Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The next tier list september 2013

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+18
Kairi
ConnerDrake4
Jin Kazama
L.Lawliet
Juelz Anthony Cruz
BlackLeg-Sanji
ALu
Nuran
Gremlin
Yillion
Eheroduelist
A k e n o
Naito Raizu
psychoturtle
Linda-Senpai
Anzo
BlackWarGreymon
mr.username
22 posters

descriptionThe next tier list september 2013 EmptyThe next tier list september 2013

more_horiz
what do you guys think thats gonna be the new tier 1 list in september 2013
and what decks might be hit or just certain cards that might be hit or
become limited or semi limited
alot of new cards are coming that could just flip the tables on the current meta
so yeah what do you guys think will be hit in the current meta ;P?

descriptionThe next tier list september 2013 EmptyRe: The next tier list september 2013

more_horiz
E-dragz and prophecy need to be hit (mini dragons, judgement and fate).
I want Envoy of the end limited. (personal opinion)

descriptionThe next tier list september 2013 EmptyRe: The next tier list september 2013

more_horiz
Why is this in off-topic?

more_horiz
Oh. Well cause he posted it .-.
I'll move it

more_horiz
moved to right place.

Anyway I think all they will do to E-Drags is limit Blaster, Big Eye, and Gold Sarc, and for Spellbooks, either limit or ban Judgment. I hope ban cuz limiting it does nothing since it searchable and recyclable

more_horiz
E-drags:
all 4 babies limited

Spellbooks:
Secrets and Judgment limited

Evilswarms:
Rescue rabbit limited

Mermails:
Dragoons limited

Fire Fists:
Bear semi

Elemental Heroes:
Emergency call unlimited

Lightsworns:
Charge of the Light Brigade semi (lets give it a chance)

Blackwings:
Gale semi (with whirlwind at 1 it can't be too powerful)

Other:

BLS BAN (I still hate this gypsy card)

idk for others yet,maybe tsukuyomi at 3

more_horiz
My predictions

Spellbooks: Judgment Banned. Magician Semi. Secrets Semi

Elemental Dragons: Big Eye Limited. The four level four dragons Semi. Dracossack Semi.

Evilswarms: Kerykion Semi. Rabbit Limited. Pandemic Semi.

Other stuff: Gladiator Beast Bestiari Unlimited. Gale Semi. Sangan Limited. Wind-Up Carrier Limited. Gishki Gustkraken Semi. T.G. Striker Semi.

more_horiz
I don't think carrier will be unbanned.
If winds-up get a nice opening hand they do miracles

more_horiz
Eh, with all the shit running around this format, I wouldn't be surprised if Konami did it though.

Revive Wind-Ups to battle Spellbooks or something like that.

more_horiz
Let's revive Inzektor Format. Give us 3 fly.

more_horiz
In all of honesty i would love to see blackwhirlwind at 3 and gale at 2 because
lets just give blackwings another chance Wink
and tengu to 3 and t.g striker to 3 just to spice things up
limit secrets to 1 then completly ban starhall just for the fun
limit tidal to 1 and the same with redox
unban glow up bulb
reinforcement of the army and book of moon at 2
royal tribute at 3
trapdust shoot at 2
solem warning at 2

more_horiz
mr.username wrote:
unban glow up bulb
royal tribute at 3
trapdust shoot at 2
solem warning at 2

That is soo random

more_horiz
They probably won't want to totally kill the new decks or totally revitalize old ones.

My suspicion is that they'll do to EDrags what they did to wind-ups:
Slight tap on the wrist this coming format, then the format afterwards totally wreck them.
meaning they'll probably limit/semi-limit a few or all of the EDrags, then the next format find a way to totally wreck the deck.

as for other decks I'm not sure whether they will let others off their leashes so-to-speak. They're probably still trying to sell EDrags.

Konami's impossible to predict; I mean, who the heck saw the Mirror Force @2 coming?

more_horiz
I cant imagine 4 E-Drags being hit all at once. If they hit any of the actual Dragon Rulers it will prob be a limit on blaster and a semi on Redox. Without a doubt tho, Big Eye needs to go to 1 or 0 and Gold to 1. Gold has been limited b4 and it needs it now more than ever

more_horiz
mr.username wrote:
unban glow up bulb
royal tribute at 3
trapdust shoot at 2
solem warning at 2

Since when do cards jump 2 ban levels? Trap Dustshoot is fucking stupid. Royal Tribute? Are you high? That card is broken.

more_horiz
sorry but it just seems like the best solution to do it still hasnt past the craziness of the meta so i think its good XD

more_horiz
Well instead of guessing just wait for it only more than 1 month left.

more_horiz
or we can keep guessing its not hurting anyone

more_horiz
Spellbook of Judgemnt to 1- still wont do much since you can recycle this card in so many ways
Dragon Ruler Minis to 1- Slows deck down forcing the dragons to go back to their natural elements

Mermails- aint going to get hit the books and drags took all the attention away mermails probably going to be sliding by like Dark Worlds

Firefist- not going to get hit since chicken coming to tcg

Tsukyomi to 3
Inzektor fly/hornet to 2- Deck needs more speed but only one of these can go to 2

more_horiz
Card Destruction - Banned (The only card worth banning this format, it's a fucking joke)

Super Rejuv - Limited (The core engine of E-Drags doesn't make them op but cards like these do)
Spellbook of Secrets - Limited (Fuck their consistency)
Spellbook Magician - Limited (Fuck their consistency)
Big-Eye - Limited (Probably the only lv7 that's going to get a hit and maybe a semi on Draco but probably won't happen since it's the core of their new Mecha Phantom Beasts archtype)

Ophion - Semi (Konami will want to promote their new shit so this guy here pretty much blows them)
Dragonfly/Hornet might get a semi and some Synchros but other than that, idk and idc as long as current Tier 1 goes bye for a while.

Konami can just settle this banlist just by slowing down Spellbooks and Dragon Rulers so other archtypes can get their damn chance. Of course they won't hit newly released cards (cuz they pussy) so they'll have to go for the bloody techs (cuz they pussy x2).

About them promoting some old shit, I don't fucking care. They can even bring CED at 1 and it would still suck vs E-Drags. If the shit I mentioned will happen, players will get inovative and still bring this crap to tier 1 so for sure we'll have another shitty format.

Other than that^, sunny day.

The next tier list september 2013 37777869

more_horiz
ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wrote:
Card Destruction - Banned (The only card worth banning this format, it's a fucking joke)

Super Rejuv - Limited (The core engine of E-Drags doesn't make them op but cards like these do)
Spellbook of Secrets - Limited (Fuck their consistency)
Spellbook Magician - Limited (Fuck their consistency)
Big-Eye - Limited (Probably the only lv7 that's going to get a hit and maybe a semi on Draco but probably won't happen since it's the core of their new Mecha Phantom Beasts archtype)

Ophion - Semi (Konami will want to promote their new shit so this guy here pretty much blows them)
Dragonfly/Hornet might get a semi and some Synchros but other than that, idk and idc as long as current Tier 1 goes bye for a while.

Konami can just settle this banlist just by slowing down Spellbooks and Dragon Rulers so other archtypes can get their damn chance. Of course they won't hit newly released cards (cuz they pussy) so they'll have to go for the bloody techs (cuz they pussy x2).

About them promoting some old shit, I don't fucking care. They can even bring CED at 1 and it would still suck vs E-Drags. If the shit I mentioned will happen, players will get inovative and still bring this crap to tier 1 so for sure we'll have another shitty format.

Other than that^, sunny day.

The next tier list september 2013 37777869

CED to 1? Eclipse Wyvern searches it? E-Drags abuse the hell out of it and now nothing stands a chance against them?

more_horiz
Pointless discussion. Though funny to watch how all act so pro with the guesses ;O

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
Pointless discussion. Though funny to watch how all act so pro with the guesses ;O

I agree lmfao.

more_horiz
Banlist predictions start after Worlds are over.

more_horiz
pure_wiN wrote:
I cant imagine 4 E-Drags being hit all at once. If they hit any of the actual Dragon Rulers it will prob be a limit on blaster and a semi on Redox. Without a doubt tho, Big Eye needs to go to 1 or 0 and Gold to 1. Gold has been limited b4 and it needs it now more than ever

big eye doesn't need a hit lol...semi at most...

more_horiz
The format isn't broken. It's not the most fun but by no means is it busted. In fact, it's probably the most skillful format since 2008 TeleDAD where the simplest of errors leaves you going from winning to losing.

Yes, you can get lucky. But to be good, you have to know the ins and outs of what you're playing. Dragons are an intense mirror. The easiest of the two top decks to learn is by far Books because it is more linear and there is less interaction with your opponent.

The fact that someone is commenting about the banned list now is pretty irrelevant. I tend to stay away from commenting because Konami is a company and wants to make money. This is also a month before the banned list is revealed so irrelevant.

more_horiz
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1011520_285756944900453_1546533866_n.jpg

more_horiz
lets see the top decks right now seem to be Dragons Spellbooks and Mermails

Dragons being the top tier they will most likely hit big drawing power and search power FIRST they will first look at loops in which in dragons there are not that many
so they may hit Super rejuv and gold sarc
Spellbooks
likely they might hit secrets than judgement because judgement is only REAL good with secrets
Mermail meh they may not hit it at all they might get away for now like the ilswarms will

now they also have to look at cards that may threaten future releases
so the 4 big decks to be promoted here are
BroFists Bujin Synchro Mechphantom all in which are hurt by macro and Rai oh some are hurt by MST and Compulse
so here is my predictions based on the logic of business and promotion

Ban
super rejuv

limited
Tidal
gold sarc
secrets
rai oh

semi limited
macro
compulse (may also be limited too)
MST (may not unless they get a reprint sub for this card)

also the new card Pot of Duplicity is a sub for Pot of Avarice which means they may hit pot of avarice too

now this is based off of the logic that they have something to promote and konami will try to move things already on the list before they add things on it and they will only do it to promote decks they want to promote and make profit

more_horiz
My opinion:
Spellbooks: Judgment limited, secrets semi at most
E drags: baby drags limit (hitting them to 2 does nothing really)and rejuv hit.
Merms: Dragoon limit
Lswarm: Nothing at all... they are good because of their match-ups
Other than this, I hope rejuv gets hit.

As per the notion of bringing Chaos end dragon to 1... might as well do the same with Disc commander... (that was a joke)

I think viable possible tier 1 to 2 decks will be Fire Fist (new support), book (the hits listed hurt them but don't kill them), drags (if all babies limited it will be t2), Infernity (transtarn + archfiend field spell in JOTL are both very good for this deck), tidalants,and dragunity tempest.

Last edited by Abby Lincoln on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Dragon rulers needs at least 2 ban lists to keep them in line there's a lot of cards to hit. If u ban super rejuv you get rid of their draw power and slows them down.

Spellbooks if you hit either judgment, secrets or fate you knock them down a bunch  

IMO i think the tiers gonna pick up right where it left off before Tachyon hit with Mermails vs Fire Fists. But this time with a upgrade with Mermails having Tidal and Fire fists getting Rooster soon.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply