Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 part one section 2 EmptyYugioh wars chapter 5 part one section 2

more_horiz
During the martial art section a new protic came along. Everyone was waiting for the protic.  The protic came over. “Your current Protic teacher has some things he had to take care of so I am taking his place for now that is.” She said to them. “No there is no difference in male or female with my species we are both genders are equal. *she points at barrels with water in them* You see those barrels with all of that water punch in it and yes I want you to keep hitting it until I say stop. So go to one their enough for each of you I will tell you when to start.” She said while still pointing to it the barrels.  They each got to one which there is three training regiments at the time in the training hall. She had them start punching it. It fine for a while.

Yes for a while but this is actually monk Chinese type of training. Punching water won’t hurt at first but it will start to hurt later on which she made everyone do. During the time she went around checking on them as well as some of the other instructors. She smacks some hands of some of the trainees as well as some of the others did. Some of them told them to punch faster since they were punching to slow.

“Better get used to it.” The female protic said. “If any of you are week then you will fail. For a reminder if you do not pass the final exams three times in a row you will be kicked out to let others have a chance to go in.” She told them.   She went to Tony. “So young Human Knowing where you come form and knowing you could die. Why did you join to help protect your world right?” She asks him. “Ma’am so they don’t get a chance to attack us they kidnapped people but not attack he planet.  The high risk of getting captured and used to help a mad man is worse than fighting against the mad man and dyeing. ma’am.” Tony replied.
“High risk? More like medium risk if they actually cared. I’m sorry if you where told wrongly. I will have to make sure that they say it in a way that is not put out of proportion thank you recruit. Would mind change knowing that?” She tells and asks him then she fired a small energy shot at one of the trainees hand for him to start punching again. “Ma’am not really it would not Ma’am.” Tony replied as he keeps punching. “Oh well that nice.” She replied back as she continued of what she was doing.
They did this for half of the time period.  Well after  that she made them do frog jumps, Cossack jumps, duck walks, step ups, squats, squat jumps, sprints, toe jumps which don’t bend the knees at all, one legged jumps. They did that for the next half. After that they were done and this was intense. After they were done their hand and legs where hurting form all of the stuff they were doing and some walk slowly.  They were doing Protics works out for humans but it was like shaolin monk training kind of.

We will time skip to when the trainees get new cards and not the junky ones that you would normally see. Ones that was actually kind of decent and above. A lot of troops tried to hurry over to get cards in a speed where they where no get yelled at. They were all excited to get their cards they did have to form a line but not everyone went. The ones that did got cards like goblin bird, Gem-knight Pearl, crane crane, Monster recovery, heck even some rare chances to get some good cards like star dust spark dragon and XYZ rebellion dragon.

Some did not go like Fista which see is just chilling on her bed. “Not going Fista.” Rancho said as he sits on his bed. “No I got everything that I need. You do to.” Fista said. “Ya that is true. My Legionnaire deck is good.” Rancho bragged about it. “It suppose to be it a prototype.” Fista said. “I know but I think this deck can do wonders.” Rancho said with a smile. “I hope so for your sake.” Fista told in a serious tone. Well that pretty their talk and for the first week due tot eh major not wanted them to start off on their power training so they can get better fit their power training was delayed so we could not go to that but now we can go to it.

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 part one section 2 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 5 part one section 2

more_horiz
Little bit shorter this time but still very nice ^^

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 5 part one section 2 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 5 part one section 2

more_horiz
I broke them off not so good this time expect the next one to be short as well.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply