Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionyugioh wars chapter 4 section two Emptyyugioh wars chapter 4 section two

more_horiz
I gave the grunts faces so you have some mind visualization of them.Waring big pictures.

white male grunts :

black male grunts :

white femalr grunts :

black female grunts :

“Time to show off a deck hat I edited. First off since none of my monsters where destroyed this turn I can active this spell card Divination of fate. Since none of my monsters where destroy by battle this turn I can special summon a level four or lower “Arcane force form my hand. I will special summon out Arcana force 1 –the Magician. In attack mode. *it appears with 1100 attack points.*” Edward said during his turn. “Oh my gosh you where begging serious when you said that was your spirit card before you came here with me. You’re using that type of deck as well. You do like to gamble don’t you?” Saddie commented. “What life without a little risk.” Edward replied back. “Well military life means risking your life is not a little gamble it a big one.” Saddie counter augured. Edward looks down and sighs then look back up. “Anyway I have to flips coin if tails it attacks gets double until the end phase if tails when a spell card is active you gain 500 life points.* a hologram of a coin appears a dark magician for head and a blue yes for tail. It flips and it lands on tails.* Hmm oh well not going to be staying around anyway. I normal summon Arcana force III – the empress in attack mode. It coin special ability now actives head every time you normal summon a card I can special summon one “Arcana force” monster form my hand. Tails every time you summon a monster I have to discard a card. * The coin appears and it is tails. * Good thing it does not matter because now I will build the overlay network* it is created like I the anime* now I will overlay Arcane force 1 the magician and Arcane force III – the empresses in * they go into the network* to exceed summon into Number 101: Silent Ark. * it appears in attack mode.  I set one card face down and end my turn.” Edward finishes up his turn

“Alright I draw. * She draws* Hmm okay I see what I can do. First I will active twin twister. By discarding one card which will be spiritual beast Apelio to destroy up to two spell/traps card on the field but I will only be destroying your face down. * It is destroyed and it was a solemn strike* Now I active ritual beast’s return. By banishing a “Ritual beast” monster form my hand I can one that is in my graveyard or is banish to special summon it. Ritual beast tamer Elder for an Apelio. *she banish one of them then special summons the other one.* I wish I had a different hand target but oh well. I normal summon Ritual beast tamer Wen.  When is card is normal summoned I can target one “Ritual beast” banish monster and special summon it so I will in defense position I special summon Ritual Beast tamer Elder. * She appears in defense position in blue. I banish Rituals beast tamer Wen and Spiritual beast Apelio in order to contact fusion 8 they merge tighter*

“Alright I won.” Saddie said as she did a hip, hip horary jump.” That makes it even two to two.” Edward got up “GG (Good game) Saddie.” Edward said. “You to Edward. Hold on a second.” Saddie used the win to turn invisible and she went to some male trainees that were goggling eye her. She grabs both of their head then slams them down hard by lifting them up and slamming them down. She got out of her Invisibility. “That what ya get… Damn you shit heads look ugly. Hahahahahahahaha.”Saddie said and laugh. Edward then faceplam. Saddie layer on them which was crushing their bones. They tried to plead for help but no Trainee would. The Drill sergeants told them to get out of it themselves. They could not and they stayed like that until the dueling session was done. Also Saddie keep hitting them from time to time. The trainee just laughs at the two and completed Saddie. Ritual best –utli Apelio. * It appears in attack position with 2600 attack points.* now attack number 101: silent ark. * it attacks it with a fangs but they are on fire.*” Saddie said in her unfinished turn. “I active number 101: silent ark effect when I would be destroyed by battle I can use one overlay unit to protect it. * It uses an overlay to keep itself alive us I do lose the life points.” Edward counters the attack but losses 500 life points and goes to 3500.

“Okay I will set one and end my turn.” Saddie said to end her turn. “I draw. *Edward draws. I know what to do. I active monarch storm forth now I can use one of your monsters as tribute.  I will use Ritual best –utli Apelio as tribute to summon my Arcane force VIII- the strength. Ritual best –utli Apelio went yellow but then purple then Spiritual beast Apelio and Rituals beast tamer Wen appeared. Edward went in shock.* what the hell happen.” Edward said and when he saw the two monsters and was shock and his eyes where widen.  “I used Ritual best –utli Apelio effect during either player turn I can return it to the extra deck and special summon out one of my “Spiritual beast” and one “Ritual beast that is banish. The spell miss target.” Saddie replied. “(well shit) Uh okay I put number 101: Silent ark in defense position and I end. (I think I can go for one more turn.)” Edward ended and thought.

“Okay well now I am going to use the same monsters as last time.  I will contact fusion then Spiritual beast Apelio and Rituals beast tamer Wen to make Ritual best –utli Apelio. *it appears on the field.* Oh by the way umm actually Na I will tell you later. Well now I normal summon Spiritual beast Cannahawk. It has a special ability but I won’t use it. I am going to use it and Ritual beast Tamer Wen to contact fuse Ritual beast- Utli-Cannahawk. * It appears when both of the emotion monsters are fused in attack position with 1400 attack postion.* Okay now then I am going to attack you with. Ritual best –utli Apelio on your Number 101: Silent ark.” Saddie said then Edward moved his shoulder a bit. “You know I can negate it destruction oh well. I active the effect of Number 101: Silent ark y using one overlay unit to prevent it destruction.” Edward counters it. Saddie rolls her arms around. “I am going to active solemn strike when my opponent special summons or when a monster effect is active I can negate it and destroy it. I take 1500 thought” Saddie counter that countered.  It like counter inception.   A purple aura goes on her as she loses 1500 life points and go down to 2500 life points and number 101: silent ark get hit by a light bolt well two of them and gets destroyed.

“Okay now I get to replay my attack so. Ritual best –utli Apelio attack his life points directly. * It attacks Edward with fire fangs and Edward grunts deal 2600 life points of damage to him dropping it to 900 life points. “Now my Ritual beast Utli- Cannahawk will attack you directly. * it attacks Edward b shooting a big lightning bolt at him and dealing 1400  points of damage. Edward is at – 500 he also hit the ground. Saddie wins the duel.* Wee I won.” Saddie said in fake enjoyment but she meant it.

Edward got up halfway up but his legs are lying down. “What where you going to mention?”  Edward asks her. “ Oh well  Ritual best –utli Apelio effect is when it attacks if I fusion summoned it normally that when it attacks no other cards can active any abilities and such so ya I could of destroy your Number 101: Silent ark if I wanted to. I want to give you a chance.” Saddie said then Edward lay back down. “Uh ha WA, WA.” Edward replied. “Aw cheer up mate.” Saddie said to lift his spirits up hopefully but have no effect because he still lying down.

“Saddie be savage in a helpful way.” Giovanni said to himself. Then two trainees went to Giovanni. “We Challenge you to a duel.” One of them said. “Fine.” Giovanni replied.  After 5 minutes on the duel field Giovanni had sent them flying 5 seconds from each other with him winning the game. Giovanni scratch the back of his head. “Well that was fast.” He commented to himself. Some other guy went flying as well. The trainee that gave Chase crap went to the three. “Rick, Lugi, Joshua.” He said as he rushes even faster to them. Giovanni was just silent.

descriptionyugioh wars chapter 4 section two EmptyRe: yugioh wars chapter 4 section two

more_horiz
I may post the fith chapter  one this week or a part of it

descriptionyugioh wars chapter 4 section two EmptyRe: yugioh wars chapter 4 section two

more_horiz
Keep em comming yugioh wars chapter 4 section two 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply