Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

i just remembered something from the anime series

+7
the white knight
simo
FenixFX
Assassin
Unkown
dragonknight
Kira Amadeus
11 posters

pollis this a good ideea yes or no ? justifie why

YES
94%
NO
6%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptioni just remembered something from the anime series Emptyi just remembered something from the anime series

more_horiz
i just reminded that in the anime there were shadow riders that wanted to steal the keys
why don't we make something like the ones that win a tournament will gain a key
and if someone beats him gets more dp than usual lets say 100 dp insted of 30
so if a key guardian loses vs a shadow rider
the shadow rider gains 100 dp
and the shadow rider becomes a guadian of the key and if he loses the one who won will gain 100 dp
but it can be one rule if you lost the key (i mean you have been beaten by someone and you're key was stolen you can't duel for the same key with the same duelist)

ex kira amadeus 1st key
fenix 2nd key
assassin 3rd key
and so on thill the 7th key(couse there were only 7 keys in the anime)

if I LOSE in a duel to DM he will take my key and will win 100 dp
i can't duel him for the same key for 2 days or more

and in the final the duelist who has all the keys will be transfered to the dark dorm were only the one with 7 keys can enter and the keys will be given again to 7 diferebt duelists and the hunt for keys would continue

i will vote with an yes couse we can have a lot of fun with this

descriptioni just remembered something from the anime series EmptyRe: i just remembered something from the anime series

more_horiz
The greatest idea i agreeeeeeeee :D:D:D:D

descriptioni just remembered something from the anime series EmptyRe: i just remembered something from the anime series

more_horiz
Good idea. I like it because there is no need for matchups hehe.

I have a better idea. How about 14 duelists are chosen ones Shadow and ones Key Holders.
The duelists just duel and as you said same duelists cannot meet again until 2 days. The duelist who lose key have to wait for 2 days. And the Keys keep on going from duelists to duelist( applying the DP gaining you said about) untill one side has all of the keys and each deulist gains a prize Ex: 100 credits each.

And the game ends.
Next, new duelists are chosen and etc untill we end up with no more duelists left and we start again.

That way the keys will be around all the time, going from hand to hand, like a DA tradition that no other academy has.

more_horiz
its kinda like my ideea most of it almost all and i agree couse if everyone wants to play it will be long but with only 14 duelists lika a tradition i like i agree pls vote who agrees

more_horiz
very good idea
I will immediately put it in discussion with the other admins

more_horiz
incredible idea...im really surprised Oh Shit.

no need to discuss this idea its a brilliant 1.

more_horiz
right i think everyone will Say yes And does anyone know how many players are active?

more_horiz
very nice idea also we can put the keys in our signatures :D
1st:i just remembered something from the anime series SpiritKey1 2nd:i just remembered something from the anime series SpiritKey2 3rd:i just remembered something from the anime series SpiritKey3 4th:i just remembered something from the anime series SpiritKey4 5th:i just remembered something from the anime series SpiritKey5 6th:i just remembered something from the anime series SpiritKey6

7th:i just remembered something from the anime series SpiritKey7

Last edited by FenixFX on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Nice Fenix Now Everything is Ready cheers...But First The Adminstrators Should Accept ..

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
Good idea. I like it because there is no need for matchups hehe.

I have a better idea. How about 14 duelists are chosen ones Shadow and ones Key Holders.
The duelists just duel and as you said same duelists cannot meet again until 2 days. The duelist who lose key have to wait for 2 days. And the Keys keep on going from duelists to duelist( applying the DP gaining you said about) untill one side has all of the keys and each deulist gains a prize Ex: 100 credits each.

And the game ends.
Next, new duelists are chosen and etc untill we end up with no more duelists left and we start again.

That way the keys will be around all the time, going from hand to hand, like a DA tradition that no other academy has.

I'm sorry to say so but this idea was Ruler Of Atlantis-Dartz's idea who made it in DAD academy
so yeah... even it's a real cool idea but it's not original nor a "DA tradition that no other academy has"
well, I still have to agree with idea coz it's cool and makes the academy more fun

more_horiz
Nice idea Kira

Good job Smile , Carry on.

more_horiz
Well the academy loves the idea and r excited to see it in action - Few asked me when it will start....
And its not so big a decision... its just a tournament in which every single duelist of the academy can participate... but as it takes a lot of time it will go along with the normal tournament

And DM and JY are not replying... I dont think they will have an opposition to the idea as many other staff and active members like the idea so it will be executed now

Key holders will be
1) Assassin
2) Dark Master
3) JadenYuki
4) Kira Amadeus
5) FenixFX
6) The White Knight
7) Yami Yugi Muto

If u beat another key holder u get his key if u win
If u loose to anyone u will loose ur key
If u beat a normal duel u will gain 100 DP and if u loose u will loose ur key

You gotta bet the key at least once in a day to a non-key holder. If not I will choose another active duelist and give ur key to him. So duelists if u r not a key holder do not worry... be active in this tournament and u might get a chance to become one

All the records of the Key transfers and stuff will be made in the tournaments arena.. Topic will be made as soon as there are enough replies abt this method of execution...

Last edited by Assassin on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Nice, Very good Lets Start Everyone Agrees :D:D:D

more_horiz
Well most of the duelist from DA dont have all of the key keepers you see up there so i created a net Key Holders Realm pass is 7 .

Not my problem i want only to help.

more_horiz
k Good job Syn3d

I wanted to begin this tournament immediately but due to some reasons this will be delayed till Sunday...
I would like to see the confirmation of all key holders that they accept to be a key holder by end of Sunday...

Who ever does not confirm will loose his key to another active member

more_horiz
i confirm to accept a key

more_horiz
ok i accept to be key holder get ready challengers :D

more_horiz
LETS START IT!!!

I'll protect my key and will keep it with me.

Don't expect to take it so easily from me. XD

more_horiz
it whould be better if it whould be single duels couse if its a match it will take longer and everyone wants to have the keys

more_horiz
Yes You are Right it is much better to be single duels Cuz All The academy will be Behind the keys. And i Don't know Matches Are Somehow Boring...

more_horiz
k

It will be duels because the key holder will always have chanced to loose and get back the keys...

more_horiz
WTF guys !!!! this idea belongs to us (DAD Academy) Dartz made this dont u read BC rules

Dont stole other's idea

more_horiz
i didn't stole any ideea i'm not even in any other academy so i just reminded the episode
with the shadow duelists and an ideea came just like that in my mind and i posted here so i didn't stole anything

more_horiz
I think we have a problem guys....

http://darkarmeddragon.motionforum.net/the-spirit-keys-the-shadow-raiders-f12/

But Kira did not know that this idea existed anywhere.
He did not copy.
He did not steal.
He did not try to look smart by taking an idea that does not belong to him.

But for the Picture of the Keys. Ristar87 did them from DAD.

more_horiz
Unknown is Right But What is The problem if we are using same ideas?

more_horiz
yes

the keys are from DAD i guess....so we wont be using them

but as far as i know DAD academy's idea is the one presented by Unkown but we r following Kira's meaning this is not a place where 14 duelists are chosen... every single duelist in DA is a part of this event and anybody can challenge a key holder to duel... even a key holder

as soon as one duelist has all the keys the event is over.... but it will take more time than u can imagine

more_horiz
You Are Wrong I doubt That This will Finish 7 keys with 1 Person 10 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is better if someone collects 5 He/She ll' Win

more_horiz
dragonknight wrote:
You Are Wrong I doubt That This will Finish 7 keys with 1 Person 10 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is better if someone collects 5 He/She ll' Win

Well
without any extra ban list, no extra rules i dont think it will take so long.. maybe a month or smthing....

and as everyone in the academy will try their best I suggest that the Winner Becomes not the Abandoned dark dorm member but the leader of Abandoned dark dorm and considered the best duelist of the academy

DA King.... how abt that

more_horiz
OooooO amazing idea
m vote-Yes

more_horiz
k
DAD is mad abt those being the keys
lol nothing else but the keys is common

so lets make this DAs own idea...Kira Amadeus's own creation with a little modification

we dont use weak keys

we use the legendary Millennium items

i just remembered something from the anime series Mi_puzzle
i just remembered something from the anime series YuGiOhMillenniumRodS
i just remembered something from the anime series MilleniumKey
i just remembered something from the anime series MilleniumEye
i just remembered something from the anime series MilleniumNecklace
i just remembered something from the anime series Mi_scale
i just remembered something from the anime series Mi_ring

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum