Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionmafia anyone??? Emptymafia anyone???

more_horiz
ok can we bring mafia back again...now that i have my own tablet and am able to type and resond more. Can we bring it back so i can have more motovatiion to come on this site. i know i wasn't great at it...but when ppl are at each other throats it was ard for me to respond and explain that i was on my smart tv browser and woud type with my remote instead of having a bluetooth or computer connection. i am actually good at that game and can now meet salt with salt. it's fun to calculate those things for fun.

bring mafia back plz i want to play and kick everyones ass
heh
@ADMINS mafia anyone??? 1063714780

descriptionmafia anyone??? EmptyRe: mafia anyone???

more_horiz
Okay I occasionally lurk on here but I can respond to this.

YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
when ppl are at each other throats it was ard for me to respond

Yeah that's mafia for you.
I mean like
I don't understand how you would want to play such a terrible game but whatever.

Off the top of my head I know a fun 6p setup I could mod. So either get me 6p or 9p no inbetween. Razz
You and jjh that's 2
go nag me on discord or something when you have 6 or 9.

I do most of the mafia related stuff anyways so yeah Razz

more_horiz
Got my Laptop back @Alisae, so I'm in for some Mafia.

more_horiz
Holy shit Lux was demoted I guess I better find a new contact for these kind of things.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Holy shit Lux was demoted I guess I better find a new contact for these kind of things.

If you need something, just let me know. I got demoted because I wasn't checking by, not because I was doing something wrong bounce

more_horiz
Count me in !

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Alisae wrote:

If you need something, just let me know. I got demoted because I wasn't checking by, not because I was doing something wrong bounce
Yeah yeah ik ik

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply