Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) EmptyTin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed)

more_horiz
I did not know about the power of tin goldfish until I threw it in my Gadget deck...by god, this card makes them op lol. We talking bout a guaranteed rank 4 (provided it doesn't get negated) and a +1 on field and an even break in hand advantage since your dropping 2 monsters and one of them is a gadget, then your xyz'ing for a lvl 4 gear gigant x who searches for another tin goldfish or machine monster breaking you back even for another rank 4 next turn or whatever. I'll show y'all what I'm working with here...

Tin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) WG92zdo

ignoring the tin goldfish, It's actually just your standard machina gadget build. maxx c is in here for the meta ofc and trag as well for hand traps and advantage. Once again though, I'm having issues with the side deck, trying to fit as much stuff that stops meta in here as possible.

So what you guys think? b4 you say, I have some conditions that need to be met first b4 posting on my thread.

my rules for responses on my thread:
no troll posts
no post with changes/fixes/suggestions and no explanation as to why I should do those changes
criticizing is ok, as long as you properly state your reasoning as to what your criticizing about

with that being said, any comments and/or suggestions/fixes are much appreciated. and don't b afraid to use the deck if u want... Basketball cheers Basketball

descriptionTin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) EmptyRe: Tin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed)

more_horiz
Need Ultimate Offering + Iron Call

You don't need BoM in this format.

Max 3 Device and no Prison.

-1 PoD +1 CotH.

descriptionTin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) EmptyRe: Tin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed)

more_horiz
redox needed. SS Gadget from grave for +ing and Xyz. Makes Big Eye and Draggossack with the lvl 7 machina

more_horiz
not using redox here, got him in two other builds already and I'm trying to avoid using him this time around, which is why I got COTH in here instead and ultimate offering at 1 just makes that card inconsistent, too situational, and just about pointless; also, iron call I'm on the fence about since it's a - in hand and + on field and I like my hand advantage when using gadgets, I might try one though. 1 POD is too situational and I need a draw engine of some other sort asides from the gadgets in the case of me getting a terrible hand. I'll try the 3 compulsory and see how that works out though.

more_horiz
3 Devices = pro + consistent.

more_horiz
I added in the 3rd compulsory. It looks like some ppl can't read though (unless that was an automated message from the assistant, in which case disregard this sentence) cause for one I said no troll posts and that if u gon criticize, explain yourself.

Dragon Rulers are some of the brokest, auto-pilotest, dumbest cards that Konami could have ever thought up of ever (yes ever, I'm putting them up there with cards like snatch steal and such) and that's what makes them so good, hell I have decks with dragon ruler in it and even have a dragon ruler deck. I'm not that type of person to spam broke tier decks/cards and then feel good about myself winning thinking that I won with skill, when I didn't and I ain't bout to get too comfy with them since they're gonna end up getting hit raw in the next banlist.

I'm sorry about the rant but I feel people need to know this, now back to my deck. any other productive comments/thoughts? what about side deck ideas?

more_horiz
You just need to use them as techs.

Also my previous post isn't even spam. Just showed how cool Device is when running the 3th one.

You can replace Tin with Goblindbergh and add use Grandsoil. I'm not really sure about Grandsoil but if you replace them, you can side Gozen Match which is pretty to use.

Side: No Rivalry Warlord, E-Drags can play with it, also Sex Samurai, etc...use Gozen Match like I said above.

Why Virus?

You may think about Imprisoning.

Extra: You can't use Big Eye much, Fairy King is better and easier to XYZ.

more_horiz
Soulstar wrote:
You just need to use them as techs.

Also my previous post isn't even spam. Just showed how cool Device is when running the 3th one.

You can replace Tin with Goblindbergh and add use Grandsoil. I'm not really sure about Grandsoil but if you replace them, you can side Gozen Match which is pretty to use.

Side: No Rivalry Warlord, E-Drags can play with it, also Sex Samurai, etc...use Gozen Match like I said above.

Why Virus?

You may think about Imprisoning.

Extra: You can't use Big Eye much, Fairy King is better and easier to XYZ.

I wasn't talking bout u soulstar lol, maybe you cant see the DA Assistant's message but it was one of those messages that pops up right after you post a thread (or in my case, after a post period) that said delete the deck on some troll ish or something and I ain't like that.

Last edited by SagatTheKing on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
They're bots. Never mind them lol Tin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) 3974120512

more_horiz
Soulstar wrote:
They're bots. Never mind them lol Tin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) 3974120512

ah ok, that's why I put in parentheses disregard the message lol. I added in that 3rd compulse and I took out the BoM for iron call, I'll see how that works out.

eradicator makes chainburn and prophecies want to commit hara-kiri lolol. tribute monster and call spells or traps and they have to send one of the two that is called to the grave. I always thought that card was good, don't know why ppl are just now finding out about it lolol...

Eye saves lives and ruins others (saves mine, ruins everyone elses lolol...)

damn I did not know that goblindbergh was like that, threw him in here and replaced the 2 maxx c (threw them in side deck) and put grandsoil in there to replace rivalry with gozen. I'll see how it works out now...

more_horiz
umm i'm confused. Why side Eradicator when you don't have a Dark 2500+ Atk monster in your deck? Makes no sense. Oh Shit

more_horiz
Trag? Big Eye? -shrugs-
Side system down. Tin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) 1151057309
To be legit, offering is a really great card to work with gadgets. It only requires two cards, the second being 6 cards of your deck. If you don't want ultimate offering, just stick with two gadgets. If you do, I'd bump it up to 3 per gadget.

more_horiz
PabelFTW wrote:
umm i'm confused. Why side Eradicator when you don't have a Dark 2500+ Atk monster in your deck? Makes no sense. Oh Shit

I have big eye and I had two trags Neutral I'll find another card to replace virus though

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
Trag? Big Eye? -shrugs-
Side system down. Tin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) 1151057309
To be legit, offering is a really great card to work with gadgets. It only requires two cards, the second being 6 cards of your deck. If you don't want ultimate offering, just stick with two gadgets. If you do, I'd bump it up to 3 per gadget.

yeah but I have like no space left lol, and I'm comfortable with my gadgets at 2. mkohl40 who plays with gadgets run his at 2 and he tops so I feel that's the best amount.

P.S: I do not like these bots posting man, is there anyway to disable em or what?

more_horiz
I personally would side warning, and edit your side deck for that Offering.
There's also no way to disable the bots right now.
Warning is used if a deck is used to summon a specific monster from the extra. Say it's all about Quasar. Stop the Formula Synchron.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
I personally would side warning, and edit your side deck for that Offering.
There's also no way to disable the bots right now.
Warning is used if a deck is used to summon a specific monster from the extra. Say it's all about Quasar. Stop the Formula Synchron.

I'll think about that...

more_horiz
You can use Prohibition and Mind Crush for the side.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
You can use Prohibition and Mind Crush for the side.

yeah, I put a mind crush in there. I'm keeping with tin goldfish though after trying out goblindbergh due to better synergy and combos. I got other tech for the side for edrags and such broken deck builds...

more_horiz
You don't like Goblindbergh in Defense-Position? :O Fine then :D It's your choice anyway.

Upload the updated deck now?

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
You don't like Goblindbergh in Defense-Position? :O Fine then :D It's your choice anyway.

Upload the updated deck now?

I don't like the fact that it's a warrior cause if it was a machine it wouldn't b a problem but it messes with some of my setups. here is the updated list now...

Tin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) 3rq3qhd

more_horiz
... Random Stardust Dragon. No Starlight Road? Or am I missing something?

more_horiz
You still have Stardust there Tin Machina Gadgets (no Redox needed) 3974120512 even tho you have removed SLR.

more_horiz
u never know, I may get creature swapped or something and end up with a tuner. but he was in there cause I had starlight road in

more_horiz
Hm...that's pretty rare to happen. It's still your choice then ok.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Hm...that's pretty rare to happen. It's still your choice then ok.

i'll end up taking it out though anyway for something else...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply