Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+30
sarcastic twet
yume
Furuta Nimura
Ghostmanz
Kyrion
Son_Wu_Dong
Noire Is Waifu
Alisae
Datboi
Wingshine
PowerNova
BlankGGA21
Phoenix
Staxx
Bladecharge
HugeMemeus
MetaphysHunter
skeletronlord
Lemin
Galaksii
najbeb
August02
greywolfvino
AkumaDivine
Zac
chaoslord
UnReyvel
Zodiac火
Olethros
kyosuke kiryu
34 posters

descriptionSlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 3 EmptySlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Slifer Tournament

Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 3 IMG_02191

Welcome to the Slifer Tournament #1. This is something fun for the Slifers here at Duel Academy! For those who are interested in moving up to Ra, here is your chance, this is a way you can do move up, but you have to win the whole tournament. It will be single elimination, so this mean it will require your time and will require for you to be active! Sign Up!

Code:

DA Name:
YGO-Pro Name (if apply):
DuelingBook Name (if apply):
DuelingNexus Name (if apply):
Other Platforms Name (if apply):
Time Zone:

It's up to you, and your opponent to decide on what dueling platform to duel, if not the main platform will be chosen by me, which most likely will be Dueling Book since or Dueling Nexus, since they are browser based.
Prizes:

Code:

1st Place: 2000 Duel Points + Rank up to Ra + Duel the GateKeeper (surprise)
2nd Place: 1000 Duel Points +Rank up to Ra
3rd Place: 500 Duel Points

Rules:

LASTEST BANLIST
-TCG FORMAT ONLY!
-MATCHES 2/3
-ONLY DECKS BANNED ARE MILL DECKS, EXODIA, STALL, BURN, and FTK
[center]-YOU CAN CHANGE DECKS BETWEEN ROUNDS
-IF DUEL LAGS OR DISCONNECTS, TAKE SCREENSHOT AND I WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME OF THE DUEL

Form of Communication? We use Discord: https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v
You can also PM your opponent here.

Participants:
1. Olethros (Can Duel in all platforms)
2. Zodiac (YGOPro)
3. UnReyvel (YGOPro)
4. Chaoslord (DuelingBook)
5. Zac (Duelingbook)
6. AkumaDivine (Platform not known)
7. GreyWolfVino (YGOPro, Duelingbook, DuelingNexus, Other)
8. August02 (YGOPro Percy, DueingBook, DuelingNexus.)
9. Najbeb (YGOPro)
10. Galaskii (Dueling Nexus, and DuelingBook.)
11. Lemim (YGOPro)
12. Skeletronlord (DevPro and DuelingBook)
13. MetahphysHunter (YGOPro, DuelingBook, DuelingNexus, Others.)
14. HugeMemeus (YGOPro Percy)
15. Bladecharge (YGOPro, DuelingBook, DuelingNexus, others)
16. Staxx (YGOPro, DuelingBook, DuelingNexus)
17. Phoenix (YGOPro, and Dueling Nexus)
18. BlankGGA21 (YGOPro, DuelingBook.)
19. Datboi (Duelingbook)
20. Son_wu_Dong (YGOPro)
21. Kyrion (YGOPro)
22. Ghostmanz (DuelingNexus)
23. Sarcastic twet (DuelingBook)
24. Shoogar (Duelingbook, YGOPro, Dev)
25. NoireisWaifu
26. Furute Nimura
27. Yume

*There will be a "Reserves List" For those who were late to sign up, if anyone becomes inactive, I can put you in. Mind you that if you sign up on this reserve list, it won't be guaranteed you will get a place (it depends if someone becomes inactive), but it goes on a first come first serve basis!

Reserved List (Sign-Ups)

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Tue May 23, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 47 times in total

descriptionSlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

more_horiz
Updated Match ups. Good pace guys,

we are missing a couple of match ups.

@staxx vs @phoenix (You guys, I see both of you on discord, please set up a time to duel.)

@metaphyshunter vs @son_wu_dong (What is your discord name Son_wu_dog?) PM each other here on forum.

@kyrion vs @skeletronlord (I see both of you on discord, please set up a time to duel.)

@galaksii vs @sarcastic twet (I see both of you on discord, please set up a time)

@greywolfvino vs @furuta nimura (Furute Nimura what is your discord name?) PM each other here on forum

descriptionSlifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel]

more_horiz
I won 2 to 0 agiast Zodiac as i stated previosuly just used the disco name

more_horiz
Updated

more_horiz
beat Phoenix 2-1. 

The game i lost was because i timed out like a noob  Slifer Tournament#1 [Winner: UnReyvel] - Page 3 3630859405 

anyways good games brother.

more_horiz
lost to Olethros

more_horiz
2-1 forgive me Staxx q.q

more_horiz
3 more days for round 1 to end, the elimination will be depending on how active you are on forums and discord. Don't try to lie either because I am active and on it almost all day and I read logs.

more_horiz
@son_wu_dong will you continue the tournament?

more_horiz
it wont allow me to pm so idk

more_horiz
I am still waiting

more_horiz
Will i get a by is that the thing

more_horiz
No @bladecharge you already finished your round 1 and 2 duels so you might be waiting for your round 3 opponent for a bit

more_horiz
i won against kyrion 2-1

more_horiz
confirmed i lost 2-1 against skeletronlord

more_horiz
can i leave the tournament i never really wanted to do this my friend force me to enter

more_horiz
ROUND 2 BEGINS: Look at your match up for this round on the link above. The deadline to finish your Round 2 duel is 4/23/2017. If you have problems locating your opponent use discord of PM here.

Round 2 Match ups

@noire is waifu vs @chaoslord
@shoogar vs @metaphysHunter
@Zac vs @skeletronlord
@galaksii vs @greywolfvino
@Akumadivine vs @ghostmanz

I will give less time for Round 2. You guys have till 4/23 to finish matches.

Quick notes

@Zac name on DB is Falcon
Gave win to @metaphysHunter since his opponent left discord, if not I would have given it to his opponent.
@Gala Got win since his opponent did not want to play
@GreyWolfVino got win since opponent never showed up
@ghostmanz I forgot your discord name lol

more_horiz
@greywolfvino I'd like to settle this duel on Nexus since I have troubles with Book lately

more_horiz
Beat chaoslord 2-0

more_horiz
If you need replacement, im willing to be of use

more_horiz
DA Name: Wafflez
YGO-Pro Name (if apply): n/a
DuelingBook Name (if apply):DF Waffle
DuelingNexus Name (if apply):DF Waffle
Other Platforms Name (if apply):n/a
Time Zone:PST (GMT -8 )

more_horiz
@shoogar vs @metaphyshunter (I have not heard from any of you)
@zac vs @skeletronlord (I have not heard from any of you)
@greywolfvino vs @galaksii (both have been on please PM each other and set up a duel time)
@akumadivine vs @ghostmanz (I have not heard from any of you)

If I don't hear from you by 4/23 I'll give the spot to the reserves or I will pick a winner depending on who I see trying to look for opponent, or replies here.

more_horiz
Hey, i see your having a few inactive players. if they get dropped would it be possible for me to take a spot?

more_horiz
I may not be able to play for the weekend maybe

more_horiz
http://prntscr.com/ezec0n

Waiting for my opponent. Also my DB user is Zac

more_horiz
im always here, im basically ready.
also why are you waiting for me, you could have just send me a message on dicord or a pm here on da.

more_horiz
I talked to my opponent, we should duel soon. The problem is we live 5 or 6 hours apart...

more_horiz
DN: theJDMguy
YGOpro: JDMfruit
Duelingbook: JDMfruit
Timezone: UTC+10

more_horiz
Okay, time to make changes, to speed up the tournament.

Here are the replacements I am going to do for now.

@Kion in for @akumadivine (akumadivine, since even if you won round 1, you have not posted here or in discord, I am sorry)
@wafflez in for @ghostmanz (same reason as akumadivine, no word from you on discord or forum. Sorry ghostmanz, the show must go on, and did not know your discord name)
@theJDMguy in for @metaphyshunter (I see you on, but no interest in this metaphys, so you have not tried to each out once. Sorry, I will replace you..)

So here are the match ups needing to be done for Round 2. (extending deadline till 4/26/2017.) No more extension, I will have to flip coin if necessary

@shoogar vs @thejdmguy (new pair, please PM each other)
@kion vs @wafflez (new pair, please PM each other)
@zac vs @skeletronlord (I see both of you, please PM each other.)
@greywolfvino vs @galaksii (I know you guys have time differences, I extended deadline, please get it done)

more_horiz
^We're trying

more_horiz
i lost to Wafflez

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply