Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 16 last section  EmptyYugioh wars chapter 16 last section

more_horiz
Saddie got up the three were telling her that she did a good job.
“Okay, Saddie whether you win or lost or even if you did poorly I was going to forgive you either way so we are cool.  I just wanted to see how much better you got at dueling and I know that was a mean way of doing sorry about that.” Zelene told her.
“Oh well that good to hear and it alright but I still did not like that.  Hey, I got a question. Are you trying to hit on G because you sure seem to interact with him a lot?” Saddie responds and on her last sentence, she pointed to Giovanni.
“What out what…. Ummm uhh.” Giovanni is at a loss for words.
“I find him interesting.  To be honest Lavana I know hits on younger guys and she is a commander at age 23 like damn she must be smart and powerful as hell but hey she must have trained a lot and killed a lot of guys. Eh, who knows?” Zelene replied.
“She did fight him and no one else that so maybe. Hey, how old are you.” Astrid commented and ask Giovanni.
“Oh, I am 20 right now,” Giovanni replied.
“Okay well speaking of possible couples I see one starting to form but I shall not say who with who until the ship is confirmed,” Astrid said.
“Wait what,” Saddie replied
Then Astrid joke with them and such and Saddie told the others what happened.
Later on, in a war room, Pegasus is sitting down on what it looks like the head chair with a glass of wine.  He just seems to be sitting there enjoying himself then an officer in blue and black uniform that is navy came in. a Warrant officer it seems.
“Sir, the supplies and reinforcement to the bases that you want will be done within the hour or just in case the next hour.  All Officers for operation PlanetSide are waiting for your command. What shall I tell them, sir?” He informed him.
“After everything is fully done launch operation planet side. Have them ready to pause the operation when I say so.” Pegasus replied.
“Sir yes sir.” He responded and then he left.
The next day a message with mission details was sent to all officers to do the operation. What is it find out next time?

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 16 last section  EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 16 last section

more_horiz
you're going to have to wait for chapter 17 a bit longer
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply