Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDiscussions of Monkey Island EmptyDiscussions of Monkey Island

more_horiz
Discussions of Monkey Island

All discussions about Yu-Gi-Oh! Duels of Monkey Island will be posted here. You are free to ask questions and other stuff in here. However, will you get the answer or not depends on nature of your questions and other requests.

descriptionDiscussions of Monkey Island EmptyRe: Discussions of Monkey Island

more_horiz
Are exceed monsters fair game in this tournament. Also can we use cards such a guide to the underworld when it doesnt have a image showing its attack or defense but it shows the correct eff? Other example would be blue sirius

more_horiz
Can we use any side deck we wants ?

more_horiz
Task 1 did not include deck making, just picking which deck each member will use.

All those questions will be answered as soon as Task 2 hits the scene, its too early to tell now.

more_horiz
So now since we use DN is JP still the default system for this or what ?

more_horiz
Am , i can't use JP here so amma use DN ._.

more_horiz
U guys should check episode 1 again.

Amy Cool wrote:
( 8 ) Dueling system that will be used by default is Dueling Network. However if both duelists agree and want to use other dueling system, they can use it but they take all consequences for problems that may occur.

Sincerly, Amy Cool - always one step ahead Wink

more_horiz
Are all Cards on DN legal or do we have to go by TCG/OCG.

Because there are some unreleased cards with confirmed effs there that i would like to use.

Also apparently exceeds are gonna be introduced next month so can we modify our deck to include them if they are added during the event?

more_horiz
I know that a lot of people are seeking for new cards and yea its just that everyone played outdated cards for too long in KCVDS. DN has cards that are not even released in TCG, at least not yet.

Well,here in Monkey Island, assigning a specific deck to duelists is already a lot of restriction so you should use ALL CARDS DN HAS, no matter confirmed effects or not, TCG or OCG, use them all, abuse them as much as you want since there is no point waiting for date of release if we already have them on DN. (its why we use DN in the first place over KCVDS)

Also yea you can modify your deck always with new cards like Exceeds. Also I dont have a rule to send me your decklists and so for wars. I will just trust you since this event is for fun in the first place. However if people start to complain that someone uses exact "anti" cards for his opponents deck I will just dismiss him with no why lol. (example: i give you machine deck to use and your opponent uses samurai and your deck suddenly has Kinetic Soldier even if you cant use Side deck.) There are some unwritten rules like this which is called playing like a real man (or in other words not being a gay).

more_horiz
So siding is not allowed right ?

more_horiz
Yes, no siding allowed since there will be no point in giving different decks if they can always swap almost half of deck out :D

more_horiz
So right now on Turn 3 we have like 2 players vs 3 players how should these things go ?
I mean like first player plays first then winner playes second ? or anyone duels anyone ?

more_horiz
Sorry for double post but another question Sephiroth on my team can only use KCVDS so can we make KCVDS the default dueling system for him and his opponents ? Or do we have to take him out ?

more_horiz
If his opponent agrees to do so then its okay. And yea not to complicate things any further I would suggest for his opponent to accept it, but if he rejects it there is nothing more I can do since those rules are already stated and I will have to dismiss him for someone else.

As for TURN 3 its like FE format war

Team A

player a1
player a2

Team B

player b1
player b2
player b3

War duels starting from a1 and b1

a1 vs b1 (a1 wins)
a1 vs b2 (b2 wins)
a2 vs b2 (a2 wins)
a2 vs b3 (a2 wins)

Team A won the war. Same goes for other two separate battles (wars). After they all finish we will make next move on picture and new empty places will be opened same as before.

more_horiz
Alright understood and about Sephiroth we are working on solving this problem .

more_horiz
i'm able to use DN; however i can't use it from my primary laptop due to admin blocks preventing flash player update (not going into detail); i am able to use it from my friend's laptop so whenever i'm up to duel, hopefully i'll be able to access it until I get past the admin stuff preventing me from accessing it. so right now half the problem is solved...once i can get on it from my primary laptop, then it'll be completely solved

more_horiz
Download HoptSpot Shield and you shall be able to use it from ANY Laptop/Desktop PC.

more_horiz
So now is Episode 2 related to Episode 1 ?

more_horiz
Small thing would like to point fingers to, none of people i'm supposed to duel is active -.-

more_horiz
same here Sad Shadow hasnt been on hamachi for like 4 days(at least what i have seen and im pretty much online 15 hours a day :D)

more_horiz
I'll give them a bit more time and then I will dismiss them :/

For Episodes, everything is related its just you cannot see it yet. At this moment you can see it as two separate things are going on at the same time on 2 different islands :D

more_horiz
Razz can a person be in team A and team D at the same time? If not ignore my sign up for episode 2 :D

more_horiz
yes it can if not many other people apply :D

more_horiz
Who is my opponent again?

more_horiz
Sasori.

more_horiz
shadow dueled sasori already Smile im his next opponent and hopefully we can duel later tonight

more_horiz
Ah yea forgot that one sorry :D

more_horiz
BTW Amy can you show me where is it written since I don't know who is my opponent unless someone tells me.

AND I wanna discuss something with ya on ham ;o

more_horiz
It's written in Episode 1 topic , Turn 3 section your next opponent is Mumakil .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum