Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The next tier list september 2013

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+18
Kairi
ConnerDrake4
Jin Kazama
L.Lawliet
Juelz Anthony Cruz
BlackLeg-Sanji
ALu
Nuran
Gremlin
Yillion
Eheroduelist
A k e n o
Naito Raizu
psychoturtle
Linda-Senpai
Anzo
BlackWarGreymon
mr.username
22 posters

descriptionThe next tier list september 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThe next tier list september 2013

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

what do you guys think thats gonna be the new tier 1 list in september 2013
and what decks might be hit or just certain cards that might be hit or
become limited or semi limited
alot of new cards are coming that could just flip the tables on the current meta
so yeah what do you guys think will be hit in the current meta ;P?

descriptionThe next tier list september 2013 - Page 2 EmptyRe: The next tier list september 2013

more_horiz
tier one will be glads, mark my words

descriptionThe next tier list september 2013 - Page 2 EmptyRe: The next tier list september 2013

more_horiz
It better be Glads

I swear, I put enough effort into getting to know that deck... >.>

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMNOvKaTwrU&feature=c4-overview&list=UU-cpLgC7mCiMba_spDjuY7Q
Possible banlist.

more_horiz
Less than a week 'till the banlist comes out. Just wait ._.

more_horiz
Meh my predictions cause why not.

Banned
Super Rejuvination (Don't care about Edrags however I hate the draw power and this is the draw power card)

Limited
Spellbook of Secrets (The fucking ROTA for the deck, plus they can't ban Judgement and I don't want Judgement banned it's not that great without the searcher.)
Gold Sarcophagus (Dislike the plus this card brings to Edrags)
Dragoon(Searcher for Mermails)
Goyo Guardian (No good level 6 syncros plus not that broken any more)

Semi Limited
T.G. Striker (Bring back syncros!)
Fire Formation Tenki (Searches too many things)
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind (More Blackwing support)
Mezuki (More Zombie Support)
Abyss-Sphere (All Linde is in the deck for)

Unlimited
Mirror Force (Didn't do much at 2, probably won't affect the game at 3 with Draccosack)
Tskukuyomi (It's too slow doesn't do anything to speed the game besides waste a normal summon)
Reborn Tengu (No one plays it at 2)
Personally I would like to see Tour Guide back to 3 but not sure about that.

And banning Spellbook Judgement day won't happen it's too new. Also Edrags are also slightly new so they won't ban those. People who think Ophion or Swarms should be hit are stupid since it really only hits this format many cards can run over Ophion faily easily.

more_horiz
My Predictions:
Edrags:
Semi-ing the babies won't do anything, most edrag players only run 2 anyway. The will ban Super Rejuv, as its not making Konami any money, and gives edrags a whole new hand every turn.

As for spellbooks, Judgement will not be hit, as they want to make money off of it for a while, since its newly released. They will probably limit or semi secrets, perhaps hit fate but I doubt it.

I think Goyo Gaurdian will come back to limited as it would help promote the new level 6 synchros

(Can you tell I take Business Studies?)

As for Big Eye, that card needs a limit. I doubt it will be banned, though that is entirely possible.

Bear will probably be semi'd, I doubt Tenki will be hit though, since it can be negated quite easily with multiple cards.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply