frist attpemt in this to do a big duel. Feedback is alwys nice.

Chapter 16
Day 23

Red Nova 007 has really nothing going on today so we will not focus on them today instead we will focus on green totem 03. It is after breakfast so Saddie takes the elevator to the rooftop. Like mention beforehand Saddie had to come alone.

When Saddie gets to the top she sees Zelene and Adara and Astrid. Saddie got a when she saw this. I t upset about and she has her duel disk as well.

“Hey, what gives why can’t I bring anyone and you can? What are you going to try and beat me up if I win or something?” Saddie said in an upset voice.

“Yeah I know but they want to evaluate you on this duel so they can put in the notes for you to be an arch. If you do not want to then they will leave I can’t do it because of it personal.” Zelene brought up.

“No, but they can stay if can bring up my friends.” Saddie made a compromise

“Fine,” Zelene said.

Saddie contacted Yuri and he told them some of the others are helping out a bit but he will bring over what he can. 20 minutes later Yuri came up with Rancho and Giovanni.

“Good luck Saddie!” Rancho cheered

“Go get her,” Yuri said.

“Wooo,” Giovanni said with little effect.

“Thanks, let’s duel,” Saddie said then both for hen active their duel disk and then they begging their duel.

“I go first since you wanted to duel me,” Saddie stated.

“First, I will summon Ritual best Tamer Elder.*WIND, effect, level 2, physic, 200 attacks and 1000 defense* Now I will use its effect when it normal summon I can normal summon/set a ritual best” monster from my hand. I summon Ritual best tamer Lara *WIND, physic, level 1 200attack and 2000 defense, effect.* I active my spell card Ritual Beast bound’s. I send banish two of my banish “Ritual Beast” monsters that I control from my deck regardless of summoning conations. I banish* both get banish* to summon Ritual Beast Ulti –Apello* level 6, 2600attack/ 400 defense, Pryo, effect, fusion wind* I set one card and I end my turn.” Saddie ended her turn.

“Well, your deck has not changed much. I draw. I active my spell card Terraforming *normal spell* this card allows me to add a field spell card from my deck to my hand. I add Union hanger. Now I active it. When it active I can add one LIGHT machine type union monster.  I will add A-assault core *level four, LIGHT, Machine, Union, 100 attack, 1200 defense* Now, I will normal summon Gold Gadget *Level four, light, machine, effect, 1700 attack and 800 defense* When it normal or special summoned I can special summon a level four monster from my hand. I will special summon B-Buster Drake *level 4, Light, Machine, Union, effect, 1500 attack and 1800 defense*form my hand. Now union hanger will active it effect since I summoned machine union monster on the field I can equip one LIGHT machine union monster to it so and it cannot be special summoned this turned. I special summon to equip C-Crush Wyvern* level 4 light, machine, union, effect, 1200 attack, 2000 def.* to it.” Zelene said.
“Here come the combos,” Astrid commented.

“Oh boy, I hope Saddie can respond to this,” Rancho replied.

“I now overlay Gold gadget and my B-Buster Drake *the overlay network is created and they go into it * to exceed summon into *the monster comes out* Bujintei Tsukuyomi in defense position *comes out blue like. Rank 4, LIGHT, Beast-warrior, effect, XYZ, 1800 attack and 2300 defense* I’m glad it only needs two light monsters. Oh yeah, by the way, C-Crusher Wyvern effect actives since it was sent to the graveyard I can special summon one union monster from my hand I Chose B-Buster Drake. Now I will use Bujintei Tsukuyomi effect. By using one overlay unit I can discard my whole hand and draw two cards. Oh, by the way, I got rid of B-Buster Drake but its effect does not go off. Now Since I have A-assault core, B-Buster Drake and C-Crush Wyvern in the graveyard I can banish all three of them to contact fusion a might machine buster of all time I summon into ABC-Dragon buster. *level 8 Fusion, light, machine, effect 3000 attacks and 2800 defense.*” Zelene summoned it in attack position.

“This is where the fun beings for her,” Adara said and they are with Giovanni, Yuri, and Rancho.

“This card is going to be a pain for Saddie if she does not counter Zelene Ace,”  Yuri said.