Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 p1 section 1 EmptyYugioh wars chapter 5 p1 section 1

more_horiz

Chapter 5 part one

The two weeks of hell are finally over and they all made it. Right now its breakfast time after 2 weeks of hell training which everyone is eating right now.   Gaia is eating with some of the others she got to know.  A male approach her. “Um hi.” He told her.  Fista sigh then he had a shock impression. She made a Shh sign to the others. “I think you should see this guy.” Fista said to her. Gaia turned her head and took a look at her then her face turned red with anger and she got a piss off face.  “Hi Sister.” He said with a nervous face. “How the hell did you get in when you where 17 years old?” Gaia asks her in a bit of a piss of tone. “Uh well since my birthday was so close they let me in. I was going to be sent over here which I would be 18 so they let it be.” He replied.

“Daniel…I told you not to follow my footsteps. I…told you that so you can go for your career and you had a job opening to go into as well. *she gets very piss* I’m…going…to…kill…You…get…lost…now.” Gaia said trying to keep her cool. Daniel did not go.  “Idiot get lost…for now” Fista said. Daniel left. “Did anyone know about this?” She asks the group trying to keep her cool. They nod no. She drank the rest of her milk cartage then crushes it with the hand she was holding it in witch is in left hand. She took deep breathes.

“Attention all Trainees.” An officer said. They all shut it and look at him. “Everyone 2 weeks of hell is over.  Now this schedule will be for the rest of your time here. At 1300 hours to 1430 hours than 1800 hours to 19300 hours will be skill training every single day. At  20000 hours to 2230 hours will be martial arts and spraining.  During that time today, Wednesday and Fridays will be you learning your powers. All other days are the hand to hand combat training. Also during the weekend it can be put in for 2000 hours until the end of the day it hand to hand training. Other times will be your standard training and now you will get into your weapons. Every other Sunday we will have people with cards you are allowed to choose up to 7 cards only to choose form.  You cannot give each other cards unless for a trade with the same number of cards. It starts this week. Their layout of how it going to be for the weeks on the wall nears your bunker. That all.” The officer said and walks away.

“Finally we get to test out our power.” Rancho said. “Don’t expect it to do all powerful stuff.” Yuri commented.  “Oh yes but I will enjoy crushing a young brother if we get to spar with it witch I know we will.” Gaia brought up. “Or test it on people because we should wait to deal with cretin family problems until alone time.” Yuri said quickly. “Yes that to.” Gaia replied then she starts to take deep slow breaths to try and calm down.   Daniel sees her form a distance. “I fuck up.” Daniel said to himself.  “Maybe.” Marcus said in responses to him because he went pass her. Yep the staff saw how she was reacting because she was attracting attention but not noticeable.

Later on during some drills. Drill sergeant Marcus joined anther group training both are running. Daniel happens to be right next to Gaia.  Gaia wants to break away from him but she knows she can’t. “Oh look gang Drill sergeant Marcus joined us isn’t he nice because you got some company.”  The Drill sergeant told his group.  “Sir yes drills sergeant and then you Drill sergeant Marcus sir.” The training group said.  Gaia was still a bit piss at him. She also gave him a mean look.

Well for the rest of the Moring until class training their groups did stuff together until it was lunch time they got separated a bit,  Until Daniel went up to go see Gaia with his food. When he sat down he had a nervous face.  “So do you care to tell me why I spent my money and my mercenary money well a good bit of it on your future for you to live your life and you are here wasting it?” Gaia asks him with a serious face and he starts right down to his soul. “I don’t have what it takes for that job and I don’t want a normal life. Mom asks me to go look out for you before she died.  Actually Ya I do have what it takes but I am keeping a promise to mom. I don’t care if you approve or not and I am not going home. Also The Company is going out of business and you know I wanted to go military. I know what I am risking. Sis please treats me like an adult.” Daniel told his sister in a firm voice.
Gaia took a couple of deep breaths. “I should treat you like one. I don’t want you following me so that someone in our first generation of our family line has a better chance of living. Well maybe coming over here would be better?  I don’t know about that. You better not do anything stupid to go get yourself killed. Got it?” Gaia replied to him with a dead serious look. “The same goes to you to.” Daniel said. Then some of the others came to them. “Hey Fista you want to umm?” Daniel asks. “When I told you when you were 16, I would go out for you because you to young you still are. I’m 25 6 years at least but 6 is pushing it.”  Fista told him. “Humph talk about shut down or If you prefer system down.” Jeremy said as a joke. “Hmm no you ruined it.” Fista replied. “Dang it. “ Jeremy replied back.

“Oh Gaia I am in a military deck experiment for a new Arch type as the people of the other earth would say. It called “Catastrophe”. “Daniel told Gaia. “Oh wow that nice. Hey Rancho Don’t you have one to?” Gaia asks him. “Yep I sure do.” Rancho confirmed. “I get a lot of dislike form it.” Rancho mention. “Ya me to.” Daniel said. “I think it format hat one group who don’t like people from the other earth and who has the new arch types.” Jeremy mention. “Eh who cares they crappy duelist. Most of them appear that way.” Jeremy mention. “All of them are and I doubt they will make it.” Yuri said in the distance and he sat down.   

“Hey Yuri your going into Centurion regiment?”  Rancho asks him. “Pretty much so.” Yuri stated.  The rest ate their lunch and later on went to their skill classes.  The skills class determines what type of unit they will be.

Sniper is Saddie and Saren. Heavy are JT, Ben, and Giovanni.  Demolition is Nathan and Edward. Recon is Chase and Fista.  Medic is Saddie and Nathan is a sub medic.  Jump pack trooper is Jeremy. All others are assault troopers.

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 p1 section 1 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 5 p1 section 1

more_horiz
Nice! Keep going Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply