Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+30
sarcastic twet
yume
Furuta Nimura
Ghostmanz
Kyrion
Son_Wu_Dong
Noire Is Waifu
Alisae
Datboi
Wingshine
PowerNova
BlankGGA21
Phoenix
Staxx
Bladecharge
HugeMemeus
MetaphysHunter
skeletronlord
Lemin
Galaksii
najbeb
August02
greywolfvino
AkumaDivine
Zac
chaoslord
UnReyvel
Zodiac火
Olethros
kyosuke kiryu
34 posters

descriptionSlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 2 EmptySlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Slifer Tournament

Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 2 IMG_02191

Welcome to the Slifer Tournament #1. This is something fun for the Slifers here at Duel Academy! For those who are interested in moving up to Ra, here is your chance, this is a way you can do move up, but you have to win the whole tournament. It will be single elimination, so this mean it will require your time and will require for you to be active! Sign Up!

Code:

DA Name:
YGO-Pro Name (if apply):
DuelingBook Name (if apply):
DuelingNexus Name (if apply):
Other Platforms Name (if apply):
Time Zone:

It's up to you, and your opponent to decide on what dueling platform to duel, if not the main platform will be chosen by me, which most likely will be Dueling Book since or Dueling Nexus, since they are browser based.
Prizes:

Code:

1st Place: 2000 Duel Points + Rank up to Ra + Duel the GateKeeper (surprise)
2nd Place: 1000 Duel Points +Rank up to Ra
3rd Place: 500 Duel Points

Rules:

LASTEST BANLIST
-TCG FORMAT ONLY!
-MATCHES 2/3
-ONLY DECKS BANNED ARE MILL DECKS, EXODIA, STALL, BURN, and FTK
[center]-YOU CAN CHANGE DECKS BETWEEN ROUNDS
-IF DUEL LAGS OR DISCONNECTS, TAKE SCREENSHOT AND I WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME OF THE DUEL

Form of Communication? We use Discord: https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v
You can also PM your opponent here.

Participants:
1. Olethros (Can Duel in all platforms)
2. Zodiac (YGOPro)
3. UnReyvel (YGOPro)
4. Chaoslord (DuelingBook)
5. Zac (Duelingbook)
6. AkumaDivine (Platform not known)
7. GreyWolfVino (YGOPro, Duelingbook, DuelingNexus, Other)
8. August02 (YGOPro Percy, DueingBook, DuelingNexus.)
9. Najbeb (YGOPro)
10. Galaskii (Dueling Nexus, and DuelingBook.)
11. Lemim (YGOPro)
12. Skeletronlord (DevPro and DuelingBook)
13. MetahphysHunter (YGOPro, DuelingBook, DuelingNexus, Others.)
14. HugeMemeus (YGOPro Percy)
15. Bladecharge (YGOPro, DuelingBook, DuelingNexus, others)
16. Staxx (YGOPro, DuelingBook, DuelingNexus)
17. Phoenix (YGOPro, and Dueling Nexus)
18. BlankGGA21 (YGOPro, DuelingBook.)
19. Datboi (Duelingbook)
20. Son_wu_Dong (YGOPro)
21. Kyrion (YGOPro)
22. Ghostmanz (DuelingNexus)
23. Sarcastic twet (DuelingBook)
24. Shoogar (Duelingbook, YGOPro, Dev)
25. NoireisWaifu
26. Furute Nimura
27. Yume

*There will be a "Reserves List" For those who were late to sign up, if anyone becomes inactive, I can put you in. Mind you that if you sign up on this reserve list, it won't be guaranteed you will get a place (it depends if someone becomes inactive), but it goes on a first come first serve basis!

Reserved List (Sign-Ups)

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Tue May 23, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 47 times in total

descriptionSlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

more_horiz
Updated rules 

Since there's many who signed up I will just do single elimination

descriptionSlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

more_horiz
Db:MarshalMathers
Don't have any other way of dueling
UTC

more_horiz
Am I allowed to enter the Slifer only tournament?

more_horiz
if this becomes a meta deck tournament, how much skill is actually involved. I for one will be using the original tournament rules, no meta decks for me.

more_horiz
now you basically have to play meta to have a chance.

but well, too many complained about lightsworn beeing banned.

and i swear if someone plays some stall shit against me, i will never look at them as a human again.

more_horiz
DA Name: Noire Is Waifu
DuelingBook Name (if apply): Noire Is waifu
Time Zone: EST

more_horiz
With 16 of y'all signed up, I will close sign ups tonight and start tournament tomorrow!

more_horiz
Da name: Sun_Wu_Dong
YGOPRO name: big boi
Timezone Est

more_horiz
da name: Kyrion
ygopro name: Kyrion
time zone: central time

more_horiz
Dueling Book Name: Ghostmanz
Dueling Nexus Name: Emptiness
Time Zone: EST

more_horiz

Final adjustments,

only banned decks -ONLY DECKS BANNED ARE MILL DECKS, EXODIA, STALL, BURN, and FTK

Also, I made a reserve registration list for those interested in still signing up...read OP

more_horiz
*There will be a "Reserves List" For those who were late to sign up, if anyone becomes inactive, I can put you in. Mind you that if you sign up on this reserve list, it won't be guaranteed you will get a place (it depends if someone becomes inactive), but it goes on a first come first serve basis!

Challonge: http://challonge.com/slifertournamentDA1

ROUND 1 BEGINS: Look at your match up for this round on the link above. The deadline to finish your Round 1 duel is 4/20/2017. If you have problems locating your opponent use discord of PM here.

Challonge created the table, so since there were many of you who signed up, there are some of you who were lucky to get a BYE this Round 1.
BYE for: @Olethros @August02 @Shoogar @Zac @Zodiac火 @GreyWolfVino @AkumaDivine

Everyone else look at your match ups.

@Staxx vs @Phoenix
@Najbeb vs @Chaoslord
@metaphysHunter vs @Son_Wu_Dong
@skeletronlord vs @Kyrion
@bladecharge vs @BlankGGA21
@Galaksii vs @sarcastic twet
@hugememeus vs @datboi
@lemin vs @ghostmanz

more_horiz
Welp good luck everyone.

more_horiz
@Furuta Nimura - You can sign up in the reserves list if interested

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
@Furuta Nimura - You can sign up in the reserves list if interested

Okie dokie then.

more_horiz
I'm unfamiliar with my opponent, hit me up, tweet. Name is xxxGala on Book

more_horiz
Srry for double post but who is "sarcastic tweet" again and what's his Book name?

I don't see him signed up in this topic...

more_horiz
@galaksii that's his name on discord

more_horiz
i won 2-0 vs my opp for the tournament

more_horiz
Bruhhhh

How am I going to duel him if he doesn't show up here D:

more_horiz
Give it time if not I'll replace him

more_horiz
Last minute change with match ups, nothing major, but I added

@Furuta Nimura and @NoreisWaifu to the sign ups. No one was affected in this exception for @August02 and @GreyWolfVino now have a round 1 duel.

more_horiz
I lost 2-0 to Bladecharge. GG

more_horiz
I won 2 to 0 against discord name Akashi

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
I won 2 to 0 against discord name Akashi

Also confirm Blank thing

more_horiz
@bladecharge

I don't know who Akashi is, but your next opponent according to the bracket is Zodiac

more_horiz
lost 0-2 to AkumaDivine

more_horiz
HugeMemeus won 2 - 0 against @DatBoi but is disqualified for using 3x Frightfur Patchwork in his deck which is a ocg card so the win goes to @DatBoi

Last edited by HugeMemeus on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
*my opp still not here*

more_horiz
Try messaging here on forum gala

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply