Well, here we go with defence time.
Feedback is always nice. 
http://www.duelacademy.net/t49190-yugioh-war-chart-sheet

Yugioh wars chapter 12 part 2

Green totem mission 04 days 14
Everyone woke up earlier than normal as planned from yesterday. Everyone got up to eat early and take a bath. Might as try to smell nice if your going to die was the reason for the purpose of taking a bath. Major Fox gave all teams objectives that they had to do to get ready and where he wants them to do.

On the Fort root top Canon is coming out from inside the fort Also people are putting cannons and machine guns on the outside areas where infantry can travel to. They also active secret wall doors that open up a sniper nest on the walls. A sniper turret is what is on the other side.

Yuri is with his team and they are in a hallway. They seem to be talking.

“Okay Before I will tell you what we are going to do I am going to explain the rules to tag duelling. Why just in case you forgot. Okay, so the person that goes last gets to attack first.  The person who challenges he opponent does not go first the person they tag does.  It goes clockwise for turns so A will tag B. B goes first then A partner C goes then D goes then A goes last. If there was three then it will go B then ally C then enemy d then ally e then enemy f then to A. You can use your partner cards monster for rituals, fusion, Synchro or an exceed summon as long as you meet the requirements.  You have to ask them if they will let you first. Keep in mind you can’t protect them with your monsters if they have nothing to protect them. Whoever gets tag first is their turn.  All card ability damage goes to everyone who is on the opposing side.  All card effects that heal life points only affect the users unless said otherwise. You all have your own fields which mean card abilities that have an effect on your field stay on your field. That all there is to it. Any questions?” Yuri asks.

“Na we good,” Edward said.

“Okay then.  We will have to go up to the floor labelled INF meaning infantry floor which is the floor infantry can pop out to attack invaders. We are going to get shot at a lot. We will be with team Tail whip. Enemy tanks or anything with explosives is property targets as well as enemy snipers and anti-vehicle.  Expect to have a hall break they want to take the fort not destroy it. When the breach happens Rancho will lead Edward, Cameron, Daniel, and Giovanni to go down. The rest of us will stay up. If we need to go down we will.  An arch genesis told them this for some reason. She said 9 people in MaDdogs mostly, 14 people in regular transport vehicles aka trucks, tanks have three or four depending if they're a gunner on top, light tanks have one guy in it always, Hunters have one or two people on it and keep this mind for kill count if that a thing. She asks me to tell you guys that so I did. That it let’s go up.” Yuri explained and orders them.

They walk and they get into the elevator.  Yuri presses the button to get to their floor.

“Hey Cameron, David and Giovanni why did you chose your decks that you did? Also is your world with duel monsters the same as ours?” Edward asks.

“Well, our world is the version of duel monsters is different. I called Yugioh for us. We have a tier list. Tier zero is a god-like deck but that rare to be a deck that is god tier. There is tier 1 the best tiers and 2 or decks that are still a good kind of to go against the top Meta which is a tier or and if there is a tier 0. People in tournaments will play what is the best. The deck that we three have is not top Meta. Your deck Yuri minus the god card that you claim to have in there would be tier one as well as zodiacs and others.  We had a TV anime version of Yugioh and to us coming here it like oh we are going into the anime world and in it, we know that there is no tier zero deck or anything like that. You have banned list yes but no tier. If you were like the real would all three of us have tier one decks? We don’t have them because we know that if our rogue decks which are non-Meta decks are decent or good we have a chance to live when it comes to duelling. We using a top tier deck would increase our chances but I think it the love for our arch types the rouge ones that took us over. That happened to me and what I think at least. Also, Rancho and Daniel deck I am not sure about it does not exist in our world.” Giovanni replied to Edward question in honesty.

“That true for me and David. Comparing people decks to our world you Yuri is the only one who has the best chance to win a major event. “Cameron added on. The elevator door opened up and they begin to walk.

“Our decks have consistency.  A lot of the decks I saw and duel against had no one have consistency at all well rarely but you get the point. It was like this in the anime. I think you guys deck and I hope they do have Consistency in your decks. In our world that is the most important thing well one of the most important things.” David mentions to the others.

“Wow geez that a massive difference. Well… thanks for your input.” Edward replied in wow. That was a reality shocker to the others.
They made it outside then they sit down with team Tail whip and other soldiers. Everyone else is getting ready and going into battle position where they are supposed to do.  Then hours pass and it 1000 hours (10 am).

“Hey, Yuri If I and Gio are going down who that taking away a lot of suppression if the turrets get destroyed. Who is going to take our place?” Cameron asks.

“Tail whip will take care of that,” Yuri responded. Then they hear something and it sounds weird like a “Durr grrrr” sound.  A soldier went to go have a look. When he took a look over he saw nothing then 5 seconds he saw a pink like a beam come at him then he duck fast enough to dodge it. It hit the fort. The Solider got up and got on the comms.
“Sir the enemy will attack soon they just hit us with the beams, sir.” The soldier told Major Fox. A few seconds later the Alarm went off.

“Alert enemy are incoming report to battle stations. Repeat enemy is incoming report to battle stations.” A female computer voice said thought-out the fort to alert everyone.

“Here is where the fun begins,” Daniel says to people with him and his team.
“How charming,” Saddie commented.