Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+26
Nova Flare
Train
Jaden_Yuki--
Spitfire
Tragedy
Rukiatsu
Nightmare
Fireis
Azure King
Gilgamesh
Zane Truesdale
SupremeKing
ReDWurm
ZeroThrustin
Bluecheese
skydra
NikuTheMighty
SanDaikon
Scyler23
jovanturner123
mimgrim
Eheroduelist
Guardian Grarl
SymphonicPrince
lightsworn king
Zant
30 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

OKay guys, I am starting an rp here. So to join all u have to do is fill out a character template and then u can start.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for students:

Name:
Dorm: (better to use your dorm on DA, totally up to you though)
Class: (freshman, senior, etc...If your 21, dont say your a freshan. Freshman is usually 15, senior is usualy 18 or 19)
Deck archeType: (if any, E-heroes, blue eyes...)
Signature Card: (cant have same as anyone else)
Appearance: (can be breif)
Relatives

CHARACTER TEMPLATE for nonstudents

Name:
Signature Card:
Appearance:
Relatives

This is the posting template, each post will look like this:

Mood: (defualt, happy, mad)

Character Template Example:

Name: Doctor Vellian Crowler
Archetype: Ancient Gear
Signature Card: Ancient Gear Golem
Personality: Mean to students, likes to harrass slifer reds.
Appearance: very girly, obelisk blue trench coat with pink frills on edging. blonde hair is a pony tail, really tall and thin
Relatives: idk

POsting Example:

Crowler's Classroom
Angry
Post: Crowler looks around the silent room at the busy students, he see Jaden Yuki talking with Little Trusdale and yells "Jaden Yuki! Perhaps since you are paying so much attention, you would like to explain what you are doing???"

Please note, this takes place 15 years after Jaden Graduates. Everything is pretty much the same, just new students and everything.

Last edited by Zant on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
character: soul
mood: chaotic/mirth
"HAHAHAHA" laughs soul "yo can't only see them but you can also tell whos soul it is HA but you dont hear the voice like i do mabey it becuase the darkness hasnt consumed you like it has me." "i bet your soul is more powerfull then ll the other ouls i have stolen with your soul i can finally bring him back from the nether world" exclaimed soul chaoticly. "lets start this thing and you go first as darkness alway strikes last" barked soul

descriptionDuel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Mood: Angry
"Darkness? Netherworld? You see, this is why I know you're no good!" Daikon yells, activating his duel disk.

"But if I win..." Daikon continues, "You have to return all the souls you have stolen to their owners!"

more_horiz
Daikon v. Soul (Turn 1)

8000 LP to 8000 LP

"My move first! Draw!"

Hand count: 6

"First, I set two cards face down!"

"Then, I normal summon out my Photon Crusher in Attack Position!"

>Photon Crusher (2000ATK/0DEF)

Hand count: 3

*End Turn*

more_horiz
mood: chaotic
"give back all the soul?" luaghed soul "you have no idea how it works". "its not a soul foir a hundered souls, or in my case hundreds, but itd a soul for a soul if i win i get your soul if you win you get ONE soul of your choosing" said soul "oh and picking my soul wont work as if you take my soul all the other souls are lost forever and i can mask my soul with other souls even from you" barked soul

soul draws
souls looks at his hand and smirks first i play heavy storm "you have any response" asked soul

more_horiz
Mood: Grim

Post:Feeling the dark ancient powers from the abandoned Dorm Raven rises from the shadows to see what is going on.

Secreteley watching soul and daikons fight.Studying the darkness used by soul trying to understand it as if it was his own.

more_horiz
Daikon v. Soul (Turn 1)

8000 LP to 8000 LP

"I'll respond with this!" Daikon says, activating his quickplay Spell, "Photon Lead!"

"Now I get to special summon a LVL4 or below LIGHT monster in my hand! And I choose: Photon Slasher!"

2100ATK/0DEF

"My other card, Lumenize, is destroyed."

*Continue*

Hand count: 2

more_horiz

Mood: Excited

"All right Daikon!" :D

"You got this broski!"

(nd thanks, I hadn't nticed my rank-up til just now xD)

more_horiz
mood: chaotic
soul special summons dark grepher by discarding darklord zerato and then activates dark grephers effect to discard Dhero dasher and sen Dhero mal to grave he then special suumon DAD scince he has 3 dark mons in the grave, then he normale summons BW gale and then he syncs gale with grepher to sync summon BAM he then activates DAD effects to banish darklord zerato and grepher to destroy dakions monsters he then attacks with BAM and DAD for 5300 damage
hand count 1
lp 8000
“is that really all you got?” asked soul if you want to beat the darkness you must evovle your deck” mocked soul

more_horiz
character: Raven

mood: blood thursty

''this might be a challenge after all''

more_horiz
Daikon v. Soul (Turn 3)

2700 LP to 8000 LP

*No way...* Daikon thinks, huffing in pain. *If only he had left one of my monsters on my field... Then..*

Daikon stops, and begins his turn. "My move! Draw!"

Hand Count: 3

"Okay, let's make this work! I activate Trade-In, so by sending my Galaxy-Eyes Dragon to the grave, I can draw two cards!"

Hand Count: 3

"Alright, then I activate Dark Hole!!"

*Destroys Soul's DAD and BAM!*

"Then I'll lead up with Normal Summoning this monster using its effect!! Majestic Mech - Ohka! (2400 ATK)"

"Now I'll activate this! Monster Reborn! Come on back, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon! (3000 ATK)"

"And because I have two LIGHT Monsters on my side of the field, I can Special Summon my last card!!! Guardian of Order (2500 ATK)!!"

*Daikon clenches his fists, and points at Soul*

"Let's get him! Go, Light Cannon!"

Guardian, Mech, and Dragon all blast at Soul, taking out 7900 LP!!!

*Daikon huffs...*

"Because of Mech's Effect, now, he is sent to the grave at the end of my turn. Y--Your move..."

Hand Count: 0
Daikon v. Soul
2700 LP v. 100 LP

more_horiz
At the same time a dark light appears the duel disks turn off and the duelist known as soul receives a special card.Thats right Raven had stoped the duel.As the card in souls hand shined in darkness soul finally felt the presence of another duelist. (I let you decide what the card is only limit to it is it needs to contain Dark in its name).

more_horiz
Mood: Fearful
"Huh? Hey! What happened to that card in your hand!?"

more_horiz
caracter: soul
mood: anoyed
"i do not need help to win this duel though it doesent realy matter as the card didnt change" said soul "as soon as i sense you changing the card in my hand i had it blocked with a neagitiv aroua as if it had sucesfully gotten changed you might have cost me the duel"

and soul draws starting his turn then activates dark hole destroying dakion's monsters he then special summons the dark creator in atk mode as he has 5 dark mons in the grave with no monsters on the field he then activates the creator's effect to banish gale to special BAM he then attacked dierectly with both his monsters for game."

"to bad i am unable to steal your soul" said soul "but scoince you are a giver of souls i am unable to steal your soul so begone" soul said while waving his hand and a dark aroua apears aroun dakion and the other 2 kids and teleports them out side of the aboned dorm the dorm then vanishes before their very eyes. soul then turns on the duelist in the shadow grabs him by his cloak looks at him good and long then grunt and pushes him back walking towards and saying "next time you get the urge to try and help me ina duel dont" when he got to the machine soul opened up a small compartment and and fed the souls he got today into it "hmm we only need a little bit more" said soul talking to himself "soon you will be free and when that happeb you better keep your end of the deal" he then looks to the darkd uelists and says "well what is you want kid?"

more_horiz
Mood: Depressed
"No way... I... lost?" Daikon says, slowly getting up from the ground. Daikon looks at his deck and searches through it, and everything seems okay.
"So close..." Daikon sighs, but then realizes something.

"Hey! How am I still here?!" Daikon says, turning to Andrew and Niku. "I thought he would have stolen my soul..."

*Daikon looks at his deck again, and then sees that some of his cards are glowing*

"Whoa... That's new..."

more_horiz
caracter: soul
mood: grim

Your refusal for my help offends me.You will pay for your ignorance i have seen your powers and i have studied your deck,you have nothing to frighten me with said Raven as a mask appeared on half of his face.Since i have no soul for you to relinquish i have nothing to lose however i have yet to get a closer look at the darkness your using.Lets Duel!

more_horiz
mood: amused
"HAH!" barked soul. "you are no match for me kid, the darkness hasnt consumed you like it has me and everyone has a soul even the darkess of beings have a soul even me" said soul while changing into his darkness form."do you still think you are a match for me kid"

(his darkness form looks like this and the sycthe is there to as in his darkness form thats what he uses to duel is the scyth)
Duel Academy Roleplay!!!!!!! - Page 6 Evilshadow

more_horiz

Mood: Confused

-turns to Daikon- "... I have no clue whats going on Daikon, but I'm thinking that that Soul guy can't or just won't steal your soul..."

more_horiz
Mood: Scared
"Andrew we should REALLY leave now!" Niku whines.

Niku then backs away to a wall, and looks for a way to leave the dorm.

more_horiz
Mood: Curious
"Well, whatever it is, we're gonna have to keep trying to stop him!" Daikon says, turning away from his deck in his hands.

"Andrew, I think it's your turn to try against him. Here, take this..."

*Daikon gives the card Guardian of Order to Andrew*

"Something tells me that we're gonna need this card against Soul."

more_horiz

Mood: Delighted

"Thanks Daikon! I'll do my best to make sure that Soul doesn't steal souls anymore... but something tells me he wants to finish the duel with that fellow over there first..."

-turns to Niku-

"Niku, if thats what you want to do, then go get some teachers here ASAP, they're going to want to see this..."

more_horiz
Name: Gil
Dorm: Slifer Red
Class: Freashman
Deck archeType: Dark World
Signature Card: Raviel
Personality: nice and kinda but in a duel turns poor evil cause of the Raviel in deck controlling him
Appearance: 5' 8" short brown hair. eye color blue and green. wear the Slifer red uniform coat unbuttoned.

Mood: Happy

The duelist look out at the water just standing said. "Once again the time as come for the Lords to rise." The duelist pulls out Raviel, Lord of Phantasms and looks at it. "This time I will not fail you Dark Lord. This time we shall rule." The duelist puts the card away and walks away from the dock.

more_horiz
character: soul (in dark form)
mood: amused/annoyed
soul just noticies that the other 3 students are stil here thens turns to them and sais "how are you 3 still here" he then notices the card in one of their hands and say "ah so thats how your still here the guardian of order is sealing you away from my dark powers". "well looks like i need to try harder and get you" said soul waving his hand and then the blackest of black arouras appear around andrew, niku, and dakion and teleports them out side far away from the dorm the dorm then vanishes "heh not even the guardian of order is strong enough against that" said soul turning back to the dark duelists and said "well are doese a cat got your tounge or what?"

more_horiz
Mood: Confused
"W-what happened?" Niku asks Andrew and Daikon.

He then turns to see a duelist with some weird dark aura around him walk past them.

more_horiz
character: Raven
mood: scared/angry

This isnt over soul we shall meet again.

There can only be one apsolute darkness!

Said raven as he dissapeared into the shadows.

more_horiz
mood: amused
"oh your not leaving quite yet" said soul truning back into his human form. "you really think there can only be one darkness HAH how naive there is always more then one absolute darkness but you have my intrest believe it or not but what if i told you, you have the chance to help me bring back the greatess form of darkness there has ever been?" asked soul.

more_horiz

Mood: Upset

"All right, I'm going to have to cut in on this."

"I'm not going to let you unleash ANYTHING evil into this world, ya got that?"

more_horiz
(ummm ehero soul already transported your character, niku's, and dakion's somewhere out side XD)

more_horiz
Sounds interesting says a voice from the shadows,but i have yet to see what your capable of.Defeat me and you have my word i will help you however lose and you have to transfer half of your life force energy to me (smiles from the darkness in the shadow),half the power you posses i get.(This will sureley help me get a closer look at that ancient power i desire thinks Raven).

more_horiz
mood: kinda anoyed
as soul watches the dark duelists disapear from the dorm he looks upwards and says to the air "you know something, i dont trust him are you sure having his help will be necassary?" "necassary? no not necassary but he woul help make what your trying to do easier" said a feminine voice that seems to come from everywhere at once that only soul can hear. "mesh he doesent realize that even if he beats me and takes half of power it will kill him and coem back to me" said soul. "you sound like you might loos to him" said the feminin voice. "i just might" said soul "i might be consumed by the darkness but i still bieleve in a fair duel he doesent he has yet to learn that the darkness actually turn ons people who cheat and rewards people who play fairly." "thats why i picked you soul you are the only one to understand that about the darkness but think about this he has the potiental to become yuor student in the ways of darkness hes still young and doesent have your experiance" said the feminin voice. "heh i suppos your right" said soul. "how many more souls is it your going to need before you can release me?" asked the feminin voice "eh about 50 more or so" replied soull. "good" said the feminin voice "you are close now very close". "i collect more souls tomorow but for now im tierd" said soul walking towards a wall and a bed apperead out of no where he then laid down into the bed and fell asleep

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
(ummm ehero soul already transported your character, niku's, and dakion's somewhere out side XD)

(When the hell was this? O_O... awkward....)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply