Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+35
Placido Le Pwnzor
Lever10
merik300
BliTz
Skitoritto
Efane
Naito Raizu
Jin Kazama
Anzo
tavo
Heatnix
Typical Jew™
Eheroduelist
Linda-Senpai
Fwar
Luxray
Bubbles
VoxPopulii
ALu
TDS
Diamond
Gremlin
Slonaka
! High Dutchman Gianus
Train Heartnet
Alikaey
Whatup Nab
FluffyTots
L.Lawliet
onlyaaron17
BlackWarGreymon
JudgmentDuelist
Jue Viole Grace
Gustavo
The_Dutch_Prince
39 posters

descriptionThe unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013 EmptyThe unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013

more_horiz
This list seems decent and weird, but meh Konami has done some weird stuff in the past so meh...lol

I have not been the last 2-3 formats so in all honesty I do not know if this would be a decent list or if the cards on this list are needed at that spot except for the dragons I guess, seeing they are OP.

Anyway my source for this list is:Banlist at POJO

Newly Forbidden:
Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks (炎征竜-バーナー)
Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Drafts (風征竜-ライトニング)
Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles (地征竜-リアクタン)
Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets (水征竜-ストリーム)
Spellbook of Judgment (魔導書の神判)

Newly Limited:
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Rooster (立炎星-トウケイ)
Genex Ally Birdman (A・ジェネクス・バードマン)
Mermail Abyssteus (水精鱗-ディニクアビス)
Wind-Up Shark (ゼンマイシャーク)
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (氷結界の龍 トリシューラ)
Number 11: Big Eye (No.11 ビッグ・アイ)
Divine Wind of Mist Valley (霞の谷の神風)
Super Rejuvenation (超再生能力)
Abyss-sphere (アビスフィアー)

Newly Semi-Limited:
Gladiator Beast Bestiari (剣闘獣ベストロウリィ)
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (冥府の使者ゴーズ)
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (N・グラン・モール)
Black Whirlwind (黒い旋風)

Newly Unlimited:
Tsukuyomi (月読命)
Wind-Up Magician (ゼンマイマジシャン)
Advanced Ritual Art (高等儀式術)
E – Emergency Call (E-エマージェンシーコール)
Pot of Duality (強欲で謙虚な壺)
Scapegoat (スケープ・ゴート)
Mirror Force (聖なるバリア-ミラーフォース-)

Enjoy!!

descriptionThe unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013 EmptyRe: The unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013

more_horiz
I literally love this list in every way, shape, and form

descriptionThe unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013 EmptyRe: The unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013

more_horiz
It would certainly bring back my love for OTK'ing people lol

more_horiz
No hits on Heroes, funk yes.

more_horiz
It is official. I saw it.

more_horiz
Hit on rooster ;(

more_horiz
why would they hit rooster before releasing it though? =l

more_horiz
onlyaaron17 wrote:
why would they hit rooster before releasing it though? =l

OCG tops. They did something like this to Gishki before they became TCG.

more_horiz
Surprised that they're hitting teus and sphere? They're not even the problem :U

more_horiz
That list makes no sense :/ really doubt that list.

more_horiz
Birdman and Divine Wind. No. Everything else, fine.

more_horiz
Ever heard of Harpyie Dancer FTK?

more_horiz
FUCK THE HELL YES Oh Shit

Everything is as it should be except Advanced Ritual Art, that card in anything but 1 or 0 is just a no. And they still need to hit Card Destruction.

more_horiz
Some of you react to this list like it is already been made offical. Usually they make a list offcial a week orso before the list actually is enforced to the game. But I guess, seeing some reactions it might be possible that this would turn out to be the list ( apart from some cards on it ).

I myself doubt the following cards, seeing imo they enable a lot of nasty combo's or even possible consistent OTK plays:

Scapegoat
Trishula
Emergency call and Pot of duality together

Scapegoat well its kinda nice to have in Plant decks nowadays I guess, seeing you need mad tokens to synchro stuff ( which has always been Plant decks power imo ) but then again with the new "Bosses" plant decks have and then Goats it could be a new lockdown plant area, but then again ....

Trishula imo is kinda weird seeing there are still ways to loop Trishula in and out, which was the case why Trishula was banned in the first place. Besides that it has a huge factor on the Semi competitve dueling. Seeing people tend to look for the Trishula option instead of playing around problems and actually use skill to not get into such a problem. IMO that is...

E-Call and PoD, these 2 combined made the Hero decks imo, the engine was just too consistent, I guess Konami wants more STunnish but very deadly decks back or something to try and turn the table on the newly Speedmania decks or something. But then again why not just bring TKR back to 3, seeing most decks search from deck and add to hand nowadays but meh im not Konami.

THIS LIST IS NOT OFFCIAL, so we can still for something better.

The rest of the list I dont really care about, besides Gorz, but with all the OTK and insane turns you might just want to have 2 Gorz's in your deck if you can maindeck 2...but meh. We will soon find out I guess

more_horiz
Gustavito wrote:
Literally; To take a figurative speech as if it was not figurative.
"I LITERALLY died laughing" does NOT mean that you laughed unbelievably hard. It means you actually died from laughing.
STOP KILLING ENGLISH!

FluffyTots wrote:
Sphere is not a problem? ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
*DoubleTableFlip*

Also, Teus is the easiest of the level 7 Mermails to summon. Megalo and Leed require 2 or 3 WATER monsters to discard for their summon, respectively.

more_horiz
Huehue, Fuck dragons and spellbooks

more_horiz
well this clearly isnt true but nice try

more_horiz
! Gianus wrote:
Gustavito wrote:
Literally; To take a figurative speech as if it was not figurative.
"I LITERALLY died laughing" does NOT mean that you laughed unbelievably hard. It means you actually died from laughing.
STOP KILLING ENGLISH!

FluffyTots wrote:
Sphere is not a problem? ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
*DoubleTableFlip*

Also, Teus is the easiest of the level 7 Mermails to summon. Megalo and Leed require 2 or 3 WATER monsters to discard for their summon, respectively.

faggot, you obviously did not catch the point

more_horiz
There are also speculations about Chaos Sorc. and FireFormation-Tenki being Semi-Limited

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Ever heard of Harpyie Dancer FTK?

Yes, I have heard of it; just hit that bombardment bird >_> Leave my Birdman out of it.

more_horiz
Yeah I saw this list not on POJO though on somewhere else but this is most likely the real one when I saw them returning magi im like oh **** ya but then saw shark to 1 lol anyway ya this list is actually great but limiting rooster sucks others too me are good.

more_horiz
It's been confirmed.

Take note that that's the OCG list. The TCG could be different (probably not).

more_horiz
Confirmed.

more_horiz
Spellbooks will still be meta if fate isn't hit.

more_horiz
VoxPopulii wrote:
Spellbooks will still be meta if fate isn't hit.

Even before Tachy they were still tier 2, so they were always in the game.

more_horiz
OCG has Reasoning to 3 i believe.

more_horiz
One thing that's been bugging me though, is how scapegoat sorta jumped from 1 to 3....has that happened before?

more_horiz
We will know for sure on the 20th if this is the correct ban list or not. It was announced during Worlds that at YCS Toronto they will announce it for sure and it will take effect 31st/1st

more_horiz
Luxray wrote:
One thing that's been bugging me though, is how scapegoat sorta jumped from 1 to 3....has that happened before?
Yes. Tsuk also jumped from 1 to 3. And so did Reasoning.

more_horiz
pure_wiN wrote:
Luxray wrote:
Yes. Tsuk also jumped from 1 to 3. And so did Reasoning.

He means in 1 banlist. Scapegoat 1 > 3. Tsuku and Reasoning went from 1 > 2 > 3.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply