Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMachina Gadgets EmptyMachina Gadgets

more_horiz
3x Machina Fortress
2x Machina Force
3x Cyber Dragon
3x Machina Gearframe
2x Red Gadget
2x Green Gadget
2x Yellow Gadget
1x Scrap Recycler
1x Machina Peacekeeper

2x Book of Moon
2x Solidarity
2x Smashing Ground
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Giant Trunade
1x Dark Hole
1x Limiter Removal
1x Overload Fusion

1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Starlight Road
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Dust Tornado
2x Dimensional Prison

3x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Chimeratech Overdragon
1x Stardust Dragon

Last edited by jabber2033 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMachina Gadgets EmptyRe: Machina Gadgets

more_horiz
I see that this is a Post-Ban-List deck Razz

Umm I wanna start off with that Mirror Force... is meh for this deck, considering that... Idk I just hate mirror force. The card I prefer is D-Prison x3 since it kinda ruins meta decks, and at the same time... SINCE this is Post-Sep. People won't be able to recover things with monster reborn and what-not.

Maybe x2 Book of Moon, and x2 of either: Starlight (So x2 Stardust), or x2 Peacekeeper, since he's kind of like your searcher for gearframe, to search for fortress... Kinda like a cycle you know Razz

more_horiz
Machida wrote:
I see that this is a Post-Ban-List deck Razz

Umm I wanna start off with that Mirror Force... is meh for this deck, considering that... Idk I just hate mirror force. The card I prefer is D-Prison x3 since it kinda ruins meta decks, and at the same time... SINCE this is Post-Sep. People won't be able to recover things with monster reborn and what-not.

Maybe x2 Book of Moon, and x2 of either: Starlight (So x2 Stardust), or x2 Peacekeeper, since he's kind of like your searcher for gearframe, to search for fortress... Kinda like a cycle you know Razz

Mirror Force is a staple. Enough said. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you shouldn't include it. I'm not taking out Mirror Force.

Prison is good, yes, but I don't have much room for it. If you can find me room for at least 2 D-Prison, then go ahead.

Peacekeeper is just tech. I draw Gearframe often enough. Plus the fact that he doesn't have as good stats as some of my better monsters. And 2 Starlight gets cloggy.

more_horiz
Peacekeeper Sucks For Me. Jinzo Is A Better Tech Than It. Anyways, I Find Pot of Avarice In my Machinas Builds Helpful. Although I only Run one. Anyways You Really Might want to cinsider the Jinzo, It's Great.

more_horiz
Ray1500 wrote:
Peacekeeper Sucks For Me. Jinzo Is A Better Tech Than It. Anyways, I Find Pot of Avarice In my Machinas Builds Helpful. Although I only Run one. Anyways You Really Might want to cinsider the Jinzo, It's Great.

In case you haven't noticed, I have 7 Traps. Jinzo will interfere with that. And Peacekeeper has been working for me.

more_horiz
I see your deck is perfect as it is .

more_horiz
If your running 3 Cyber dragon then your need 3 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon in Extra deck You don't want to leave CD on the field for your opponent to fusion summon.

- Book of moon/Machina Peacekeeper
- Trunde ( dust and MST are enough )
+2 Dimensonal Prison

Otherwise not a bad deck

more_horiz
Renji abarai wrote:
If your running 3 Cyber dragon then your need 3 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon in Extra deck You don't want to leave CD on the field for your opponent to fusion summon.

- Book of moon/Machina Peacekeeper
- Trunde ( dust and MST are enough )
+2 Dimensonal Prison

Otherwise not a bad deck

Added a third Forrtress and took out an Overdragon. I only have 1 way to summon Overdragon, So I really only need 1.

And I negged a Book of Moon and a Dust Tornado for 2 Prison. I'd rather keep Trunade. Dust Tornado is slower than Trunade.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply