Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duels of Monkey Island

+9
Light-Prince
BERKAY
Solymero
Anzo
KratoS
DrakonEX
BliTz
firestorm
Amy Kool
13 posters

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duels of Monkey Island EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! Duels of Monkey Island

more_horiz
Hello Duel Academy. It has been quite some time since we had a last event here. The clock is ticking as we approach to our new one called Yu-Gi-Oh! Duels of Monkey Island.

However, this one is going to be completely different from anything you've seen before. Maybe you could notice there is not much information about it. There is only a couple of unanswered questions and no signs of an answer yet.

What we want from you now is to tell us here what you know about it and what are your predictions how it will look like.

One rule you must follow: Don't use question signs because no questions will be answered yet.

Let us see whose predictions will be the most accurate.

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duels of Monkey Island EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duels of Monkey Island

more_horiz
What I think is that you currently want to make an event and you have no idea so you make something like that you get maybe 10-15 expectation which is actually a suggestion and pick the best one like : COngratz you guessed it right .
That's my thought about it .

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duels of Monkey Island EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duels of Monkey Island

more_horiz
well you are wrong lol.. there is a serious event right after DAYCS.. this is just a teaser

more_horiz
I think its a point sistem event.

more_horiz
i think it has something to do with the secret gift on amy tour lol

more_horiz
POST DELETED!

Last edited by Yugi Muto on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Notice to staff: word "guess" is not a guess if you heard it from me as you are staff. This post was obviously created for members that are not staff Wink

This has nothing to do with your guesses. They might be right but also wrong.

more_horiz
Then i shal delete my post , but just saying that i didn't hear it from you ... i just said all the possibilities ..

more_horiz
No need to delete it, let it be there, rumors are rumors :D

more_horiz
Ok I'll take this too far with my imagination... We will duel as if we are monkeys ,, our life points will be changed to bananas .. Monsters will be only insect type (as monkeys struggle to get them out of their fur/body).. spell and trap cards must contain either a monkey related picture(grass/tree/A monkey,bird,etc..) or a picture having natural disasters (fire , earthquakes , etc....) Synchro monsters that can be used can only be machine type ,, as those kill their habitat... (OMG that was wierd xD,,,) I Hope I'm wrong, cause if I am right, suicide would be a good idea xDDD

more_horiz
@Solymero, LOL :D

I think this going to be something like Survivor. There is a Survivor also in Turkey.

more_horiz
BERKAY wrote:
@Solymero, LOL :D

I think this going to be something like Survivor. There is a Survivor also in Turkey.

Ure probably right ,, but doesnt DA have a similar event to that (Last man Standing??),, I think this event might have something newer than that xD

more_horiz
@Solymero: LoL

Monkey Island is a game "Tales of Monkey Island", but i don't know what is the relation between it and ygo, so i guess that you will give us a puzzle and we have to solve it or something but I'm sure 100% that I'm wrong :D

more_horiz
Monkey Island is a series of games first released 1990 and it was first game that featured adventures based on cool puzzles followed by love humor and sarcasm. Great story and innovative idea combined together lived from old Atari over DOS until today on PS2 Wii PC and XBox Live. Many people don't even know about it because only the ones who love mysteries and puzzles are attracted.

And to the question what does this game do with ygo....won't be revealed yet ^_^

more_horiz
yeah , keep us waiting as much as you can .-.

lol ^^

more_horiz
I think no one can guess the relation between Monkey Island and ygo o.o
gonna tell us the answer, Amy? Smile

I think you will give us a puzzle and for each duel we win in this event, you will give us a small clue 'bout the answer :\

P.S: I don't love this game much, used to watch the "walk through" so i could play it :D very difficult game lol

more_horiz
Read ma deleted post and you will understand .-. lol

more_horiz
Maybe since Tales of the Monkey Islands is the name of the game and you replaced tales with duels, maybe we will have to duel instead of solving puzzles, with items being cards, while also role-playing the actual game. amirite?

more_horiz
A Bunch of Monkeys on an island dueling

more_horiz
When this will be released?

more_horiz
Global warming has killed all monkeys in Amy's island .

more_horiz
Anzo,really ??o.O
Lol, so Amy when this stupid thing will start (ya it could be ).

more_horiz
You guys are working on a yugioh game/duel sim. The overworld plays like monkey island/Tagforce 4-5. There's my guess...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum