Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRL Machina Gadgets :) EmptyRL Machina Gadgets :)

more_horiz
Deck: 40
Monsters: 19
Spells: 11
Traps: 10
Extra Deck: 15

Monsters:

x1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
x1 Cyber Dragon
x2 Green Gadget
x2 Machina Force
x3 Machina Fortress
x3 Machina Gearframe
x2 Machina Peacekeeper
x2 Red Gadget
x1 Scrap Recycler
x2 Yellow Gadget

Spells:

x2 Book of Moon
x1 Brain Control
x2 Machina Armored Unit
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Lightning Vortex
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
x3 Smashing Ground

Traps:

x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x3 Dimensional Prison
x1 Mirror Force
x2 Royal Oppression
x1 Solemn Judgment
x1 Torrential Tribute

:D

descriptionRL Machina Gadgets :) EmptyRe: RL Machina Gadgets :)

more_horiz
-2 Machina Peacekeeper
+1 Scrap Recycler
+1 Tragoedia
-2 Machina Force *IDK why're you addin this...as it's impossible to be summoned*
+1 Cyber Dragon

Since you're running Oppression build then fortress heavily contradicts with oppression.still you can keep a copy of it.
-2 Machina Fortress
+3 Machina Sniper
I hope i helped...good luck

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
-2 Machina Peacekeeper
+1 Scrap Recycler
+1 Tragoedia
-2 Machina Force *IDK why're you addin this...as it's impossible to be summoned*
+1 Cyber Dragon

Since you're running Oppression build then fortress heavily contradicts with oppression.still you can keep a copy of it.
-2 Machina Fortress
+3 Machina Sniper
I hope i helped...good luck

The 2 "machina force" are discard fodders for fortress, and i can search it out with Gearframe.

1 "Scrap Recycler" is enough, more than 1 it becomes a dead draw.

"machina Sniper" just plain sucks.............>.>

Tragoedia, O how i wan't that card Sad

more_horiz
And who said you'll be able to discard for fortress while you're runnin oppression..it's true that sniper is plain but he rox in gadget oppression control builds...as he's like 1800 Gadget since he's searchable by Gearframe

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
And who said you'll be able to discard for fortress while you're runnin oppression..it's true that sniper is plain but he rox in gadget oppression control builds...as he's like 1800 Gadget since he's searchable by Gearframe

But I only use Oppression when I'm in an advantage.

more_horiz
And about the machina force still you can use fortress eff by discarding fortress it self and another monster so no need for force -2 peacekeeper don't see the use of it it really sucks in my view and i'd run soldier if you don't use oppresion

more_horiz
then atleast ditch force for something useful when it comes to your hand such as sniper/soldier...and did you know fortress can throw himself +1 card to special summon himself from gy...so ya see no need for force,it's dead.

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:
And about the machina force still you can use fortress eff by discarding fortress it self and another monster so no need for force -2 peacekeeper don't see the use of it it really sucks in my view and i'd run soldier if you don't use oppresion

EJ wrote:
then atleast ditch force for something useful when it comes to your hand such as sniper/soldier...and did you know fortress can throw himself +1 card to special summon himself from gy...so ya see no need for force,it's dead.

Yes, i know Fortress can discard its self... but force is when you dont have anything to discard for or is fortress is in the grave.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply