Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMachina Gadgets Deck. EmptyMachina Gadgets Deck.

more_horiz
DL: https://2img.net/h/i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd454/yugimuto111/MachinaGadgets.png

Machina Gadgets Deck. MachinaGadgets

descriptionMachina Gadgets Deck. EmptyRe: Machina Gadgets Deck.

more_horiz
why do you play scapegoat ?
and isn't 3x machina soldier too much ?

Last edited by RockLee on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
- 1x Cyber Dragon
- 1x Scapegoat
- 2x Dimensional Prison

+1x Giant Trunade
+1x Dark Bribe
+2x Solidarity
may be +1x Smashing Ground
+1 Call of the haunted
+1 Torrential Tribute

more_horiz
Call of the haunted is too slow for this deck
smashing ? no need
- dimensional prison ? wtf
As I see the deck is trying to do OTK, but for giant trunade and scapegoat u are right...

more_horiz
RockLee wrote:
why do you play scapegoat ?
and isn't 3x machina soldier too much ?

- I figure out that Scapegot will help more after the new ban list , especially this deck can't buy much time to draw the right cards .. something to stall with.
- and machina soldier is just there to help summoning machina fortress , and 3 is allot i know .. but of course it is obvious that this won't be the format i will run after fixing this deck ..

FeelTheStar wrote:
- 1x Cyber Dragon
- 1x Scapegoat
- 2x Dimensional Prison

+1x Giant Trunade
+1x Dark Bribe
+2x Solidarity
may be +1x Smashing Ground
+1 Call of the haunted
+1 Torrential Tribute

-Dark bribe is not usefull in this deck since i will make it slower that it is.
-Solidarity , i totally forgot about this card , i believe it should be replaced with 1 tragodea and 1 machina soldier.
- TT will be there instead of shrink.

your fix were reasonable.

RockLee wrote:
Call of the haunted is too slow for this deck
smashing ? no need
- dimensional prison ? wtf
As I see the deck is trying to do OTK, but for giant trunade and scapegoat u are right...

-how the heck call of the haunted slows this deck? since when SS monsters is slowing a deck xD.
- D-prison is a very good card if you used it at the right time .. also dont think about decks but seeing single cards in a combo .. try to see the whole deck from different corners.

thanks for helping folks.

more_horiz
-1 Cyber dragon
-1 Fortress
-3 Soldier
-1 Scapegoat
-1 Tragoedia
-----------Nothing much to say here you are intended to do otk and soldiers / scapegoat slow the deck down too much.
-----------------------
+1 Giant Trunade
+1 Pot of Duality
+2 Cyber Phoenix
+1 Shrink
+2 Solidarity(You can drop the remaining Gorz for a third Solidarity , its an amazing card)

more_horiz
usually in my Machina related decks i run 1 soldier only , but i was trying to run more than one since you dont get monsters to dicarad and summon machina all the time especially if you wants to have +1 extra monster on your field .. Scapegot .. am not sure about it yet i prefer to keep it there .. there is no much draw engines here and Machina cost you card to summon so you will need something to keep you save dew 1-2 turns at lest until you draw some good cards. and Cyber dragon is there not for Chimera tech only but also to get rid of your opponent's BTH and Warning before you summon mahcina or anything else you are up to.

more_horiz
I could give some information on how to construct a Machina deck, but I think it's better for you to wait until making more changes/decisions. STOR is hopefully coming on KCVDS, there are two basic factors to change your mind and regret many modifications to your overall lineup. One is that you may find Karakuri Machinas more competitive and go to the same direction as me or simply change the card effects that compose the deck in order to deal Samurais and Dragunities, something that KCVDS didn't have so far.

more_horiz
Am not gona sit here and wait until seto update the game xD , that will take ages...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply