Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Tier List September 2013 format

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Linda-Senpai
VoxPopulii
Train Heartnet
Lord Damon
Nuran
ALu
BlackWarGreymon
Anzo
The_Dutch_Prince
13 posters

descriptionTier List September 2013 format EmptyTier List September 2013 format

more_horiz
Welcome to of the September 2013 Format!
This format works under the Official TCG banlist.

The tiers are formed under the following conditions;

Tier 1 - More than 15%
Tier 2 - Between 5% and 15%
Tier 3 - Less than 5%

YCS/Nat Win = 4 Points
YCS/Nat Top = 2 Points
Regional Top = 1 Point

Tier 1:

Dragon Ruler

Tier 2:

Prophecy
Mermail
Dragunity
Evilswarm
Fire Fist
Constellar

Tier 3:

Geargia
Madolche
Infernity
Herald Agent
Blackwing
Battlin' Boxer
Inzektor

Contests of the September 2013 Format:

YCS TORONTO
Winner: Dragon Rulers
Top 32: 9 Dragon Ruler, 4 Prophecy, 4 Mermail, 3 Dragunity, 3 Evilswarm, 2 Fire Fist, 2 Constellar, 1 Geargia, 1 Blackwing, 1 Herald Agent, 1 Infernity, 1 Madolche

Monterrey Regional
Top 8: 2 Dragon Ruler, 2 Fire Fist, 1 Battlin' Boxer, 1 Inzektor, 1 Geargia, 1 Prophecy

descriptionTier List September 2013 format EmptyRe: Tier List September 2013 format

more_horiz
You have no idea how glad i am to see the variety back to this game.

descriptionTier List September 2013 format EmptyRe: Tier List September 2013 format

more_horiz
No-one uses DW :S

more_horiz
This variety always happens at the beginning of each banlist, where you've been all these formats? ._.

Till december some decks will advance to tier 1, people kept playing their dragons, they don't want their money go to waste, meaning, higher chances for it to top. Give it some time peeps D:

more_horiz
Wait for the new packs to be release and this whole tier list going to flip the script

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
You have no idea how glad i am to see the variety back to this game.
Agreed Tier List September 2013 format 1968215193 

more_horiz
You are making a tier list way too early, there aren't many events that happened for us to tell.

more_horiz
inaccurate. only been two events. Wait until ATLEAST after San Mateao

more_horiz
Gotta start at some point to make it, I am keeping a sheet in which I fill in the top decks and winners of events ( when documented ) and when each event ( large ones ) passes the tier list gets updated. It only felt a good time to start seeing we only had 2 events. So it better to manage.

If you guys have results of events ( and I haven't updated the tier list already ) feel free to PM me the info or post it. So that we can keep it updated after each major event has passed.

PS: It cannot be incurrate, just not that much data to put into this current analasis. When we get more data, it will get more "accurate" as you wish to label it.

more_horiz
Once Mythic Wood and Mythic Water Dragon are TCG, the only meta decks will be Mythic Dragon Rulers, and Plant Rulers.

more_horiz
2 things, 1. Toronto hit, Mermails, Dragunity, Dragon Rulers, and BlackWings top 4 at that YCS, so this list is completely screwed up, Blackwings are tier 1, not 3, same as Dragunity.

2. It's too early to sart this this, but the least you can say is that DR, Dragunity, BW and Mermail are meta. Tier 1 to be exact.

more_horiz
Lightsworn will probably do well in the future o.o

more_horiz
But just how different will the list be by the next banlist?

And yes, 'sworns will do well; because 'sworns ALWAYS do well!

more_horiz
LS are too lucksacky

By the end of the format it will be Dragunity Rulers, Blackwings and Evilswarms.

more_horiz
Thing is, I don't really like playing any of the decks in the top 3 tiers... At least, not as much as decks like Crystal Beasts or E-Heroes. But meh. It wouldn't hurt to try any of them... If anything, I'm probably gonna try out either Fire Fists or Battlin' Boxers.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply