Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSo i remembered ygo exists EmptySo i remembered ygo exists

more_horiz
is any of the old guys who might remember me still alive?) Wanna play ygo for a bit but this link shit is getting me confused

descriptionSo i remembered ygo exists EmptyRe: So i remembered ygo exists

more_horiz
Oh shit it’s the legend himself

more_horiz
The legendary noob of slifer red :D
I saw new gb and synchro support and wanted to play, then i find out dandylion is banned, people are playing strange cards (as in pay 1k to banish s/t instead of mst) and im confused. I need a good doppel synchro list and an explanation of the point of link monsters, i looked through the popular ones and half of them is shit

more_horiz
My suggestion:- Search for Junk Doppel 2018 replays on youtube.You will get to see how the deck would work in link format.You may not be able to see some card's effects,so just google the names and see what they do.

I face a similiar problem like you when I was getting into the game,just see games for a while or even play decks with a few links to get the idea.Links basically give you access to more extra deck zones.

more_horiz
I'm glad to see some old boys coming back

more_horiz
I'm always here sweetie

more_horiz
Last post 15 Oct.... I don't care. I want to reply to posts so I will. Efane... you should have grand children by now, right?

@s{EX} Chaos Magician

Um.... Chaos.... Exiled Hunters retired back in 2000s. But, I understand, it's hard to get rid of sex in your name. Sex is sex, it holds its value like gold, immune to time and Konami.

more_horiz
He probably is at wife #3 by now though Amy Razz

more_horiz
That works too lol.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply