Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat do you think is the best tv series? (no anime ) EmptyWhat do you think is the best tv series? (no anime )

more_horiz
there are a lot of good TVseries on TV

there's always something new on

Gotto say me fav show is What do you think is the best tv series? (no anime ) Icon_biggrin Heroes What do you think is the best tv series? (no anime ) Icon_biggrin

it has a good story (for a superhero theme) and pretty cool i recommend every1 to watch it if they can speak and understand english.

descriptionWhat do you think is the best tv series? (no anime ) EmptyRe: What do you think is the best tv series? (no anime )

more_horiz
I gree with you i'll take the latest season but it will take time i liked House at war or War in home can't remember the name it was funny

descriptionWhat do you think is the best tv series? (no anime ) EmptyRe: What do you think is the best tv series? (no anime )

more_horiz
hah u should also check out the Big bang theory although the name's not that appealing it's a funny and somewhat stupid(like most comedy series) series but always manages to surprise you.

(P.S if u wana know where to watch any show on internet chek out cucirca.com) What do you think is the best tv series? (no anime ) Icon_cool

Last edited by Mega Monarch on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Supernatural

more_horiz
i like
1-one tree hill
2-dr house
3-prison break

more_horiz
hmm i guess then

1. CSI Miami
2. The amazing race

more_horiz
i got five

1. The 70's show

2. Two and a half men

3. House

4. Friends

5. The big bang theory

more_horiz
well i prefer friends the most

1-Friends
2-2 and a half men
3-8 simple rules
4-according to jim
5-prison break

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum