Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+26
Nova Flare
Train
Jaden_Yuki--
Spitfire
Tragedy
Rukiatsu
Nightmare
Fireis
Azure King
Gilgamesh
Zane Truesdale
SupremeKing
ReDWurm
ZeroThrustin
Bluecheese
skydra
NikuTheMighty
SanDaikon
Scyler23
jovanturner123
mimgrim
Eheroduelist
Guardian Grarl
SymphonicPrince
lightsworn king
Zant
30 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 10 EmptyDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

OKay guys, I am starting an rp here. So to join all u have to do is fill out a character template and then u can start.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for students:

Name:
Dorm: (better to use your dorm on DA, totally up to you though)
Class: (freshman, senior, etc...If your 21, dont say your a freshan. Freshman is usually 15, senior is usualy 18 or 19)
Deck archeType: (if any, E-heroes, blue eyes...)
Signature Card: (cant have same as anyone else)
Appearance: (can be breif)
Relatives

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for nonstudents

Name:
Signature Card:
Appearance:
Relatives

This is the posting template, each post will look like this:

Mood: (defualt, happy, mad)

Character Template Example:

Name: Doctor Vellian Crowler
Archetype: Ancient Gear
Signature Card: Ancient Gear Golem
Personality: Mean to students, likes to harrass slifer reds.
Appearance: very girly, obelisk blue trench coat with pink frills on edging. blonde hair is a pony tail, really tall and thin
Relatives: idk

POsting Example:

Crowler's Classroom
Angry
Post: Crowler looks around the silent room at the busy students, he see Jaden Yuki talking with Little Trusdale and yells "Jaden Yuki! Perhaps since you are paying so much attention, you would like to explain what you are doing???"

Please note, this takes place 15 years after Jaden Graduates. Everything is pretty much the same, just new students and everything.

Last edited by Zant on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 10 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
(yes it is hard to figure out whats going on and im afraid my posts are a bit sloppy)

character: ray
location: doorway to the building that leads to all the different teacher/staff offices, waiting for dakion, andrew, niku, fireis, and tobi
mood: anxious
"ah there you are wait wheres tobi bah it doesent matter anyway i need you 4 to keep thos keys a secret for now we want to keep this a secret for as long as we can before he finds out think yuo can do that for me?" asked ray "oh and i want you 4 and tobi to come back to the chancelors office after classes are dismissed as i want to talk yo you guys in private and dont forget and i would also like it if you go in the court yard with all the other kids as well we dont want to rouse suspicion and one mroe thing dont forget to tell tobi this when you next see him" ray then walks towards the court yard

character: tobi
mood: worried
"so thats what happened is said tobi well they are going to want to know this" said tobi talking to himself he then jets out the doorway tot tell them what hes found out.

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 10 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Location: doorway to the building that leads to all the different teacher/staff offices
Mood: Chill
"All right Ray." -puts key on like necklace, and then tucks the key into his shirt-
"See you soon guys." -heads off to class-

more_horiz

Mood: Alright

*Daikon walks down to the harbor, looking at his deck.*

"With these cards," Daikon says, clenching his deck, "we'll defeat Soul and gets everyone back!"

*Not paying attention, however, Daikon crashes into a girl heading from the ship.*

more_horiz
chracter: ray
mood: anxious
location: doorway to the building that leads to all the different teacher/staff offices
"where do you think yuor going andrew?" asked ray "your suppose to head to the court yard with all the other students so you guys dont draw an supicion sdo head there no please" he the heads to the court yard

more_horiz
Mood: Huh!?

Amy watched as she bumped into a guy, who was clearly not paying attention, slightly falling back and hitting her butt on the ground with a shriek.

Her shoulder bag flew out of her grip and fell onto the ground, while she felt a jolt of pain from her landing, then stared back at the stranger that bumped into her.

'Damn it, that hurts! Couldn't that guy at least look ahead instead of-'

Amy noticed that the stranger's cards fell from his grip as well, then stood on her knees and soon, back up, brushing the dust off of her.

"Oi!"

more_horiz
Name: Neku
Dorm: Silfer Red Dorm (-Neku-`s Dorm)
Class: freshman
Deck archeType: any kind but my favorite is steelswarm
Signature Card:
Personality: Smart , an artest , rough , usualy angry and cool
Appearance: anyind
Relatives: IDK

mood: normaly angry

*Goes to the Battle ID Info Machine*

"sweet 23 wins 0 losses"

*then goes walking around until he finds Tragedy*

"Wat happend tu u Tragedy "

Last edited by -Neku- on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
(neku when did you mke a character?)

more_horiz
(I think the dude got the whole concept wrong yet is confused. I think. XD)

more_horiz
soory i forgot to make it xP

more_horiz
Mood: Meh
Andrew, blending with the crowd and all that, moves with the crowd around the courtyard, then leans against the wall, waiting for something to happen.

more_horiz
(so your character is gender less O_O also you jsut pick whatever deck you want so you can put steelswarms as you deck and sig card cna be what ever/nothing also ill get ray to the courtyard eventually but first i im waitning for fireis, and niku to post first ._.)

more_horiz
Mood: Normal

*takes out a cellphone and calls Mim*

"Yo Mim where ar u know dude?"

more_horiz
Mood: Confused

"Where did everyone go?!" Niku said, as he got lost in the crowd.

He hid his unusual dinosaur key, and he headed to a side of the crowd with Andrew.

He waited for this thing to get over with.

more_horiz
(We're RPing with OCs [Original Characters]. You can't just walk in from anywhere and say "Yo, dude." then shoot out Kamehameha and OVERKILL 'em.

There's also a profile template for your own character.) XD

more_horiz
-Neku- wrote:
Mood: Normal

*takes out a cellphone and calls Mim*

"Yo Mim where ar u know dude?"

(try readin the past posts and you wil see i dont have a character named mimgrim well i do but i thre him away ._.)

more_horiz
its ray is it MIM

more_horiz
-Neku- wrote:
its ray is it MIM

(i ahve alot of different characters on here cuase no one else was willing to make other characters ._.)

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
-Neku- wrote:
its ray is it MIM

(i ahve alot of different characters on here cuase no one else was willing to make other characters ._.)

then wat is it bro ?

more_horiz
(Hey guys as i am extremely lazy and don't want to read all this, just wondering if there is a slifer red dorm leader/ other teachers i could totally fill that if you need me to)

more_horiz
(Yeah, Jaden, you can join in if you want)

Mood: Embarrassed

*Daikon gets up frantically, picking up his cards.*

"Oops, sorry!" He apologizes. "Guess I better watch out next time!"

*Daikon then picks up a card, but doesn't recognize it.*

"Hey, is this yours?" Daikon asks, handing the card to the girl.

(I was out for a big portion of this, huh?)

more_horiz
(Bwahahhaha!)

Mood:

Amy quickly swiped the card out of his hands then held onto it preciously, hoping that they weren't ripped or anything.

'Fortune Lady Dark!... Thank god it's in good conditions..'

"Hey! I'm fine, I guess!" Amy exclaimed while ignoring his previous question, then gasped temporarily.

"Amy's the name, by the way."

more_horiz
(Well, this is going so fast onwards and i wanted to bump into the girl, oh well.)

Mood: cheers

Daikon: "I'm going to Harbor, you guys stay here", Faris says, "I'm coming with you if that's ok with you."(i hope it is ok with you)

On their way to Harbour, Daikon starts talking ot his cards not paying attention to world outside. Faris sees some girl that isn't from the Duel Academy and see that the two of them will crash into each other. As they walk close, Faris is all Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 10 4144076462 and after they crash into each other, Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 10 2311628747. Faris stops laughing and helps the girl stand up. Sorry about him, he is just talking to his cards.Nothing special, perhaps a schizofrenia.

(wow, you guys go fast with those posts, i go to sleep for 8 hours and i find three new pages on this roleplay)

more_horiz
(I was more like Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 10 3642635474 when I saw the above post.)

Mood: :suspect:

Amy stares at the other stranger with a strange look on her face, thinking that he's pretty strange and suspicious, so she smiled and asked,

"Y'know where the office is?"

She then picked up her shoulder bag from the ground and held onto it, while glaring back at Daikon.

more_horiz

Mood: Dumbfounded (seriously? What?)

*Daikon sees this "Amy" girl glaring at him and he turns to Faris*

"What did I do?" Daikon asks his friend, shoving his deck back into his duel disk.

*Daikon and Faris watch the Amy girl walk off, and Daikon makes a face*

"Well, that was weird."

*Daikon then remembers the case file that he had found with the keys on the Chancellor's desk*

"Hmm... I wonder..." Daikon thinks to himself. "Why was her case file on the desk with the keys? Nothing else was on the desk."

*Faris says "IDK" [hopefully :D], and Daikon points angrilly at him*

"WTF is schizofrenia?!" He demands.

(Seriously? What?)

more_horiz
(What is this I don't even.)

Mood: Strange.

Amy walked past by them as she headed off straight to the Duel Academy, to get into the Office and get her uniform. She knew that the Chancellor had let her back into the Academy due to her grades, but she didn't know what'd dorm she'd be placed in, as 'they' were pretty much deciding about it.

'To the Chancellor's office... I guess he didn't bother introducing himself, after all.'

Amy let out a huge sigh and kept on walking to the Duel Academy.

more_horiz
(lol, sorry. You're talking about the case file thingy, right? :D I try to get everyone who signs up a chance to get into the story. Just ignore it, then.)

(But seriously, Firesis, wtf is schizofrenia? I'm too lazy 2 google it)

more_horiz
(Heh. The Case File should always be there. After all, the Chancellor definitely planned this whole thing! XD)

more_horiz
mood: ::Monkey3::

*Goes and sits thinking*

"man im so bored , i dont know wat to do"

*Later*

"i know ill go and see if any1 else is here"

more_horiz
Name: xTrainx
Archetype: synchro dragon
Signature Card: black rose dragon
Personality:he is very neutral
Appearance: no one knows he keeps his face hidden all the time
Relatives: his pet shenlong the dragon

mood: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 10 1854617810

*using laptop on cmd screen*

"preparations complete, proceding to detonate nuke"

*goes into bunker*

"engaging nuke, in t-10"

"9"
"8"
"7"

more_horiz
Mood: Can't specify the one

After Amy walks aways, Faris says, "Well, that was interesting. Remind me, Daikon, what are we doing here, again? And, as i see your WTF face, your to call it that way, a goat face at the moment, allow me to, in few short words, explain what the Schizofrenia(And i don't know if i had typed it right, if not, sorry.). It's when you speak to objects, think you are something you are not, talking also to dead people, in other words, you just kinda lose the sense of reality. Psychology, my dear Daikon.(Sherlock Holmes) I hope i explained it to you. And, seriously, stop talking to your cards. It's weird. Okay?", continues Faris.

(As i perhaps always am online by the count on this forum, i also go to sleep and leave my pc on, including my internet and the Duel Academy website, ok? So i can't momentarilly answer. I also need sleep, i am human, and as we are in different time zones, we don't have the same time. :D)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply