Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Monkey Island Archive: Sign ups

+19
Anzo
mumakil
EJ
Evil_Bakura
Moody
Placido Le Pwnzor
DesignerDrugs
wh0_ar3_y0u
Assassin
Sasori
DrakonEX
BliTz
firestorm
FeelTheStar
Atlus
Shadow
vem123
KratoS
Amy Kool
23 posters

descriptionMonkey Island Archive: Sign ups EmptySign-ups

more_horiz
All members that want to participate need to fulfill exact requirements of this event. Those requirements are listed in main post of the event and here. Everyone that doesn't fit them will just be ignored.

On the Shore (Episode 1):

TEAM A

Boss:
1x Abandoned
Members:
3x Obelisk
2x Ra
2x Slifer

TEAM B

Boss:
1x KratoS (To accept this position Sign up)
1x Abandoned (In case KratoS denies position)
Members:
3x Obelisk
3x Ra
3x Slifer

Staff counts as any dorm, so they can sign up for every position.

Never ask why you are accepted or denied. Mostly first person that sign ups with fulfilled requirements will be accepted and so on, but it doesn't have to be the case.

Team:
Position:
Hamachi name:
GMT:

Legend: Team (A or B), Position (Boss or Member)

Last edited by Amy Cool on Thu May 05, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMonkey Island Archive: Sign ups EmptyRe: Monkey Island Archive: Sign ups

more_horiz
Team:B
Position:Boss
Hamachi name:Krat0$
GMT:+3
so that was my secret gift cool lol

descriptionMonkey Island Archive: Sign ups EmptyRe: Monkey Island Archive: Sign ups

more_horiz
Team: B
Position : Member
Hamachi name: [IL's Official Sacker] vem123 [SDA Admin]
GMT: +02

more_horiz
Position: Member
Hamachi name: |P~Xـx| Shadow
GMT: +3

more_horiz
Hamachi name: [LE] Atlus
GMT: +2

more_horiz
Hamachi name: [FA Gareth BALE] FeelTheStar

more_horiz
Team: A
Position: Leader
Hamachi name: [EX's redfoo] firestorm

more_horiz
Hamachi name:BliTz [ILz Bullfrog]
GMT: -4

more_horiz
Team:A
Position:Leader
Hamachi name:DrakonEX
GMT:+2

Last edited by DrakonEX on Fri May 06, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Hamachi name: Sasori

more_horiz
Position: Leader... id prefer being a member
Hamachi name: Assassin
GMT: +5.5

Last edited by Assassin on Sat May 07, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hamachi Name: [FA] wh0_ar3_y0u

more_horiz
Position:Boss
Hamachi name: DesignerDrugs

P.S. I will just sign up as a member if the position of the "boss" is already taken.

more_horiz
Position:Member
Hamachi name:Jet Li

more_horiz
Position:Member
Hamachi name:Moody

more_horiz
Hamachi name: {EX} Evil_Bakura
GMT: +1

more_horiz
@ Assassin and Drakon :
Umm..don't mean to back seat mod or somthing but Abandoned Dark Drom can only be leader of Team A .

EDIT : Amy posted that there will be more teams when this event finishes so you can join the next one I think .

Last edited by firestorm on Fri May 06, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
firestorm wrote:
@ Assassin and Drakon :
Umm..don't mean to back seat mod or somthing but Abandoned Dark Drom can only be leader of Team A .

You mean i cant join this event? ( sorry for the spam )

more_horiz
DrakonEX wrote:
firestorm wrote:
@ Assassin and Drakon :

you can ofcourse join AS A LEADER ONLY(and since there're one leader and few Abandoned one will be chosen and others will get dropped :/)

more_horiz
Team:A
Position:member
Hamachi name: Mumakil
Gmt: +2

more_horiz
Team : A
Ham name : Anzo / Yugi Muto
TIme Zone : +2

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
DrakonEX wrote:
firestorm wrote:
@ Assassin and Drakon :

you can ofcourse join AS A LEADER ONLY(and since there're one leader and few Abandoned one will be chosen and others will get dropped :/)

"technically" im Abandand Dark Dorm member.. practically i have no clue!
But ya if im chosen ill be chosen as a Leader... unless EJ pushes me into a more suitable dorm before that! Razz

more_horiz
Hamachi name: Pilover
GMT: +1

more_horiz
Team: A (or B if A is full)
Hamachi Name: DML'z Leader/Nine Tails: Loto Drandel/Sephiroth
GMT -6

more_horiz
1 more Slifer or Staff needed to apply.

more_horiz
you apply ._.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
you apply ._.

I don't think she can since she put the rules and stuff .
btw Kyouraku > Ukitake
Therefore FS > you

more_horiz
As firestorm said this event is all about mystery and I cannot include myself in it since I would be like Pegasus seeing what others don't.

more_horiz
Sign up opened to replace Blitz. Anyone can apply who is not already in the event. Also if you are not familiar with anything first go and read about this event in Episode 1 and then apply.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Sign up opened to replace Blitz. Anyone can apply who is not already in the event. Also if you are not familiar with anything first go and read about this event in Episode 1 and then apply.

sorry if im spamming but am I able to join??? Btw on 10/6/2011 my igcse exams will end and i'll finally go full capacity.. Razz

Hamachi name: *~Solymero~* Night Shade of D19

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum