Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

i just remembered something from the anime series

+7
the white knight
simo
FenixFX
Assassin
Unkown
dragonknight
Kira Amadeus
11 posters

pollis this a good ideea yes or no ? justifie why

YES
94%
NO
6%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptioni just remembered something from the anime series - Page 2 Emptyi just remembered something from the anime series

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

i just reminded that in the anime there were shadow riders that wanted to steal the keys
why don't we make something like the ones that win a tournament will gain a key
and if someone beats him gets more dp than usual lets say 100 dp insted of 30
so if a key guardian loses vs a shadow rider
the shadow rider gains 100 dp
and the shadow rider becomes a guadian of the key and if he loses the one who won will gain 100 dp
but it can be one rule if you lost the key (i mean you have been beaten by someone and you're key was stolen you can't duel for the same key with the same duelist)

ex kira amadeus 1st key
fenix 2nd key
assassin 3rd key
and so on thill the 7th key(couse there were only 7 keys in the anime)

if I LOSE in a duel to DM he will take my key and will win 100 dp
i can't duel him for the same key for 2 days or more

and in the final the duelist who has all the keys will be transfered to the dark dorm were only the one with 7 keys can enter and the keys will be given again to 7 diferebt duelists and the hunt for keys would continue

i will vote with an yes couse we can have a lot of fun with this

descriptioni just remembered something from the anime series - Page 2 EmptyRe: i just remembered something from the anime series

more_horiz
ok nice with the millenium items it will be cool :D

descriptioni just remembered something from the anime series - Page 2 EmptyRe: i just remembered something from the anime series

more_horiz
That's great Assassin .

I am so exited. Smile.

more_horiz
i have a very sweet ideea

how about the milenium items should have an eff i'd love to play with the following eff:
milenium piramid :discard a number of cards and destroy same number of cards on field
and if this is not good then draw 4 cards and discard 2

scepter:exchange you're lp points with you're opp once in a duel but you must pay 2000 lp from the new lp you have

key:get a card from you're deck (any card once in a duel)
if its a monster pay the number of stars *200

eye:see all the cards in you're opp hand (once per turn when he draws)

crown:take a monster from you're opp grave and special summon him (once in a duel)
and pay half of the atack of the monster

balance:put back in deck a number of cards suffle and then draw same number of cards(once in a duel)

neclace:one monster gets half his atack for the rest of the duel(once in a duel) but you lose 500 lp in every sp his on the field

the eff can help us (key holders) couse lots of duelists will wana take them so this might help us
and if a key keeper has 2 keys then he can only use one eff only per duel he must specifie at the start of the duel
what do you think couse i'd love to aplye this effects

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
Eh kira i was about to post that no fair Razz
also might i add that the millenium items idea was orignally mine Smile
love DA
Love y'all

more_horiz
Well Kira ur idea is good

And we have 2 options on how to proceed

1) Every member's aim is to collect all the items including the holders

2) Holders will protect and try to gain back the millennium items but have no intention to collect them all.... The prob with this is the event might never end as 7 staff members dont want to collect but want to protect...

If its the 1st one Kira's 2nd idea abt eff will become invalid as we dont want to give the holders an unfair advantage as they also want to just collect the items

more_horiz
i think the first is the best choose
couse the second takes too long but i like the eff so i'll say the 2nd couse i want the eff to be valid

more_horiz
How abt this

Millennium items cancel each others eff.

I mean if 2 Holders duel each other the magic of both the items cancels themselves and the duel will be a normal duel

If a holder has more millennium items than his opponent this duelist chooses which items he uses to cancel his opp. magic and which he uses in the duel...

if a Holder duels a normal duelist the holder choses which amongst his items he uses...

If an item is used in the duel the effect given by Kira will become the duel rule (Like in Cyan Carnation)

more_horiz
Confirmed

more_horiz
Assassin wrote:

if a Holder duels a normal duelist the holder chooses which amongst his items he uses...

Well, i think that the idea will be better without this suggestion. We have the right to choose the effect we want.

Idk am I right guys?

more_horiz
Well im think the suggestion is necessary idk

more_horiz
Why millennium items and why not we call them Filosofal stones (red,black,grenn etc)
that would be much cooler because we cant use those eff of items that we sawed in the anime series.

more_horiz
I thinks this should be locked.
Make a new topic for this please.
Crowded with spams--Syned.

more_horiz
Locked/Archived. If another admin wants to bring this topic up, feel free. I want the keyholder on a fresh new topic to avoid spam.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum