I am goign to make this one a sort section. Honestly, i don't care how many sections i have to put in. feedback is nice.

Red nova mission 5 days 15

We are with team Red nova 07 inside a Maddog with Fista driving and is behind the three griffins as well as 3 other Maddogs. They are traveling at high speeds. General Pegasus just talk into everyone communication checking in so everyone can hear him. 

"Attention this is General Pegasus new code name gold eye in case you did not know. Today we assault the enemy stronghold at Red Lake.  We have to manage to get rid of any pests that would be in our way for this Assualt so we can fight head on. Well, will do a pricier attack which is an attack from the front, left and right flank. The main object is to seize control of the main enemy base and if possible kill their corneal who is named Julius Ravibo." Pegasus said then he went on. 

" Both flanks will be lead by Genesis teams this is drawn out troops to head to their locations. This will make it easier for the main force. I have sent objectives to both flank forces to take out their anti-air turrets. When they do we will be able to send in flyers in for air support. We will try to send them when we can because as soon as the attack starts they will start to send their ships to us in space." Pegasus told them and still goes on talking.

"We will be able to get the win faster that way. After they are done they will then flank the enemy and help the main force take control of the enemy base. The base is will be taken care of by barrages of missiles to weaken it down away from its range. I will be truthful when we attack them they will attack our forts the faster we claim the base the faster we can win. You all have your objectives and when one side is taken care fo completely we will send in our flyers to add. Genesis teams if you plan to fly your Gryphons stay low as possible. That is all Golden eye out." Pegasus told them what they had to do and what must be done. Commander Candorus got his teams communications. 

"Okay team leader you chose your secondary teams yesterday. I will have two Gryphons go into air mode and they will proceed to open fire on my command. Secondary teams, you will stay in the vehicle while first teams will proceed on foot.  Lieutenant Jericho will be
in charge of the second team while I will be in charge of the first teams. Okay a bit further then we will stop and first teams will be deployed. * 10 minutes pass.* Okay first teams time to go.* Commander Canderous said and order.

The vehicles stop and the doors open on the vehicle and the teams got out of their respective vehicles.  Tony first team has Him, Ben, Nathan, Saren, and Chase. The others are in the vehicle. Canderous order them to stay away from the Gryphons. When they did get far enough away the mini portal base that is the Gryphons starts to has some parts move to the point where on the sides there where the circle things hanging out and when they turned on it look like it was fuel jets that they were using and some machines guns came out as well.

Cameras gave the other for them to move out but after 500ms he gave the order to stop. He got some sort of laser out that appeared to have a charge. he was aiming it at areas with some sort fo trees. It kind fo a large area. When it sound it like it went off the two Gryphons started to fire off it machines guns and it missile launchers out at a target as canderous switch to his main weapon. He orders the first teams to advance and to start running when he running. 

After 200ms of walking and gunfire going off, they started to run.

"Sir they are starting to come out more I see them get ready sir." One of Canderous teammates told him.  Canderous order them to bring down some trees and so they did destroy some of the strange looking trees. they are strange because they are like a mixture of a palm tree and regular tree. Canderous told the first teams to get their weapons out and if they see anyone move ahead of them shoot at them.  the griffins started to focus their fire back the enemy. they are trying to get them but it getting harder they are even taking cover behind trees that the griffins destroyed and rocks.

Canderous saw some enemy soldiers so he aims his assault rifle at them and opened fired so did the rest fo his team. They press forward then the Gryphons were getting shot at. 

"Ground vehicles go,"  Jericho ordered. They all went out and the Gryphon played an arsenal card as well to effect the battlefield. It called Pure combat zone and it makes it so no cards can be played in the current battle area.

The Maddogs go out and they start to drive around the area but not going further ahead firing taking out enemy soldier so the first teams can get into the area safer. The enemy responded with missile and energy cannon fire hitting some of the vehicles but mostly the flying Gryphons.

"Ground vehicles and first teams If you see anyone with a big weapon take them out we can't give you support if we are getting pounded repeatedly our shield can hold for now but hurry up," Jericho said on the comms. Chase saw a glimpse of some anti-armor enemies just then.

"Enemies anti-armour to the right they are trying to hide in the bushes," Chase said on the comms.

Chase, Saren, and other snipers turn their heads to look and they saw them they all opened fire and they took them out. That was 4 guys. Some guys started to come from the hand side but Fista, however, decides to run them over. She went at them full force as they hit the mad dog and their blood got on as they felt the tires run over their bodies on the ground. Fista laughs after she ran each of them over for a bit.

the first teams were getting closer and thanks to the destroyed trees Canderous told them to take cover.  A Genesis soldier took the risk and careful look over the destroyed tree and saw enemy units and he was getting hit and his shield gone down and he took some damage.  Ben Took this advantage to take his gun Desktop heavy machine gun which is plasma base. He quickly took aim and opened fire while Nathan took a peek. Ben got two fo they own put he lost shields so he took cover.  A grenade was thrown as other genesis team members were shooting at them but Saren caught it in the air and toss it back.

The grenade exploded in mid-air and took a guy out then tony and Ben went to go open fire and take out the guys near then.  Tony order Nathan to lay some grenades down on the enemy. Well, they were not beginning a look at so Nathan got out his grenade launcher and aim at some enemy forces then fire away killing 5 of them that were huddle up.

Ben saw some enemy coming so he used his DATA SCREECH which lowers enemies that get hit by hit defense and speed by 10%.  He saw an enemy soldier coming to them so he used his TENCHO CHARGE which is charge in an electric shield to deal electrical damage when you hit enemies.  He did kill him then Tony had them move up. He did tell them good job. Canderous came to them as well and he came form where the enemy was coming from.

"Come on the fight more aggressive but not stupid aggressive," Canderous told them. They followed