Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 13 section one EmptyYugioh wars chapter 13 section one

more_horiz

Yugioh wars chapter 13

Day 15

We now go to a news station with a black stand and in the background, there is a horizon lie picture. The news station is called UGN (union galaxy news). There is a guy behind the stand. He has a red tux with a yellow dress shirt under it and he has short brown curly hair and he looks 40ish.  He has brown eyes with some big brown eye browns. He is white.

“Hey, all it Travis here. Before we begin our topics to days we got an important update about the war with dark hand. *the background behind him shows the duelist alliance symbol and the dark hand symbol appeared behind him.* on planet Othor the duelist alliance dealt a crushing hand to the dark hand forces by winning Red lake over. During the attack enemy forces did attack duelist alliance forms but all of them have been successful defend. However, all these victories come with a great loss. The battle of red lake the biggest lake known to man that is 16 miles long duelist alliance has suffered 8,458 units in total mostly was infantry.  65 genesis deaths throughout the campaign no arch genesis All forts expect fort solitude have confirmed deaths. Fort solitude had 75 deaths in total and 45 injured. Keep in mind that some injuries can’t be healed by cards. All other forts are having 50 to 100 deaths as right now. No genesis deaths in that. General Pegasus the third states that the defend forts and most importantly the victory of red lake has been a major victory and will greatly help the war effort on Othor to help win it over. Also, they did eliminate an important Coronal in that battle as well. That battle still struggles on all other worlds. Now then on to today new.” Travis said with his Texas accent to the camera.

Meanwhile an unknown enemy super fort. He walks into a large room. It has a long table with chairs and a big chandelier also a big window on the other side as well. They are 8 big lights on the roof as well.  The walls are a bright brown color. A there is a female that can’t be seen that well because the lights are dim and it late at night is like a black like a figure.  She is looking through the window. She sighs then she turned around. She appears to be 6 feet tall.

“The reinforcements were destroyed by enemy artillery. Troops are gathering to attack but it will take some time. They also want to know if you still want them to try and take over. What do you want to tell them, ma’am?”  The soldier reported and ask her.

“Hmm well since they got a token out have them reinforce our bases and forts on our front and in the back. However, send small attack forces to try and keep the duelist alliance busy.  Have immortal Commander Tyler and immortal Major Tarmac and Marko forces come here. Have the Evac teams get ready to make a plan to evacuate this planet just in case. “She told him. She has a kind of a deep female tone.

“Yes, ma’am.” The soldier said then he left the room and then the female turned around. He went to go leave the room.

“Well, Malk I don’t know how much time I can give you. I hope it was enough for you.” The female murdered to herself then a lighting storm started to happen.

Red nova 07 days 15

It is 01407 (2:07 pm) and the team is just waiting for Tony so they are waiting near a Gryphon. Everyone is in their white shirts and military jeans and black boots. It quite and no one seems to be talking. They have been waiting for 15 minutes.  Then 16 seconds later Tony came to them and everyone looks at him.

“So, boss what up?” Saren asks then crack his hands.

Tony sits down on a barrel of water. Same outfit. He stretches then put his hands together.
“Well, we will be going from place to place to protect supplies and troops that will come and go from place to place as we rebuild and better defend the base at the red lake the ex-enemy base that is. We also have to at times go out and scout for enemies. Also, it seems we have some sort of training problem because the purpose of our melee weapons is for high ranking immortal officers who were given cards that make them not killable by range weapons meaning range weapons don’t work on them.” Tony told them.

“They need to fix that and any other mistakes as well.” Josh said scratching his head.

“What do we do in before we do what you just told us to do? Ben asks then yawned.

“Well, I want us to train and duel to get better. I saw some other people dueling. So I suggest you guys do the same because we are going to be here for two more days until we get moving.  Also, Canderous ordered it as well so as long as you do it and do not be lazy about it. No, you don’t have to spend the whole day to do it.” Tony told them his thoughts and what the basically had to tell his team.

“Oh okay!*Ben perk up* JT I want to duel you to see who is the best with pendulums. I will duel Zack later.” Ben just challenges JT to a duel.

“If you really want to find out sure we can do that.” JT accepted the challenge.
“Well if you win Ben than I duel you. Because I and JT have good pendulum decks and you’re is eh it okay I guess but yeah I am game.” Zack said to show that he is in.

JT and Ben get their duel disk and put their decks in them. They had to one of the areas with a safe zone is at for them to duel. Ben goes to the blue side and JT goes to the red side. There are red and blue flags to show where each person is supposed to be and the rest is just sand that it.

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 13 section one EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 13 section one

more_horiz
meant to tell some time ago, but you're a really good world builder. This is a very interesting universe

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 13 section one EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 13 section one

more_horiz
How so?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply