Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 2 EmptyYugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 2

more_horiz
hey two sections in one day. would you look at that.

Next area is the pain area. In this area there is an Electric chair. There are medics nearby. There were some at the tank place as well. Giovanni was up next. “Okay Giovanni you can do this... no you can’t. Yes you can do it. Have been though hell you only have to do this once you can do it.” He was saying in his head. He sat down on the chair then restrictions got put on his legs and arms also hands. Then the drill sergeant said “This will hurt and if you need to scream. It natural alright if you want it to stop let us know. On 3 okay 1...” it starts up on the second of the 3 seconds. Giovanni was fleeing it and he does not like the feel. When it really began to hurt he grunted “Oww dam.” Then he began to hurt when it really started to hurt he thought to him “It hurts so freaking bad I got to hold… on…for…as long...as I can. Owwwwwww. Fuck it all.”  He screamed a on and off. He endures for 16 seconds. Then he quickly shouted “stop.” Then the electrically was becoming weaker at a rapid past and in 3 seconds it went away. Then medics went to check on him they used a electric savo which helps people who have been elerticfied. Let’s just say all of the pain he could take would have killed him and he went pass more than enough volts that would take to full a full grown man. If he was there for 20 seconds he would have died. Also anther medic used an arsenal card heal gun on him. Then after that medic was done he said “He good.” They let him free the drill sergeant said “Alright go to the next area.”

The third area was an speed and ability power.  Nathan was next the drill sergeant said “alright this area is longer than the others. You are to run all the way down there and back then do it again and only use close combat attacks only by using your ability then after you get over here take out all targets with a range attacks. This is to see how powerful your ability is and to see how fast you are. After you completely hear the gun shot you go.”  The drill sergeant pulls out a gun aims it up in the air then he pulls the trigger. After Nathan heard it he bolted. He had to run 100 yards.  He got that done in 13 seconds then he went to go run again. Targets pops up at the 25 yard mark near the starting point of the running course. He saw it then he used Bone Rush lv 2 on it. One came up on the 50 yard then he and it was on the right side which was the opposite side. He used the same thing anther one on the 25 mark near the same thing.  The starting point is narrow by the way. When Nathan started to run back all lot of targets was coming out. Nathan used Skull blast lv1  for a while then he thought “Ah screw this” then he used Ancient Rush which then took out all targets were token out while during this. Then he went from the start line rand ran with his right hand out. The targets only appeared every 25 yard when they were too he used Bone repeater blast lv 3 on them. It a 3 shot spell. Then when he started to run back he used both hands to shot down the target down it did cost him energy thou. After he got back to the start place the drill sergeant said “Okay got you may proceed to the next area.”

At the sparing area we are having a fight between Tony and Saren.  It the same as any other spring match 3 rounds best 2 out of 3. Before the match start “Hey I want to make a bet. If I win I get to join your team if I lose you don’t have to add me. If I win then you have to add me and I get to do what I want with the other people on your team. Meaning you can’t interfere or else I kill them. I will only be the useful guy on your team. Ya I saw you stand behind for the centurion regiment.” Saren said.  “Fine but I won’t lose.” Tony said.  “Begin.” The ref spoke.  Saren used dark thunder lv 2 Tony got hit then Saren went to land punches on his face. Tony quickly recoiled back up then he trip one of Saren leg that was a bit off the ground then he used his hand to make him fall down. He made sure not to get in his way while he falls down.  “Stop. Round one goes to blue side.”  The Ref spoke. Saren gets up “You got lucky like a little punk gets lucky.” Saren taunted.  “Round two. Get ready… fight.” The ref said. Saren moved fast to landed punches and kicks to Tony but he blocks them. Tony jumps back some then Saren jump up high in the air to do a dive kick. Tony went to block it Saren got on his happy battle face on then tony slip in a magic spell upper star wave. This is an attack that comes from below the target and it the target with a power star blast. It does it 3 times and it lv 1. Saren then used his Primal darkness generator h “I don’t care what happens I am not going to let him win this bet no matter what.” Saren said. Then Saren spell launch but then it went away just like that. “What that should of work. I am already drained of energy what the fuck is going on. He can’t negate primal darkness unless he then one of the two that Beelze said could nullify the effect of the primal darkness generator spell I have.” Saren said. Then Tony jump and elbow slam Saren on the ground. Some blood came out of him and tony took little recoil. Saren was on the ground. “Stop round over blue wins. Blue two points so blue wins.  Next up. “The Ref said.  

Saren wipe the blood and he got up. Tony was walking away. He quickly got up to Tony. “Hey wait.” Saren told.” I already won the bet what do you want?” Tony replied. “The last spell I was going to use I did not work how did that happen?”Saren ask him.  “I nullify pure darkness. It a passive ability. Your dark thunder was not pure darkness so that why it was not stopping form begins used. I thought it was useless until now.” Tony said.“What the fuc… oh I see.  He has a primal light generator maybe.  He more powerful than me that why it was negated. I don’t want to join anyone else team. I like him.”Saren thought.   “Umm hey I do like you and what I said back their about what I would to your team forget about it I won’t do that.  I am sadistic person.” Saren said. “Chase told me about you.”  Tony claimed.  “He my friend. Which you probably know about that.” Saren replied.   “Why would you join me I have the power of light? You don’t like that stuff.” Tony brought up. “I judge you as a chaotic light person. Which I am okay with guys like that.  They do things their way.” Saren responded.  “I am not that type of person. Well the way to fully think of me that is.” Tony counter augured and he sighs. “Of course you are you can be however you want.”Saren responded with a smile on his face then Tony sigh “You just gave away that you are trying to manipulate me to make you join my team if I pass the combat test.”  Tony spoke his mind. “Alright I stop and you forgot about dueling test as well.”  Saren said with a smile. “I am going to past it. Alright here the deal and I don’t care if you are trying to manipulate me. If I pass I will have to select people who pass that are with the marauder regiment because I am going to chose to fight the enemy head on and such. If you pass and do good enough to make it a good decision to recruit you I will add you to my team.  Those are my terms.”  Tony put his foot down so to say. “Oh I see a change then I will squash it like a bug and anyone who tries to get in my way. When I join your team I will not hurt anyone unless they attack me.  I won’t promise I won’t be nice though but I will follow you. At least Chase I think would be on your team if he passes but if he does not do well then I understand that to. I am also serious.” Saren stated with a serious tone and face. “Good it settled then.” 

They went to go eat lunch because it was getting that time was lunches starts.
Yuri sits across form Giovanni at lunch.“Hey Giovanni you got time?”  Yuri asks. He looks at him “What is it?” Giovanni questions.   “If you pass and if I pass I would like to have you on my team. If you want to join another team I understand if you join another team.  Tomorrow if I pass me and the others in the centurion will make our teams when we face against each other on the battle field. If I do well enough commanding units. I will be allowed to use a team that can be 10 or less but I must have at least 6 people.  If that happens will you be interested to join?” Yuri replied.  “I have to pass first and I will consider it.” Giovanni replied “Thanks.”  Yuri replied. They just ate then and talk about the regiments also Yuri did mention which Regiment he is going to lead troops in.

Some hours has past by and we are with Yuri as him and everyone else that wants to be in the centurion regiments their a drill sergeant “All right recruits all of your training will be harder than the normal test will be.  All of you will receive a duel disk and all of you will use the standard weapons and amour we give. Even thou you probably won’t be using these.  You are not required to use all weapons but using all weapons shows promise if used correctly. All targets are armed with stun guns. If you get hit 2 times you are done. If you go to zero life points you are done. Also you can only use the spell and trap cards we give you as well as monster cards. There will be no extra deck. One will go up at a time you got 5 minutes to pick the weapons that you want. Treat squad member as your monsters. You have to use them. The less monsters of your destroyed the better.” The drill sergeant told them. Yuri got what he wanted and he took his time while doing this. He grab a small deck and he look at the cards after removing the rubber band. He looks at them then after he saw them all “Well I can work with this.”  He thought. When it was Yuri turn to go up the Drill sergeant said “They can destroy your monster with heir weapons but you can’t destroy theirs with yours. Ready…set…go.”

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 2 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 2

more_horiz
well i posted two sections in one day i mean

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 2 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 5 part 2 section 2

more_horiz
Great work ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply