Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Community Rank-up #5 Nominations closed

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Anzo
kyosuke kiryu
Bladecharge
Lux
Wafflez
Etwizzy
Atticus
Booked
12 posters

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #5 Nominations closed - Page 2 EmptyCommunity Rank-up #5 Nominations closed

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Community Rank-up #5 Nominations

Since recently we are getting more new red slifers.....

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...
Today is the day we start the fifth rotation of Community Rank-up! 
If you are unfamiliar with what the Community Rank-up is then click the link below:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t42696-community-rank-up

This is step one: The DA Staff Team will each nominate a Slifer member who they fell deserves the opportunity to gain a fast track to Ra, But dont feel bad if you dont get nominated there will be more Community Rank-up events in the future Wink. The nominations will be open for one week then I will contact each of the nominee's with there first assignment and go from there. Good luck to everyone who partakes!

We will move to phase 2 a few days later, so

@Roach - Olethros
@Lux - MetaphysHunter
@CrimsonOverlord - Bladecharge
@PowerNova - JC the shadow hunter

TricMagic?

Please nominate a Slifer member!

Side Note:
Everyone is free to talk and discuss here but ONLY staff members are allowed to nominate members all other nominations will be ignored.

Last edited by Bookingly on Fri May 12, 2017 1:48 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #5 Nominations closed - Page 2 EmptyRe: Community Rank-up #5 Nominations closed

more_horiz
Very well then, I will close nominations as of now. Building the event thread tomorrow...
also I included Tricmagic as well, just in case

descriptionCommunity Rank-up #5 Nominations closed - Page 2 EmptyRe: Community Rank-up #5 Nominations closed

more_horiz
wait what....? why am I still included? xD

more_horiz
well thats because I missed his post, i am made with human materials too afterall

ok bedi insted

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply