Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mafia #2: Rise of the Renegades (Mafia wins)

+16
Kalium
neji2k
Zeox
A k e n o
X-Destroyer
Diamond
jjh927
taznkid
Skitoritto
DefinitelyNotXrai
DMK
Endless Sorcerer
Salader
Centrik
BlackWarGreymon
Linda-Senpai
20 posters

descriptionDA Mafia #2: Rise of the Renegades (Mafia wins) EmptyDA Mafia #2: Rise of the Renegades (Mafia wins)

more_horiz
Years have passed by after the mafia overthrew the town in a war within Duel Academy. As time passed by, they grew until the entire school was nothing more than a kingdom in which the mafia reigned supreme. Everyone was mafia and the few survivors of the Town hid in plain site. They walked and talked amongst the mafia. No one suspected a single survivor... until now. The Don was found dead sitting in the former chancellor’s chair. In his hand a paper was nailed. It read: We are taking back what’s ours.

~Introduction~
MUST READ

Spoiler :

Know Your Mafia Vocabulary
Spoiler :
(credits to Salader for giving me the idea). Natural Disasters (Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Tornados, etc.) will happen once the game goes at-least 3 Days with 3 or more inactive players. The Natural Disaster will kill the inactive players, and they will be treated as if they were not in the game.

Mafia Roles
Spoiler :

Renegade Roles

Spoiler :

Neutral Roles

Spoiler :

Sign ups will be open for about a week or less, and I will try to get a minimum of 32 players. In order to sign up, post with your DA name and your GMT.

Accepted Players
Spoiler :

Prizes

Each member of the winning facility will get 2000 DP and the MVP of my choice will get 5000 DP and a userbar. If a neutral role wins, they get 5000 DP.

Last edited by LoveTaker on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 22 times in total

descriptionDA Mafia #2: Rise of the Renegades (Mafia wins) EmptyRe: DA Mafia #2: Rise of the Renegades (Mafia wins)

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon
+1

descriptionDA Mafia #2: Rise of the Renegades (Mafia wins) EmptyRe: DA Mafia #2: Rise of the Renegades (Mafia wins)

more_horiz
Centrik +7

Get me first on the list.

more_horiz
Salader

+0

more_horiz
~Spade~

more_horiz
DMK

more_horiz
Fear

Might change back to XraishionX before or after the game starts.

more_horiz
Alhemičar
+1
Hope my alchemy will be of use Rolling Eyes.

more_horiz
taznkid

more_horiz
Inspector Gadget

GMT: 0

more_horiz
WildRainfall
+3

more_horiz
X-Destroyer
EST

more_horiz
Aoi Jet -5

more_horiz
Zeox

more_horiz
OP updated

more_horiz
Neji2k

gmt -6

more_horiz
i will be in although i dont get the jobs very well..

anyway dn name:ManOfAction gmt:+2

more_horiz
updated again

more_horiz
im in

more_horiz
updated. join now unless you want to miss out on the fun

more_horiz

+5:30 GMT

more_horiz
updated again

more_horiz
bump. If I cant get anymore, then we'll just start short

more_horiz
DN: MissSauce
Timezone: GMT+1

more_horiz
its pointless putting your DN name here since theres no dueling involved, ijs.

updated

more_horiz
fuk my bad, I read DA as DN <:

more_horiz
I'll join my DN is the same as my name here

gmt -4

more_horiz
Day 1 has begun.

Everyone should have received their roles. If you haven't, please let me know asap.

more_horiz
/lynch BlackWarGreymon
Because I really have no where to start. ._. And he was MVP last game. ;D

more_horiz
In mafia, you are a new person. He might have revolted and came to lead us against the mafia like a fallen bosslike creature.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum