Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+30
sarcastic twet
yume
Furuta Nimura
Ghostmanz
Kyrion
Son_Wu_Dong
Noire Is Waifu
Alisae
Datboi
Wingshine
PowerNova
BlankGGA21
Phoenix
Staxx
Bladecharge
HugeMemeus
MetaphysHunter
skeletronlord
Lemin
Galaksii
najbeb
August02
greywolfvino
AkumaDivine
Zac
chaoslord
UnReyvel
Zodiac火
Olethros
kyosuke kiryu
34 posters

descriptionSlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 4 EmptySlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Slifer Tournament

Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 4 IMG_02191

Welcome to the Slifer Tournament #1. This is something fun for the Slifers here at Duel Academy! For those who are interested in moving up to Ra, here is your chance, this is a way you can do move up, but you have to win the whole tournament. It will be single elimination, so this mean it will require your time and will require for you to be active! Sign Up!

Code:

DA Name:
YGO-Pro Name (if apply):
DuelingBook Name (if apply):
DuelingNexus Name (if apply):
Other Platforms Name (if apply):
Time Zone:

It's up to you, and your opponent to decide on what dueling platform to duel, if not the main platform will be chosen by me, which most likely will be Dueling Book since or Dueling Nexus, since they are browser based.
Prizes:

Code:

1st Place: 2000 Duel Points + Rank up to Ra + Duel the GateKeeper (surprise)
2nd Place: 1000 Duel Points +Rank up to Ra
3rd Place: 500 Duel Points

Rules:

LASTEST BANLIST
-TCG FORMAT ONLY!
-MATCHES 2/3
-ONLY DECKS BANNED ARE MILL DECKS, EXODIA, STALL, BURN, and FTK
[center]-YOU CAN CHANGE DECKS BETWEEN ROUNDS
-IF DUEL LAGS OR DISCONNECTS, TAKE SCREENSHOT AND I WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME OF THE DUEL

Form of Communication? We use Discord: https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v
You can also PM your opponent here.

Participants:
1. Olethros (Can Duel in all platforms)
2. Zodiac (YGOPro)
3. UnReyvel (YGOPro)
4. Chaoslord (DuelingBook)
5. Zac (Duelingbook)
6. AkumaDivine (Platform not known)
7. GreyWolfVino (YGOPro, Duelingbook, DuelingNexus, Other)
8. August02 (YGOPro Percy, DueingBook, DuelingNexus.)
9. Najbeb (YGOPro)
10. Galaskii (Dueling Nexus, and DuelingBook.)
11. Lemim (YGOPro)
12. Skeletronlord (DevPro and DuelingBook)
13. MetahphysHunter (YGOPro, DuelingBook, DuelingNexus, Others.)
14. HugeMemeus (YGOPro Percy)
15. Bladecharge (YGOPro, DuelingBook, DuelingNexus, others)
16. Staxx (YGOPro, DuelingBook, DuelingNexus)
17. Phoenix (YGOPro, and Dueling Nexus)
18. BlankGGA21 (YGOPro, DuelingBook.)
19. Datboi (Duelingbook)
20. Son_wu_Dong (YGOPro)
21. Kyrion (YGOPro)
22. Ghostmanz (DuelingNexus)
23. Sarcastic twet (DuelingBook)
24. Shoogar (Duelingbook, YGOPro, Dev)
25. NoireisWaifu
26. Furute Nimura
27. Yume

*There will be a "Reserves List" For those who were late to sign up, if anyone becomes inactive, I can put you in. Mind you that if you sign up on this reserve list, it won't be guaranteed you will get a place (it depends if someone becomes inactive), but it goes on a first come first serve basis!

Reserved List (Sign-Ups)

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Tue May 23, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 47 times in total

descriptionSlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

more_horiz
Nice effort Kion, and GG

descriptionSlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

more_horiz
Those still in the slifer tournaments, and have made it to Round 3 please don't duel for Round 3, exception of Staxx and Olethros which already dueled. Reason being I might have to ditch bracket match ups for Round 3 and do it manually, since some can't use all platforms, such a headache...
Meaning your opponent will change from the brackets in match up in Round 3.

more_horiz
To get things done faster I switched up the match ups.

@galaskii vs @skeletronlord 
@zac vs @greywolfvino

Hopefully this should help finish the matches up for round 2.

more_horiz
We need one match left.

@galaksii vs @skeletronlord

You guys have 24 hours, and if not I will give win to the one who is active on discord and forum.

more_horiz
I'll be here tonight, I was busy with sudying this and last week

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Yup everything allowed even burn, stall, ftk. 

Keep signing up guys I will close sign ups tonight

really..everythings allowed
@whoever said that

put me on reserves
i am busy but i will post my information later because i am studying. i just had time to come online now

i will post information later if that's okay?

is that?

i will not come back on for a while so if this is possible plz PM message me please (:

more_horiz
Those decks are banned now I forgot to delete that and sign ups were closed long ago

more_horiz
Let me know who i have to face

more_horiz
Okay will begin Round 3. This is what's going to happen. I won't use challenger anymore. I will do it manually. I want to move this along, so I will do it manually.

Here are the match-ups

@olethros vs chaoslord (already played, no need to play no more.)
@Shoogar vs @unreyvel (since unreyvel can only duel in YGOPro.)
@bladecharge vs @zac (you guys should have close time zones, please get the duel done.)
@wafflez vs (Winner of @Galaksii vs @skeletronlord.)

I was considering eliminating one of you 2 skeleton and gala, but I felt bad, so please get your duel done, since wafflez is waiting for winner.

FYI - For those asking yes, the same decks still banned, and also, no post MACR. This tournament won't have MACR unless, there is a change I will let you guys know, but for Round 2 or 3 no MACR!!

more_horiz
Sign me out Kyosuke, I won't have time to duel anymore

more_horiz
Okay so @skeletronlord vs @wafflez

more_horiz
Zac 2-0 Bladecharge

Ggs.

more_horiz
@unreyvel won the tournament, congratulations! He advances to Ra. And gatekeeper will contact you soon.

Runner up: @zac also advances to Ra.
Third place: @olethros vs @wafflez  can duel for it 

Once the third place is finished I'll award DP to all of them

more_horiz
Awarded DP to Unreyvel and Zac.

I will be closing this one.

Olethros and Wafflez feel free to duel for 3rd place for DP. PM me with result. I will be closing it, so another tournament can start soon..

more_horiz
Rey's soul has been banished to the Shadow Realm due to his lost to the GateKeeper. The following is in effect and will end as described:

He will be awarded 1530DP for his valiant effort in combat.
He will not be awarded DP for BA/SA & DA Sanctioned Tournaments for 2 weeks.
He cannot initiate BA/SA matches, but can accept them.

more_horiz
Wafflez gets 3rd place since Olethros did not want to duel for the DP.

That concludes our Slifer Tournament #1. Stay tuned till next time

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply