. Still, it would be nice to get some recognition around here."

Shuffling his Deck, Leon makes his way out of the dorm, looking for his next opponent.

more_horiz

Mood:Sleepy

Andrew holding in his hand his favorite monster, Elemental HERO Sparkman, vividly remembered the duel against Leon, and smiled. "Man you guys are awesome" -Yawns- "I've got to start getting more sleep..." Andrew said as he walked out of his dorm.

more_horiz
Leon walks around the arena, taking a look around and hoping to duel the first person he saw.

more_horiz

Mood:Bored

Andrew walked into the school, hopeful that today was gunna be sweet, but overall just bored.

more_horiz
Mood: Sad
Leon had just won a duel against a challenger. After shaking hands, he though to himself "This just isn't the same." He then looks at the time, and realizes it's time for class.

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThis is me!

more_horiz
Name: Daikon Yuji
Dorm: Slifer Red
Class: Freshman
Deck archeType: "Cyber Photon"
Signature Card: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
Personality: Unserious, Friendly, Comedic, and HardHeaded
Appearance: Messy black hair (waving in the front, spiked in the back), green eyes, average muscular build, and average height (6"3)
Relatives: Unknown

more_horiz
Mood: Upbeat
Daikon is getting off the big ocean liner, cramped by other new transfers as he walks onto the dock with his bag.
"So this is Duel Academy, huh?"
He looks around, and seems pretty satisfied of what he sees.
"Well, this place looks awesome! And I'm in the Slifer Red dorm? That's gotta be the best dorm on the island!"

*Runs off into forest*

more_horiz
Mood:bored

-Andrew watches as a new kid races off into the forest-
"Humph. You don't see that every day."
-buzzer goes off-
"OH MAN I'M LATE FOR CLASS!"
-races back to the building for class-

more_horiz
Mood: Depressed
"Where is everyone?" Daikon says as he runs through the forest. "You'd think they'd put signs up on this island."

*Runs past sign that says "Slifer Red -->"*

"Man, I really am lost!"
Daikon continues running, and in a distracted search, he bumps into another student.

more_horiz

Mood:surprised

"Oof-"

"Hey, you're that kid I saw run right into the woods earlier! What're you doing way out here, cmon we're late for class broski!"

-runs off-

more_horiz
Mood: Confused
"Oh, hey, sorry!" Daikon says, but the other student tells Daikon to hurry up and head to class with him.

"W-- Hey, wait up!" Daikon yells, and he sprints after the other student.

more_horiz
Mood:Worried

-run into class- "phew, I think I made it here on time..."
-looks at class, looks at clock- "HALF AN HOUR LATE!?!?!?"
-looks at Dr. Sweinstein, who seems furious- "uh-oh...."

more_horiz
Mood: Tired
*Daikon runs into the classroom, panting*

"Huff... Huff... Wait... Up..." He sighs, slumping onto the wall.
"Give me a minute..." He says, looking around the room. There's a bunch of students in a lot of different colored uniforms, compared to Daikon's grey jacket and black shirt. And in the middle of the class, there's an old angry looking guy holding up a stack of papers.

Daikon looks up to other student, "What's up with him?"

more_horiz
"That's Dr. Swienstein, head chancellor to our school. He teaches classes sometimes. He... Is not happy, I made him mad a while back and I had to duel to save myself from getting into serious trouble..."
"And he doesn't look happy..."

more_horiz
Mood: Troubled
"Chancellor?!" Daikon exclaims, throwing his bag to the side as he stands up.
"Um... Sorry for being late!" Daikon yells to Dr. Swienstein. The chancellor still looked flustered with anger.

"So you had to duel this stiff?" Daikon whispers to the other student. "How'd that work out?"

more_horiz
Name: Niku
Dorm: Slifer Red
Class: Freshman
Deck archeType: Evol
Signature Card: Evolzar Laggia
Personality: Shy, Timid, Nervous
Appearance: Short, with Spiky Black Hair, and Brown Eyes
Relatives: An Older Brother and A Mother

more_horiz
Mood: Bored
Niku stares at the Chancellor, as he his temper grows higher. "Please tell me they aren't gonna duel..." Niku mumbles to himself.

Niku then looks

more_horiz

-Turns to Daikon- "While he is getting over being steamed and starts yelling, I didn't exactly duel him, I dueled a chosen opponent, and I won, but I'm not so sure I'll get quite that fortunate with him this time..."

"By the way, my name is Andrew"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply